Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trusted Kamagra site  (Read 652 times)

Offline cyanblue

The Kamagra site I usually use has gone down .

Does anyone have a trusted site they have used recently  ?

Seems there are so many scammers out there , hard to know who to trust  .

Offline catweazle

Kamagra has been discussed  on here many times.  Why are you seeking an unlicensed product,  imported from India,  when tried tested and licensed alternatives are easily available  here?

Offline cyanblue

Been using it for 15 plus years , no problems and its cheap .

Thought this would be the first response .

Offline Jomoore

I used to use it years ago before I found a price friendly site for cheap prescribed Sildenafil.  I must admit, I never noticed any problems with Kamagra but I feel better about using the proper stuff. How much are you paying per tab?

Offline cyanblue

Sildigra Gold 200mg Blue Pill X 10 Tablets were £26.34 but you can cut these in half and they still work well so £1.31 a go .

Or 16 Kamagra for £20.00 .

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

I used this site for many years and the product, price and customer service was first rate.
External Link/Members Only

I do hope they get back up and running soon.
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline cyanblue

Yes , this is the one I used too . All fine ,no problems .

Offline Jomoore

Sildigra Gold 200mg Blue Pill X 10 Tablets were £26.34 but you can cut these in half and they still work well so £1.31 a go .

Or 16 Kamagra for £20.00 .

Yes, that's within the range I was thinking, so I'd definitely recommend you go on one of the legit sites like Dr fox and check out the Sildenafil or Tadalafil prices, with a better guarantee of quality  :hi:

Offline cyanblue

Thanks . I will have a look .

Offline Jomoore

Thanks . I will have a look .

Just out of interest, did you ever try the Kamagra gels?  They were meant to get to work very fast, but I have to say I was never impressed.

Offline cyanblue

Tried them a long time ago and yes also wasn't impressed with them .

Liked the 200mg because its cheap and I can vary the dose .