Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexybustyjess - Tooting  (Read 4475 times)

3 review(s) for sexybustyjess (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

slimsi2222

hi guys if anyone is into BBW 's like me avoid this one. Comms was good and the place was tidy and  her figure fufills the category nicely ,although it was a very dull experience. Started off with a very cold attitude when you turn up , and foreplay consisted of a handjob, very reluctant to suck( plus it is only done with a condom on no OWO). Sex was lifeless woth no noise or eye contact. Had to go straight to another girl to pirk myself up.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Link, please?

Nothing comes up on Google or AW.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
{snips}Had to go straight to another girl to pirk myself up.

Which was....who? I'm sure you'd like to leave a pos for the lady who was better than the lady who you had to neg   :hi:

LL

Personally I took this "review" with a pinch of salt since it reads like it was written by an Eastern-European pimp from a rival gang.

James999

She was probably exhausted, after getting up out of the chair to answer the door  :music:

slimsi2222

Unfortunately i am not an eastern european pimp, so many thanks to the linguistic and gramatical advice from "LL" no doubt you are a rhodes scholar of english.

The other girl was another english girl External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Tammy she was exceptionally nice and gave a very good gfe experience. She is a lot taller at 6ft but has a nice curvy body and was a very good dfk. the hour incall was very enjoyable.She advertises 150 for the hour but when you ring up says 110 so was quite reasonable would definately go again.

Offline titanph

I have to say I agree with LL. It sounds like a pimp advertising his WG. Also both profiles only have pics that show very little of the girl, always wary of those.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Personally I took this "review" with a pinch of salt since it reads like it was written by an Eastern-European pimp from a rival gang.

+1, the more so for the unbelievable stuff he went on to say about 'Tammy'.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Unfortunately i am not an eastern european pimp, so many thanks to the linguistic and gramatical advice from "LL" no doubt you are a rhodes scholar of english.

The other girl was another english girl External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Tammy she was exceptionally nice and gave a very good gfe experience. She is a lot taller at 6ft but has a nice curvy body and was a very good dfk. the hour incall was very enjoyable.She advertises 150 for the hour but when you ring up says 110 so was quite reasonable would definately go again.

How did you contact her? She doesn't have a phone number listed and hasn't logged in since 6th December.

No feedback since 2011. Hasn't updated her profile since January.

regalfun1

I have also had the sad pleasure of meeting jess and i have to completely agree with the OP the service was terrible.
I personally would never go back, met her over a year ago and it was cold and pointless and only wanted to give a hand job and lifeless sex.

Offline punk

How did you contact her? She doesn't have a phone number listed and hasn't logged in since 6th December.

No feedback since 2011. Hasn't updated her profile since January.

telepathic powers aka derren brown

slimsi2222

been a couple of times before so had her number on store :dash:

Offline Zeusthedoc

I have also had the sad pleasure of meeting jess and i have to completely agree with the OP the service was terrible.
I personally would never go back, met her over a year ago and it was cold and pointless and only wanted to give a hand job and lifeless sex.

interesting - you didn't register to post a review at the time, yet you've jumped at the opportunity to register to be able to give a similar opinion as the OP.....

fair enough....would u like to add anything else to your review?

Offline punk

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
been a couple of times before so had her number on store :dash:

why the head banging? I was genuinely interested in how you managed to contact her.

Your post makes it sound like it was your first visit.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 04:14:40 pm by CatBBW »

regalfun1

dopebeats i log in from a work computer which although allows me to access this does not allow access to AW.
So knowing how critical most are i wouldn't post because i'm not able to add the link.
I have no reason to lie about her and i'm certainly not endorsing the 2nd girl he refers to because i've never met her.
Would love to post more reviews, but without links ever not sure everyone would appreciate them.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Don't take it personally.

I was only half having a dig - the rest is just me naturally being a dick.

do you not use a personal machine then?
personally, I wouldn't risk even potential/borderline NSFW type content on my work
phone/laptop.

just not worth it. props to you for being able to do so.

regalfun1

yeah i know its a risk, but its even more of a risk with her indoors lol.

At least i know she can't catch me also work have no right to go through what i do on my computer, any sites they don't like are blocked so they must of just missed this one.

So happy they did lol

Offline Zeusthedoc

yeah i know its a risk, but its even more of a risk with her indoors lol.

At least i know she can't catch me also work have no right to go through what i do on my computer, any sites they don't like are blocked so they must of just missed this one.

So happy they did lol

thats an interesting take on it....

I would disagree with that statement personally, but thats just me.

depends if it's your machine you use for work or a machine issued from your employer
(and whether it's on your 'time' or theirs....)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 06:42:30 pm by Zeusthedoc »

regalfun1

Dopebeats now you are starting to scare me.
for now the risk is worth it, but you have got me thinking.
Not sure wether to thank you or not lol.

Offline Zeusthedoc

covering your johnson when meeting a WG is as important as covering your tracks as to how you came upon her....

that said, to each their own, I would make sure I was covered.....

Offline pumps

At the risk of being accused of being a rival pimp or whatever

I can fully back up the OP's review + theres 1 on PN database when she lived in kennington/stockwell IIRC

Great comms
Very bland punt, laid there like a soggy sack of potatoes, no owo, no interactions, not even pretending to enjoy anything or trying to make me cum quick  :crazy:.

this was in 2011 downstairs flat, front bedroom.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 01:51:16 am by pumps »