Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poppyxxx - Farnborough  (Read 1927 times)

1 review(s) for Poppyxxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline trumps

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was looking through AW and saw Poppy's profile and though I ought to post a review as I've visited her maybe 3/4 times over past few years, most recently last autumn.

First things first, she probably is a bit older than 46, but not by much, but what I would say is that whilst not petite she has a wonderful firm and toned body for her age, i.e. not flabby at all, and her tits are every bit as good as her gallery photos suggest - simly awesome !! I would best describe her as a fit size 14 if that makes sense.

Now for some reason she has recently hidden her feedback which I find strange as I booked her in the days before I knew about UKP and would have relied on the AW feedback, and it was definitely visible last year - maybe she's received some negative.

Her kissing starts off light, but on my last visit I specifically asked her and received some very DFK. I can't really recall her OWO technique so please assume it's pretty run of the mill. Interestingly it's not listed on her profile but I definitely received it, possibly once again because I specifically requested when booking and when at the punt.

Where she excelled for me was in performing reverse cowgirl in front of mirror, and cowgirl - oh lord those firm MILF titties.

So overall it's a definite positive, not in the way that makes you want to return on a weekly basis, but one to put in the HL and bring out on a rainy (no that wouldn't work would it, as it would be daily at the moment), but when things are looking a bit barren and you just want a repeat fuck with a hot MILF complete with fantastic tits and arse. So bit like my car service & MOT,  she's a once a year punt for me.