Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Franciny Bella - Glasgow - this is a TS Review  (Read 9727 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3817978) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Clattypats]

Offline shuggiebear33

External Link/Members Only

I visited Franciny around two or three months ago or something like that (exact date, I’d rather not provide for security reasons). Franciny is the fifth shemale I’ve been with but I’ll write this review in the way a previous correspondent suggested it be written;

Communications; fine, just the usual. There’s always a couple of red herrings, the only time it’s been really simple was Petri/Putri8989.
Franciny gives you an address, in this case it was in the Merchant City but I’m not going to provide exact details because that would only attract voyeurs or stalkers to her whereabouts. The first address given was a red herring and you can’t help but feel you’re being watched. A few texts and calls later, she’s giving a different address around the corner and you’re entering a building with lots of codes and security. It was a nice flat, the best I’ve visited in terms of room size.

Cost: I requested an hour of her time and the cost was as advertised with no hidden charges or surprises.

Appearance: At around 5ft9 and wearing high heels, Franciny really was a sight to behold. Shockingly beautiful and although that wasn’t a surprise, I guess she was even more beautiful than I was fully expecting. I’m not going to name the other TS girls I’ve been with in this review but it’s safe to say that Franciny is as beautiful as any of them. I had asked her to wear a leather mini skirt and told her I was into being dominated and much to my delight, she wore a leather mini skirt. It wasn’t one of those cheap and nasty looking mini-skirts, it was slightly overlapped at the front and made of expensive designer leather. A hint of a smile and standing at the opposite side of the room, this was the perfect situation so far with the very pretty Ariana Grande concert also playing on the TV, so I was blown away. I normally like a lot of make-up and a more tarty looking girl but I knew Franciny preferred to look classy and go relatively make up free.
It was a short video clip of her which made me decide to take the plunge having known for months she was available and offering her services in the Glasgow area. I guess I wanted her to look the way she did in that video rather than asking her to look any different. She wore a touch of lipstick but that was about all. I can’t recall if she wore fishnet hold ups or just bare legs?

Experience: She invited me to have a shower and so I did, even though I had showered before leaving the house. It wasn’t long before she had stripped off after remaining dressed on my return from the shower for a brief period. I was so delighted she wore high heels because on one occasion with a different TS she’d answered the door in bare feet, perhaps through embarrassment at being taller or in an attempt to match me for height rather than just tower over me like I would have preferred which made her look less slender. That combined with an instruction to enter quietly and not make a noise, meant it had been a poor start to a great experience. Not with Franciny, there was no mention to keep the noise down and she was walking around looking spectacular in her heels. Franciny having stripped off, sat at the back of her bed and invited me to join her. I think I mentioned again that I liked to be dominated to remind her but I can’t recall if she was fully naked or still had some sort of bra on or something but either way, my focus was on her cock. It was a great size. Quite thick and not too long but certainly not small either, slightly bigger than mine and a bit fatter than mine too. I was dealing with someone superior to me in every way and that’s how I was going to treat her, whether she was dominant or otherwise. I sucked on her cock for a good 5 minutes or so and she was forceful with me from time to time, ensuring I gagged a little on it. She was extremely smooth in terms of her skin and with no pubic hair whatsoever. I could see her bare butthole and asked if she’d let me lick it and she was happy to allow it. After another five minutes or so, she then stood up, walked around to the window side of the room and told me she was going to fuck me. She chose the missionary position for me and with no lubrication or any sort of foreplay or poppers, she penetrated me dry and fucked me pretty hard. It was painful, I was struggling, she wasn’t as smooth an operator as Petri who makes sure you're well lubricated. I could cope with the length of Franciny’s cock, where I’d struggled a little with two previous Tgirls but it was the girth or width of Franciny which I was finding tough to cope with but here I was being truly dominated, so I can't complain and by an absolutely gorgeous looking TS and it was all becoming a bit too much for me.
I had asked for Franciny to spit on me and she did so but I can’t help but feel she went off me a little at that point, she only did it once or twice and there was hardly any verbals, except maybe on one or two occasions she told me I was her bitch boy or something. She seemed a more half-hearted top than Petri but Franciny was still doing a great job and I came fairly soon into it.
That was when the whole thing went a bit south. The previous month or so, I’d been with Angie Angelina and after we’d both ejaculated, there was still plenty of fun and more importantly, time remaining. She fucked me after we’d both cum and in the end up, it was me who ended that visit prematurely because I needed to catch a flight. It was an amazing, awesome unrushed perfect experience.
I’d paid for an hour of Franciny’s time and all the texts and phone calls before it, shouldn’t have been part of that hour, I feel it should start from the moment you enter the room. The shower and experience in total by this point had only been around 15-20 minutes maximum and it seemed as though Franciny was now pre-occupied with her next customer or doing stuff on her phone.
She mentioned how her boyfriend from Greece was coming to join her later that evening. She was still being very pleasant but it felt a little as though, right you’ve cum, now you can go ASAP.
After a second shower and by the time I looked at my watch when I got in the lift to go down, the whole experience was actually less than 30 minutes total. I like to be dominated, findom or financial domination isn’t something I’m into but maybe Franciny thought I’d be happy with the time I got?
The truth is it was fantastic while it lasted but how can I rate my experience with her above Petri or Angie Angelina? I simply can’t. It was an excellent session just like the other Tgirls I've been with but it was too quick. I would still visit her again and I would still recommend her very much, I’m also extremely grateful for the short vigorous pumping she gave me and for letting me lick her butthole but put it this way. I was super horny the other night, I wanted to be with a TS girl, Petri was not in Glasgow and so I tried phoning someone else. It was late, she had finished but if Franciny had given me more of her time, I would have become her regular bitch. Instead, she’s just another great experience but with no real aftercare which is such a pity, so whilst I’d probably like to see her again, I’m not in an hurry to and I'd rather wait until my favourite returns.

