Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Vanessa Mexican - Kings Cross  (Read 1356 times)

Offline timbucktwo

Vanessa I was intrigued by the pics of this TS girl as she looked really hot.

Link:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Communication/Booking:
Easy clear communications but she has below average English. Booked on the day with 1 hour notice. She said £200 for the hour, but it was late in the evening I asked if she would see me for £100 for 1 hour. She agreed to see me for £100.

Near Kings Cross station off Gray's Inn Road. Crappy sort of terraced houses she is on the second floor. Door bell not working.

The Lady and action:
I will keep this short, Vanessa opened the door, she looked really hot sort of like a sexy girl next door look with nice sexy body. Gave her £100 and it went downhill from there. She seemed not interested, sucked my cock with condom on. She said she is active, and I am not passive so I wont allow her near my ass. She opened her knicker to reveal a fat cock. I asked for her too put condom on for me to suck it. She did, but she couldn't get hard and smelt of piss so I AVOIDED. She also said for me to fuck her would be £50 extra.

I was getting pissed off because she milking to get money. I asked why you agreeing £100 if you wouldn't provide service you said you will. The bitch had no answer. I made sure she knew she was a slut getting pimped by a dickhead in the next room, and asked her why she living in this shit hole.

I was out in about 40 mins. What a waste of time. Before I left she did introduce me to her friend who was stunning new Mexican asking me if i wanted to fuck her. I left telling her to fuck off, go fuck your pimp and not waste peoples time.

Guys please save your money and avoid this slut!

Offline Hugeadmirer

Sounds like you negotiated half the price and got half the service. In no way do I condone An SP accepting a booking, for whatever rate, and provide a substandard service I just wonder if the heavy discount set the tone for the session

Offline timbucktwo

Sounds like you negotiated half the price and got half the service. In no way do I condone An SP accepting a booking, for whatever rate, and provide a substandard service I just wonder if the heavy discount set the tone for the session

It wasn't much of a negotiation, I asked if she is OK with £100 and she straight away agreed to all services. I have phoned her couple of times before and recall her quoted rates vary when you call her from £100 for half hour to £150/£200 per hour. I guess she is out to make as much money as possible, as any deal is a good deal for her.

Offline winkywanky

Shame about your bad experience tim, a shit punt is a shit punt.

However, I was thinking exactly the same as Mr. Admirer, that her attitude may have been at least partially to do with the half-price discount. But that wouldn't excuse her 'smelling of piss', nor would it excuse her taking on the booking if it meant her service would suffer.

Still, imagine how you'd have felt if you'd paid the full fee and then got this service!  :scare:

Offline timbucktwo

Shame about your bad experience tim, a shit punt is a shit punt.

However, I was thinking exactly the same as Mr. Admirer, that her attitude may have been at least partially to do with the half-price discount. But that wouldn't excuse her 'smelling of piss', nor would it excuse her taking on the booking if it meant her service would suffer.

Still, imagine how you'd have felt if you'd paid the full fee and then got this service!  :scare:

I am now thinking about seeing my regular TS Sofia or take a punt on TS Mayaxlts External Link/Members Only

Sofia is so reliable and you know what you getting, but I get more excited anticipating how maya might be.

Offline winkywanky

Maya looks stunning, and one wonders whether the reality will compare with the reality.

Do you know what her rates are?

Also, have you noticed that she's 5'11" in her stockinged feet, with a pair of heels on she may well tower over you...which might be quite nice of course  :D.

Offline timbucktwo

I too wonder how reality would be. She quoted £200 which is now kind of standard for good looking , convincing TS girls.

At 5ft 11  :P she's taller then me so it gets more exciting.  :D

Maya looks stunning, and one wonders whether the reality will compare with the reality.

Do you know what her rates are?

Also, have you noticed that she's 5'11" in her stockinged feet, with a pair of heels on she may well tower over you...which might be quite nice of course  :D.

Offline winkywanky

Gotta say, that's one of my best bloopers!  :rolleyes:  :D

Offline winkywanky

I too wonder how reality would be. She quoted £200 which is now kind of standard for good looking , convincing TS girls.

At 5ft 11  :P she's taller then me so it gets more exciting.  :D

Be nice if your mouth came up to her tits  :cool:.

Offline jon22992

I had a issue with her friend also. They've increased their prices and the quality of their service has drastically dropped.