Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Misspinklady1990 - Northolt - TOFTT  (Read 2808 times)

CaptainRoscoe

External Link/Members Only

I was curious about this young lady. She had a peachy arse according to her gallery and she seemed like a good punt. Although her "cum once" policy made me somewhat apprehensive, I was still curious to see her. This punt happened a while back.

comms very quick by phone. You have to message her through AW first.

location I would say it would be easier to drive to her location. It's a ten minute bus journey from Northolt station. It's in a rough area. It didn't bother me personally but it might for some others. She lives on an estate so parking would be easy. Otherwise, it's a 5 minute walk after a ten minute bus journey from the station and it's not a frequent bus.

the womanIt goes without saying, her arse is her money maker. Very peachy and firm. She's around 5ft5. Fit body. I'd say B cup. Very friendly and affable. She's an Essex girl and I like them so I was in heaven. ;)

service once  we got the business sorted out, she hopped straight onto OWO. Very good fellatio skills. Her deepthroating was ok but she couldn't really accommodate all of me in her mouth. Her profile stated no kissing so I didn't attempt to. She was very receptive to foreplay. She was extremely wet as I sucked her breasts.

On came the condom and wow she was tight. It's rare I have to take a moment to compose myself but I felt myself cumming to soon if I didn't pullout. Some of the best pussy I've had the pleasure of mounting.  :hi:

And now, the pièce de résistance. I turned her over for doggy and wow. What sight it was watching that ass bounce back like a bad cheque. I must've doggied her for a good 20 minutes or so. She truly knows how to throw it back.

Off came the condom and out came my millions of little soldiers over her body. I believe she's partial to a facial but I wasn't concerned where my battalion were deployed.

positives
Great body.
Great attitude.
Friendly and welcoming.
Good OWO and she had a tight pussy.

neutral a bit far from the closest station If you don't drive. A bit of a rough area through no fault of her own.

negativesnone

Would definitely recommend.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 03:45:09 pm by CaptainRoscoe »

Offline mattmatt

CR thanks for the review.

Looked promising until I noticed no FK, No CIM and one cum in 1hr!

CaptainRoscoe

Looked promising until I noticed no FK, No CIM and one cum in 1hr!

Yeah, the one cum in an hour seemed really strict. If you can't hold your nut it may be an issue.

Offline The_Don

+1

noticed no FK, No CIM and one cum in 1hr!

To add; the limiting of services and due to her restrictive booking policy, I would move on.

Edit:

Also of note, clearly adverting services she currently not willing to offer

Dogging

Car Meets

But no out-calls rates listed

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only]

One of her FG, pictures has images of children in it  :thumbsdown:

« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 04:59:59 pm by The_Don »

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP....glad you enjoyed......I will save my hard earned for a more service orientated GFE.........

Type_O_Negative

I like her council estate-chavvy-bimbo look but booking policy and no FK - no, thank you. Pity.

Type_O_Negative

Offline Nowornever

Its a real shame about the limited services...I do think this one's got geat potential unfortunately I could not live with the cum once policy for the hour...

Offline Moneyd

Could you elaborate slightly on the location in Northolt if possible?

I know Northolt quite well so would be interested to know. I'm a one pop guy so not issues on that.

Maybe a nearby road? Or shop etc?

Few free to pm if you're not confortable.

Cheers