Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Avonmouth, South Bristol, Whitchurch recommendations  (Read 1239 times)

Offline niceguy30!!

Evening, looking for recommendations around Avonmouth, off port way, south Bristol link Road and Whitchurch area. Basically someone I can easily and discreetly see on my way back from work, to an area south east of Bath.

Offline PeachyAssFan

Evening, looking for recommendations around Avonmouth, off port way, south Bristol link Road and Whitchurch area. Basically someone I can easily and discreetly see on my way back from work, to an area south east of Bath.

Can’t comment on the Avonmouth area, not my patch.  That’s a bad route to try and punt from unfortunately. Keynsham, BS14  Stockwood, Whitchurch and South Bristol link road BS13 is a desert. If you take a ten minute detour into Southville and Bedminster BS3 there’s much more to choose from. Type Bedminster into the search and it will come up with the likes of Fit Sarah GFE.  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 11:42:30 pm by PeachyAssFan »

Offline niceguy30!!

At 5pm that detour is a real pain in butt and lengthy. Was hoping those with local knowledge might know some gems just of the route.

Offline rosebristol60

i wont give her exact street but i know one in the sturminster road area
Banned reason: Posting racial topic despite instructions not to.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Urban_G

i wont give her exact street but i know one in the sturminster road area
That's helpful... why not just post a link :unknown: