Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GraciexXxDeveon  (Read 857 times)

bristolqwerty

:yahoo:   It looks like its gonna be a happy new year for many Southwest punters, the nicest girl on AW is back.  Tempting me as I'm on the brink of retirement but what a way to go.  I know she has many admirers on here. 
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 07:01:27 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline Roth

:yahoo:   It looks like its gonna be a happy new year for many Southwest punters, the nicest girl on AW is back.  Tempting me as I'm on the brink of retirement but what a way to go.  I know she has many admirers on here. 
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Fit as fuck.  :rose: :dancegirl:

Offline jankg

Offline PaintBrush

Fuck me that is one hot chick  :hi:

If I'm ever down that way, I'll have to try and make an effort  :cool:

Or hope she puts in a Bristol tour at some point in the future 

Belisknor

Just seen this  :)  will have to have a look to see what all the fuss is about when next in Plymouth.

jenner

Gracie is certainly one of the nicest girls on AW. I've seen her a few times before her pregnancy and will certainly book her again. My one criticism is that she often runs late as she cannot seem to get herself ready for the agreed time. She's quite happy to let you in but then you have to wait for anything up to half an hour while she titivates herself.
I factor this into my arrangements now but when it first happened I was a bit ticked off as I had other things to do.
Now I actually enjoy laying naked on her bed while she gets made up and chats away, so I guess it's not a serious ctiticism.
To counter this, the bookings always go well over time so you pay for an hour and get close to two hours.
She has loads of toys and seems to like the domination side. I'm getting tempted and may yet take the plunge.
I guess I should do a review but it would be pre pregnancy .

Offline jankg

Guess where I'm going tonight!  ;)

jenner

bristolqwerty

I was so tempted pre retirement  :)  I wonder what shape she is in.  I loved the way she plonked me on the bed with a drink and then spent +10mins getting ready, the anticipation was excellent.  I always found her delightfully disorganized (in a nice way of course) and experimented lots with her, liked her immensely.  Seemed a bit all over he place at times (nearly castrated me with a c/pump)  :D but very keen and genuine.  I wonder how organized she is now with two puppies and a baby to care for? Interested to hear any new reviews on here.  :hi:

jenner

Just done one Andy. But pre pregnancy. I found her disorganisation annoying on my first visit but now I find it's part of her charm. I guess with a kid and two puppies it ain't going to get better.

bristolqwerty

Just done one Andy. But pre pregnancy. I found her disorganisation annoying on my first visit but now I find it's part of her charm. I guess with a kid and two puppies it ain't going to get better.
:thumbsup:

Offline jankg

I was so tempted pre retirement  :)  I wonder what shape she is in.  I loved the way she plonked me on the bed with a drink and then spent +10mins getting ready, the anticipation was excellent.  I always found her delightfully disorganized (in a nice way of course) and experimented lots with her, liked her immensely.  Seemed a bit all over he place at times (nearly castrated me with a c/pump)  :D but very keen and genuine.  I wonder how organized she is now with two puppies and a baby to care for? Interested to hear any new reviews on here.  :hi:

Pretty much everything you'd expect tonight. Asked if I could delay the booking 30 mins, which was fine, then took 30 mins to get ready when I got there. She's definitely carrying a bit of baby weight too, but still looked great to me. Such a lovely girl and really good company, and a fabulous fuck as usual!  :D

Offline Roth

Pretty much everything you'd expect tonight. Asked if I could delay the booking 30 mins, which was fine, then took 30 mins to get ready when I got there. She's definitely carrying a bit of baby weight too, but still looked great to me. Such a lovely girl and really good company, and a fabulous fuck as usual!  :D

Nice one.  :drinks: