Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Babe LaLisa - Derbyshire.  (Read 905 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7442189) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Dipper

First off thanks to ILO, who’s green light prompted my visit to this one.  :drinks:

External Link/Members Only

PAID: £50 for 15 minutes.

VENUE: Terraced house, nice big bed, perfect.

LALISA: I thought facially very nice and better than the profile or other pics here show. A lot better. Body ok without being stunning, small tits, again another compact and cute Thai.

ACTION: Now, this one had next to no English but we got there in the end with most things. I was solid early and she rubbered me up fairly quickly after grinding on my cock and dancing in front of me. I had considered asking for owo after reading ILO’s review. But I just couldn’t be bothered in the end and simply wanted to get inside another Thai pussy.

Minus points for what I felt was over sucking me as some tend to, I believe to get you cumming quicker. Although at one point she gobbled me fully and gagged. A first or at least many a year since anyone has tried to. (This was neither requested or expected. But enjoyable) She rode me CG next with her over lubed pussy, it was nice and she came in to hug close and passionate. Fairly sure it was then over to doggy where I was able to get in deep and pump her merrily, holding her waist. Next mish where I fucked her deep and hard, where as ILO reported she squirmed and arched her back as if she was into it. From here I pulled out and she attempted a not very good h/j, so I took over to spray  a load onto her tits.

VERDICT: A really good quickie, which I would reccommend and return to.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 11:13:38 pm by Dipper »