Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyThaiAlicia - AW & Vivastreet - Poole TOFTT, don’t waste your money  (Read 434 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7648678) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline wiltsman

Alicia was on both AW and Vivastreet, but no reviews that I could see.  The pics on AW and VS matched, and a few text msgs confirmed she was at the flat above shops between Parkstone and Poole where I’d recently seen Linda, so I was hoping for great things and made a booking.  Big mistake!!

Links:

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Comms: 

By text, usual Thai “menu” response, detailing prices and extras. 

Ok flat in BH15. Street parking (free) not too far away outside a parade of shops.  Not the most luxurious flat but ok.  There was clearly another girl there, possibly
External Link/Members Only

Price and Services:

£80 for 30 minutes. I paid extra £10 for owo and £10 for FK …. so £100 in total.  Kissing turned out to be a waste of money  ….  as was the whole punt!!

Appearance:

She is the girl in the pics, although they are quite photoshopped. But overall she is ok looking  ….  but rather “businesslike” and not very smiley!  Not dressed particularly attractively, baggy over-sized t-shirt over her slip and ok lingerie. 

Action:

Gave every indication of wishing she had a different job!  I tried to stand at first, for a kiss and a cuddle. Despite having agreed to FK and happily taken my extra £10, she kept turning her head away, or generally resisted kissing. After all of maybe 90 seconds she complained “why you so slow” and gestured towards the bed!  I started by trying to give her oral  … she squeezed her legs together and otherwise lay they as if in a coma.  Next was my turn for OWO  …. consisted of some rough wiping with a wet-wipe, then pretty hard and quick mouth action  …. more uncomfortable than sensual. I couldn’t take much of this, so then moved on to sex to finish  … again she seemed to position herself to make this generally difficult. I was dressed and heading for the door inside 15 minutes!

Verdict:

Thoroughly miserable experience. Not an unattractive girl, but absolutely zero service.  Might be just about ok for a 15 minute P&D, otherwise I’d save your money and stay away.