Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: alt_charlotte - Nottingham  (Read 2263 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5336761) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jimf67

External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place a couple of months ago

Venue - terraced house in Lenton, free parking 1 minute away

The girl - exactly as in her AW profile, very friendly, chatty and easygoing.

Comms all by text, easy and prompt responses to queries.

£120 for 30 minutes

Texted to say I had parked up, got a reply with the house number. Arrived there and greeted with usual hiding behind the door, once inside Charlotte is wearing lingerie and a see through robe, most attractive. Sort the paperwork and led upstairs to the bedroom.

Start with good DFK, fondling her while she undressed me. Then I'm sat on the bed while she takes me in her mouth for great OWO. Onto the bed properly for more kissing and fondling while I get what little she has on off and then I go down on her for reverse oral and rimming which she seems to enjoy very much. More OWO and DFK then it's condom time and I'm fucking her in doggy. Finish in the bag, clean up and have a chat for a few minutes until it's time to get dressed and away.

All in all a great punt, not the cheapest but I would return, she has a lovely attitude and is very friendly.

Offline hunkybc

Is she the one with the split tongue?

Offline smithyjon

Bet that'd be interesting if she was giving a good rimjob! :wackogirl:

Offline Stongwee53

I saw her a little while ago after seeing her on twitter. Like you say a touch expensive but gives a good service. I left a review so she seems to be consistant. Did you not do the permit for the car parking

Offline jimf67

The possibility of a parking permit wasn't mentioned.

She gave me the name of a nearby street that isn't permit controlled to park in and told me to text her when parked.

There was plenty of space and the minute's walk to hers got me some steps in!   :)

Offline Maverick1138

She is a good reliable punt and looks wise right up my street. I was the one who told her about the non-permit parking street  :D
Glad you enjoyed!