Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annie- Plymouth - No Show  (Read 442 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4404757) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Roggy123

Annie in Plymouth

External Link/Members Only

Occurred in Feb 2024. I don't regularly frequent Plymouth, but decided to set something up whilst I was down that way.

Comms:
Very good, messaged via the phone number shown on her AW profile and arranged a time to give her a call (she asks to speak to new clients verbally over the phone before arranging anything). She sounded very nice on the phone, obviously English, just a brief conversation and set up a meet for a weekday evening for 1 hour (same day). Also made a booking on AW. She texted me back the road name (central Plymouth) and asked me to call her shortly before arriving to confirm exact address.

Then approx. 1 hour before the meeting she texted to say she'd received some bad new and couldn't make the appointment.
I think anyone who's done more than a few punts will know that this is just what happens sometimes. Perhaps she had a better offer, perhaps she just didn't want to, or my gut instinct is that she actually did have something come up and couldn't make it.

Anyway I sent a respectful reply and perhaps I'll try again some other time.

Posting this just in case she's making a habit of it for others. At least she gave me some notice, which is better than radio silence of course.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2024, 03:55:38 pm by Roggy123 »

Offline Jameson20

Piss taking prices for basic services and makes up excuses despite "priding herself on reliability."
Cheers for the heads up,.straight into the blacklist.

Offline Chris1966

I had a very familiar experience a couple of years ago
She hadn’t been my first choice and was concerned about her pricing and basic services but took a chance anyway
Had some time to fill
Was waiting and waiting for her to fulfil the commitment and after I had given up had a message much , much later saying she had overslept!!
It was early evening!!
Obviously a lie so straight on to the blacklist