Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mary Thai Beauty Basingstoke  (Read 4996 times)

31 review(s) for Mary Thai Beauty (23 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline JFAdult

I have seen Mary twice in the last year and she is one of the best punts I've ever had.
External Link/Members Only

Price: At the time Mary was operating at reduced prices for some reason, so I took advantage of this and got 90 mins for £150 but usually it is £170

Location: Nice block of flats in Basingstoke near some shops.

Girl: Age seems accurate to me. She's small, slim and pretty and has decent fake tits. Has great bum and pussy, her profile pictures don't do her justice but then again I have a real thing for Asian women so maybe its that.

Service: Both times have been amazing. She states on her profile she doesn't DFK and at the start she doesn't but both times after I've got her going she has french kissed very passionately. The first time I saw her she did OWO with no extra charge but now it is an additional £20. She does deepthroat pretty well I've got an average sized dick and she can take me all the way down. Both times we started fucking in mish and gradually worked our way up to her having her legs up by my ears and she takes a good pounding for a small girl. After the first go I usually go for a massage and handjob for the second finish.

If you like Thai girls shes really top draw and I'll probably try the PSE next time I see her.

Offline Yelowman

Thanks for the review and fully agree. Never go wrong with Mary. Unfortunately too far for me and hopefully she will visit my neck of the woods. 

Offline silk51

Christ! More extras than Spartacus!!!

Offline Waterhouse

I have seen Mary twice in the last year and she is one of the best punts I've ever had.
External Link/Members Only

Girl: Age seems accurate to me. She's small, slim and pretty and has decent fake tits. Has great bum and pussy, her profile pictures don't do her justice but then again I have a real thing for Asian women so maybe its that.

From AW... Age:   29   :lol:

She's easily pushing 40 or a couple of years past that already.  Not saying she's not good for her age (not my cuppa), but no way is she under 30.

Offline webpunter

Not much  :lol:

Crikey "come my face *** £300"

Had better be careful where you shoot

HL is +1 as i like thai burds.  Thanks OP

Christ! More extras than Spartacus!!!

Offline themaserman

Mary is definitely not 29 anymore  :lol: but I always have a good time with her and I'll
see her again when she's next in Surrey which hopefully won't be too long.

Offline Gustav Klimt

The below is now on her AW profile. Looks like she’s a barebacker.

***PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR BAREBACK BECAUSE I DONT DO ! ***

**Extra !!!!! Is only my Decision to do it if you are safe and clean to do ***

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
The below is now on her AW profile. Looks like she’s a barebacker.

***PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR BAREBACK BECAUSE I DONT DO ! ***

**Extra !!!!! Is only my Decision to do it if you are safe and clean to do ***
I’m not sure how you decided that!!! :unknown:

It seems fairly obvious from her profile the extras relate to the list below

Offline Yelowman

Mary definitely doesn’t offer bareback

Offline mh

I’m not sure how you decided that!!! :unknown:

It seems fairly obvious from her profile the extras relate to the list below

Yes, that's how I read it too.

Offline Spacecowb0y

Saw Mary in Slough and she is a decent provider. The extras annoyed me and turned a £70 punt for 30 mins into a ton.

Offline grisnik

Seen her a fair few times now. Always a good service. Definitely not a barebacker though. Only extra I go for usually is the owo, everything is not needed. And dfk usually happens naturally anyways now so no point paying for it. Would review her.. Again.. But nothing new to say that hasn't been said before.
Oh and confirmed she's almost 40. Came up once in convo while leaving.

Offline harry1980

Seen Mary a fair few times in the past and always had a good experience but now she’s like a revolving door and added so many extra fees.... I mean £300 for cumming on her face  :scare:

Offline Chorley

Seen Mary a fair few times in the past and always had a good experience but now she’s like a revolving door and added so many extra fees.... I mean £300 for cumming on her face  :scare:
Yeh, she's an excellent WG. I don't recall extras when I met her-- other than OWO?  Was a while ago do I guess things have changed?  :unknown: