Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherry - Genesis 2, Nottingham  (Read 931 times)

Offline NottsSteve

External Link/Members Only

£15 door fee then £60 plus another £10 for owo. £85 in total for 30 mins

Comms
Phoned up and was told Cherry was available. Booked. Done. Very easy, no issues.

Venue
Genesis 2 is on a residential street in a student area. Since it wasn't the evening, I'm guessing the students were all in bed still as the street was deserted. The door is not hidden and you are exposed but no one was around.
Inside the door is a small reception desk and sofa for waiting. No other punters there waiting at the time. Got taken downstairs (basement level) to a room with a double bed. Room was clean. Offered a shower but didn't need it as I'd showered before leaving home. No issues with the venue.

Cherry
Her profile states 35, which is an outright lie. I don't know why these places tell porkies about age all the time. She is probably 10 years older than that, blonde hair, milf body. Boobs were a natural handful and she was clean and tidy everywhere.
What her profile does not state, is that she's an absolute hoot. She made me laugh a lot and if you like banter then you should go and see her.
She told me she doesn't live in Nottingham but comes to work at Genesis in blocks so you tend to find her on the rota every day while she is in Nottingham and then not at all when she's home. When she is in, she works the night shift too so late evening booty calls available. She's not a clock watcher and seemed to genuinely enjoy her job.

Service
Money exchanged and initial banter had, I hadn't even finished undressing before she was ripping my trousers off for some enthusiastic and skilled owo. Once she let me go :lol: I whipped the rest off and we had some more owo and ro on the bed. She was responsive and very enthusiastic throughout. Tasted and smelled great. After that, the condom went on and she got on top for some cowgirl. She was going for it hard and it didn't take long for me to fill the bag.
I can't go twice in 30 mins so she cleaned me up and gave a nice firm massage for the last 5 mins. Overall it was more on the PSE side than the GFE side, I hadn't told her what I was after buy she nailed it.

The obvious big difference in stated age was probably the most egregious I've seen so far but honestly I had lot of fun so haven't marked her down for that.

Genesis 2 is very convenient for me, just the right mix of easy to get to but not in my back yard so I'll definitely be back and whilst I would see Cherry again, I'll probably aim to see some of their other girls first.

Offline GoldTop

Advert says she is 56

My name is cherry. I am 5’6 sexy size 12 blonde bombshell ! I have a bubbly personality and easy to get along with. I will make all your pleasures and fantasies come alive   :lol:
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 04:51:46 pm by GoldTop »

Offline ZeroCount

Nice one Steve, great review. Genesis is a regular haunt of mine so I've seen Cherry around many a time, and I concur that her banter is great, but I haven't sampled anything further as I tend to prefer my lasses the other side of 30.  ;)

Offline NottsSteve

Advert says she is 56

My name is cherry. I am 5’6 sexy size 12 blonde bombshell ! I have a bubbly personality and easy to get along with. I will make all your pleasures and fantasies come alive   :lol:

Lol I skim read that and actually thought I'd made an error  :D

Offline NottsSteve

Nice one Steve, great review. Genesis is a regular haunt of mine so I've seen Cherry around many a time, and I concur that her banter is great, but I haven't sampled anything further as I tend to prefer my lasses the other side of 30.  ;)

She struck me as someone who probably has a great rapport with her regulars.