Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony - Foxy433 - Chessington  (Read 675 times)

2 review(s) for foxy433 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ludwig

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

This was a shit punt… 

There is already another very accurate & well-written negative review on here by Bassman.  I actually visited this WG several months ago, but didn’t bother to review at the time, as her profile disappeared pretty much immediately after my punt, and I actually thought she’d gone permanently.  However I notice her profile is back.  My own experience was very similar to Bassman’s so I’ll keep this relatively brief…

This was a 1-hour incall for £80 (she frequently had/has £20-off-the-hour special offers).  As ever with all my punts, I’d agreed FK & OWO in advance…

Positives:
The venue was a pleasant little house, tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac on a quiet & safe estate…
She had very nice boobs…

Negatives:
She was friendly enough until I’d handed over the cash, then she barely cracked a smile for the remainder of the punt…
No FK - very light closed-lip kissing only, very obviously offered only reluctantly & without a semblance of passion…
No OWO…
The sex was dull & mechanical (although she did seem to get into it a little in doggy)…
Lots of egocentric & vacuous, time-wasting chit-chat…

If you’re hoping to get the “open honest sensual fun impulsive and natural” punt which she promises, forget it.  Even at only £80 per hour, it was still a waste of money – avoid…

Hidden Image/Members Only