Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Massage Shop - Epsom  (Read 11744 times)

BigBoi1955

I’ve been to this shop three times over the last year. No point giving any names as the ladies change every two weeks and they don’t publish a rota. Some people might prefer this “fresh meat” rotation but I like building up a rapport with a lady over a couple of visits and see how far boundaries can be pushed. Every visit I’ve made here it’s been a guaranteed £20 for HE and £40 B2B on top of the standard £40/hr house charge. The ladies I've seen have all been in their 30's and probably 7 out 10's. So far I haven't been disappointed and though the ladies have been fun and spoke good English. Facilities are good albeit the decor could do with updating. There’s a shower in the massage room which is a big plus.
The shop details are
23 Pound Lane,  Epsom, KT19 8RY
There number is 01372720223 and if you google it you’ll find the Gumtree advert.

When you get there the sign above the shop front says “China Health” but I think that was the previous owners and as far as I could see there’s no connection to the Great Bookham establishment  even though they are only a few miles apart.

Offline rasclatbobby

Is HE offered to everyone? Or do you have to ask about it?

Offline webpunter

Good find OP

Is HE offered to everyone? Or do you have to ask about it?

There's a discrete sign in the window.  "HE 20" .  Visible on google if you put the address in & zoom in
Also noticed that there's a take-away right next door.  Ideal for a chinese then a chinese.  Hope its different women doing the cooking & giving out HJs  :lol:

Offline AxC

Check out the fantastic Google review of this place from a guy looking for actual massage.

Offline The Vicar of Dibley

Check out the fantastic Google review of this place from a guy looking for actual massage.

God knows what he thought he was going to get there. I can imagine the girls face when she asked if he wanted something "extra" and he asked for tea or water  :dash:

BigBoi1955

I’ve been to this shop three times over the last year. No point giving any names as the ladies change every two weeks and they don’t publish a rota. Some people might prefer this “fresh meat” rotation but I like building up a rapport with a lady over a couple of visits and see how far boundaries can be pushed. Every visit I’ve made here it’s been a guaranteed £20 for HE and £40 B2B on top of the standard £40/hr house charge. The ladies I've seen have all been in their 30's and probably 7 out 10's. So far I haven't been disappointed and though the ladies have been fun and spoke good English. Facilities are good albeit the decor could do with updating. There’s a shower in the massage room which is a big plus.
The shop details are
23 Pound Lane,  Epsom, KT19 8RY
There number is 01372720223 and if you google it you’ll find the Gumtree advert.

When you get there the sign above the shop front says “China Health” but I think that was the previous owners and as far as I could see there’s no connection to the Great Bookham establishment  even though they are only a few miles apart.

I still go to this shop on a regular basis and thought I'd give it a plug by bumping the thread. It's a place for a guaranteed HE no "Will She Wont She" questions. on Saturday I saw YoYo a lovely late 20's early 30's cutie. CoCo was also on duty. Everything I said when I reviewed back in January still applies 

fredpunter

I still go to this shop on a regular basis and thought I'd give it a plug by bumping the thread. It's a place for a guaranteed HE no "Will She Wont She" questions. on Saturday I saw YoYo a lovely late 20's early 30's cutie. CoCo was also on duty. Everything I said when I reviewed back in January still applies

So no danger of bumping into NoNo then

billybloo

Does anyone know if this is the same YoYo who is now working for Oriental Massage in Basingstoke, Salisbury and Woking, she is apparently in her late 20s 5ft 5 with big tits, I am waiting for her to come back to Basingstoke so I can see her but oriental massage havent got her on rota there this month

BigBoi1955

Does anyone know if this is the same YoYo who is now working for Oriental Massage in Basingstoke, Salisbury and Woking, she is apparently in her late 20s 5ft 5 with big tits, I am waiting for her to come back to Basingstoke so I can see her but oriental massage havent got her on rota there this month

The YoYo I saw didn't have big tits. I'm hopeless in guessing which country an Oriental girl comes from but I did think that YoyYo had a Japanese look.

Offline punterman99

YoYo is on the rota this month!  Apparently in Woking now.  Don't know if it is the same one though

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Fantasist and troll - doesn’t know when to stop
Banned by: Kev40ish

BigBoi1955

YoYo is on the rota this month!  Apparently in Woking now.  Don't know if it is the same one though

Thanks for that link, I wish every shop gave a rota. Although Epsom isn't on the schedule I got the impression it was associated with other shops but don't know the details. Looking at the Woking rota there seems to be two Yo Yo's, one they've called Monica. Very confusing

Offline Justanotherman

Thanks for that link, I wish every shop gave a rota. Although Epsom isn't on the schedule I got the impression it was associated with other shops but don't know the details. Looking at the Woking rota there seems to be two Yo Yo's, one they've called Monica. Very confusing

where else have you tried bigboi - trying to decide where to go today, but epsom is just on the outer limits of how far i can be bothered to travel (from farnborough)

Offline punterman99

So, give them a call and remove the confusion.  It might be that Monica is on standby in case YoYo is too busy.  The trade can be up and down...... :D

Offline Elandel

Hi Yoyo is in Woking and if you get the chance go see Sally in Basingstoke

Offline Justanotherman

Hi Yoyo is in Woking and if you get the chance go see Sally in Basingstoke

what are they both like elandel, build wise and age wise?

Offline Elandel

Sally is older I'd say early 30's Yoyo is in her 20's both are slim with big tits,both give good head,both love to be licked out,especially Yoyo

Offline Elandel

Tempted to go see one of them over the weekend,would love to do a 4 hand with both of them,oh and they are very preety

Offline Good-timer

How much extra do they charge for BJ ?