Offline winkywanky

Gotta say Shuggie, you're being very generous with a Positive for this girl. I'm thinking a Neutral at best, perhaps your thinking is clouded a little by you wanting to be dominated? Although you were pretty happy with the actual action, you weren't dominated by her kicking you out early, IMO you were short-changed, pure and simple.

Offline purple pimpernel

Hello, I also spent some time with Francine Bella a few months ago and I had a similar experience. My first impression of seeing Francine was OMG she is stunning and it has to be said that she has a descent sized cock and she fucked me good but the problem I had was that i  booked for 30 mins and i was out of the flat in less than 15 mins...What a shame because I would be a regular if she didn't rush you out the door.

Offline jamesdean1964

Hello, I also spent some time with Francine Bella a few months ago and I had a similar experience. My first impression of seeing Francine was OMG she is stunning and it has to be said that she has a descent sized cock and she fucked me good but the problem I had was that i  booked for 30 mins and i was out of the flat in less than 15 mins...What a shame because I would be a regular if she didn't rush you out the door.

And if you had reviewed others would have been forewarned.

Offline winkywanky

Exactly this.

Guys if you see a girl, ALWAYS review. Even if a girl always gives a great service, or if she always gives a shit service and you think your review is only 'repeating what others have said', it is STILL A VALUABLE REVIEW.

The more reviews from different sources the better, and try to be a little descriptive too...because to a greater or lesser extent we will all get different experiences from the same girl. So if you read a review and think 'I'm that guy' (maybe you like slow and sensual, maybe you like hot and frantic) then it's a reliable indicator of what you might get should you decide to visit.

All of this within the bounds of YMMV of course, girls have off days like we all do, and of course if you 'click' that always helps.

Offline shuggiebear33

Winkywanky, you’re right and I understand your point. My positive rating is perhaps clouded by my preference to be dominated but Franciny was spectacular to look at and be in the presence of and the session although short-lived was very intense and special while it lasted. I’ve been with five different tgirls now, twice with the first one I tried, so six sessions in total and I prefer them to women now in terms of punting that’s for sure. One was arguably better looking than Franciny but three of them provided a better session. On a rating of 1 to 5. I’d say that that so far, all my experiences with tgirls have been four or five out of five. All have been stunning to look at, probably because most provide a short video. I have a moto of judging them on their worst photo or from video footage ahead of a session. If I don’t fancy them in the video or their worst photo, I’m not likely to in real life but videos keep you wanting to see more and more determined to visit. I’m definitely going to visit Franciny again some time but value for money wise, I’m hoping my favourite arrives in Glasgow soon as sort of promised.

Offline S.X. MacHine

It’s never easy categorising girls who do not wholly delivery a great punt,
My first ever TS girl, ‘TS Jasmin Thai’, I awarded a ‘Neutral’ after a meeting which, like the curate’s egg’ was good in parts.
She was gorgeous. Utterly feminine. Sadly the service was lacklustre at best; disinterested, at worse.
I toyed with giving a ‘Negative’, but it was an interesting experience for me and she was sooo cute.
Would I have seen her again? No.