Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde_Paulina_ Basingstoke - Timewaster  (Read 473 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5027879) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline surreyvisitor

External Link/Members Only

Having not punted for nearly two years due to having bad experiences with EE girls in the past, the excitement had come back so I thought I would give it another go.  I love getting massages and HR from pretty young girls so when I found this girl offering 1 hr for £80 with unlimited cum I messaged her.  She replied instantly, gave me the postcode and told me to park in Waitrose in Basingstoke.

It's a 50 minute drive for me, and half way there my instinct was telling me to turn around and go home but I was feeling the buzz and had to see it through.  I park as instructed message her again and she tells me to walk to the massive apartment complex opposite Waitrose.  I get there, message her again and I get the standard "5 minutes".  As we all know this is all part of it and 5 minutes is never really 5 minutes.

All the time I am waiting outside there are various men arriving and leaving, some are deliveroo drivers but I am sure some of them are punting.  5 minutes becomes 10 then 15 so I decide to walk around as I am not feeling comfortable waiting around outside the building.  after 20 minutes I message her again and decide to walk back to my car, on the way reading more of her AW feedback.  It is then I notice the older bad reviews mentioning all the waiting around, that her photos are not her, that they were kicked out early and that there is a conveyor belt of men waiting.

I breath a sigh of relief at my lucky escape, get in my car and drive home. 

Offline Spurt

Online timsussex