Offline punterman99

Tempted to go see one of them over the weekend,would love to do a 4 hand with both of them,oh and they are very preety

Could you allow Personal messages in your profile please mate?

Offline webpunter

If you google the number there is a picture of the place / street

I have been to the Epsom Chinese shop 4 times now and have never been offered a BJ or RO.

Seen KoKo twice, WaWa once and another girl with an English name. Always just b2b or HE offered and I always make it clear that YES I have been there before. Last time I even asked if there was any other options. Nope. Maybe it's just me, but I would be interested (and a bit jealous) if anyone else could confirm if they have got more from this place.

I have also found that when they give a HE they all stand pressed up against the massage table with legs tightly shut so access to pussy is limited.  :dash:

Posted a review of the place a while back.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 12:10:41 am by The Vicar of Dibley »

Offline Dorkbogard

First post after first UK punt.
Saw Koko yesterday. Asked for b2b. Got b2b was allowed to play with pussy all the way through but was discouraged from fingers in.  Nipples long and never did get hard. Enjoyable first punt. Thanks for previous reviewers.

Offline webpunter

As your 1st post your credibility will get started with a review
Did she have a hairy muff ?  The chinks seem far more likely to have these

First post after first UK punt.
Saw Koko yesterday. Asked for b2b. Got b2b was allowed to play with pussy all the way through but was discouraged from fingers in.  Nipples long and never did get hard. Enjoyable first punt. Thanks for previous reviewers.

Offline Dorkbogard

Hi! Yes. Sorry still will next time. She had a hairy muff (though not excessively so) and did not discourage stroking only finger inside.

billybloo

Sally is older I'd say early 30's Yoyo is in her 20's both are slim with big tits,both give good head,both love to be licked out,especially Yoyo
I am looking to go and see Sally next week when she is in Basingstoke (I wanted to see Yoyo but she isnt rota on at all for Basingstoke in June).  Can you tell me abit about Sally, how big are her tits, is she slim, does she let you touch etc etc, does she do bj or just he and b2b , cheers mate.

Offline Elandel

Hi,sorry I didn't get back to you earlier, Sally is quite amazing,I'd say her tits are 34C or bigger,quite slim,lovely shaven pussy that tastes devine,she does BJ,B2B and HE but it alll depends on the size of the tip,£60 gets you there,she loves to be licked out,but no fingers I hope this helps,she is a very horny girl

billybloo

Hi,sorry I didn't get back to you earlier, Sally is quite amazing,I'd say her tits are 34C or bigger,quite slim,lovely shaven pussy that tastes devine,she does BJ,B2B and HE but it alll depends on the size of the tip,£60 gets you there,she loves to be licked out,but no fingers I hope this helps,she is a very horny girl
Thanks for that Elandel just the info I was looking for and she sounds like the visit will be well worth it, will do a review once I have been, cheers for that mate.

BigBoi1955

CoCo now works full time in the Epsom shop. She is a perfect Asian provider being small (5ft or less) slim and very horny. I've has B2B several times at an extra £40 and recommend her. her breasts are small but her nipples are very long and she doesn't object to them being sucked.

CoCo now works full time in the Epsom shop. She is a perfect Asian provider being small (5ft or less) slim and very horny. I've has B2B several times at an extra £40 and recommend her. her breasts are small but her nipples are very long and she doesn't object to them being sucked.

She is indeed good but the three times I have seen her every massage, and extras, was exactly the same. Personally I preferred it when there was a rotation of the girls in this shop as Epsom is a Goldilocks zone for me. Not to near home & not to far away, just right. :D

ccc1988

Had one hell of a HE here.

Had a mediocre massage and then I asked her to focus on my crack, balls, and dick - cc swiping, the works. Was in ecstasy for the last 40 minutes, came so hard that my cum shot up my cheek!

That all made up for the mediocre massage.

The girl said that there is new staff there all the time, shame, would go back otherwise.

Offline Beesman

What girl was it mate? I've had a poor experience here, previously reviewed, interested to know if the woman has been swapped out. Jo jo was one I'd seen that was 5/10 looks wise, the other was ALOT older amd proper shit massage.  Shame as it's on my work doorstep.

ccc1988

What girl was it mate? I've had a poor experience here, previously reviewed, interested to know if the woman has been swapped out. Jo jo was one I'd seen that was 5/10 looks wise, the other was ALOT older amd proper shit massage.  Shame as it's on my work doorstep.

I’m sorry - I’ve got no idea! I don’t think you’ll see the same lady again, from what I understand there are new ladies here all the time.

Thinking about trying the massage parlour in Bookham next, good reviews about it on here.

BigBoi1955

I went to 23 Pound Lane today and saw CoCo. Great service as usual at the regular pricing levels. She has just started a two week stint so will be there until the end of next week.

Offline thetinman007

Is she good looking? Decent tits?

BigBoi1955

She wears black horn rimmed glasses with her hair pulled back so has a librarian look to her. Her tits are small.

Offline thetinman007

Thanks mate. I'm in Epsom next Thursday so will try to pop by. A bit of a redundant question but any booty? Does she allow touching, sucking tits etc I've read older reports but the attitude of some ladies change

BigBoi1955

Thanks mate. I'm in Epsom next Thursday so will try to pop by. A bit of a redundant question but any booty? Does she allow touching, sucking tits etc I've read older reports but the attitude of some ladies change

She's got big nips and allows sucking and reverse oral was also OK. Don't know if everyone gets the same treatment