Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Craigslist alternatives  (Read 10768 times)

Online PumpDump

Pre-Covid I used CL to find girls for rewarded meets. I posted ads in the temp jobs section with strong hints to rewarded meets and I had good success with uni students, it was a great thrill sneaking in to their dorm and fucking them. Lately CL has become ultra strict and take down any ad that has a sniff of sexuality about it. Did any of you guys use CL and if so are there any good alternatives around? I've tried locanto but it is full of scammers. The girls who used CL must have gone somewhere else, I need to find it!

Offline newpuntingguy

Can you elaborate on “rewarded meets” ? You mean you’re offering them cash for services? Is it all pre arranged? Can’t say I’ve used CL for this but it sounds like they’ve clamped down on it already.

Offline lillythesavage

I started trying it again in the first lockdown, had great success and have plenty of contacts and see a few quite regularly.

Been pretty much laid up for a couple of weeks, not completely, but enough to hit the libido, but as I had time kept looking and there are girls still posting ads, and I could have had a couple of meets.

Those that are not looking for sexual usually state so, the others cannot mention it, get flagged quickly if they do, but a polite email, asking if they are interested in meeting, soon sorts things out. The ones who mention meets you have to email quickly, the conversation continues long after being flagged if you do.

Double list has taking over from CL, had a little success but not looked for a good while. They do try the dating apps too.

Not tried posting again yet, other guys tend to flag your ads anyway, the self policing is a pain.

Having time on my hands I have looked hard at seeking again, but reading the threads people are asking and some are paying way too much, and I am not interested in taking my Grand daughter to dinner :D .

My thoughts are, young Brits willing to sell sex are still out there, but AW etc does not appeal, neither does a career in it, and a good few have confirmed it to me. If you want to meet them you have to take the time to find them.

Online PumpDump

Thanks for your reply. I got most success from posting my own ads. And it was way cheaper than AW, Seeking or others. I was paying £50 - 60 for a 30 minute meet with sexy university students, girls I wouldn't have a hope of pulling in everyday life!  I will continue my search.

Offline lillythesavage

Thanks for your reply. I got most success from posting my own ads. And it was way cheaper than AW, Seeking or others. I was paying £50 - 60 for a 30 minute meet with sexy university students, girls I wouldn't have a hope of pulling in everyday life!  I will continue my search.

Yep, there are all sorts on there, ranging from freebies, threesomes to very reasonable overnights and anything in between, some can host, more cannot.

What I like is you are almost 100% sure they are making their own choices and you are communicating with them.

One stunner, said she loves sucking cock for money, would do everything but fuck, but boy does she love sucking cock, well swallowing it :yahoo:, she would have her own thread on here.

Different ball game from the usual hourly advertisers, though some of them use it too, it is really hard to go back to AW but have found the odd gem.

Did you not keep numbers of those you met? I have quite a few and sometimes swap messages or have a phone chat, if I needed one tonight, it would happen with one or other.

Online PumpDump

Yep, there are all sorts on there, ranging from freebies, threesomes to very reasonable overnights and anything in between, some can host, more cannot.

What I like is you are almost 100% sure they are making their own choices and you are communicating with them.

One stunner, said she loves sucking cock for money, would do everything but fuck, but boy does she love sucking cock, well swallowing it :yahoo:, she would have her own thread on here.

Different ball game from the usual hourly advertisers, though some of them use it too, it is really hard to go back to AW but have found the odd gem.

Did you not keep numbers of those you met? I have quite a few and sometimes swap messages or have a phone chat, if I needed one tonight, it would happen with one or other.

I have the numbers of two girls I still meet, in fact meeting one of them this Friday. She has a real job but does the meets for extra cash. She loves sex also, with her it is more like a one night stand than a paid for fuck. The other girls have all left uni now and left the city so I need some fresh new blood!

Offline lillythesavage

I have the numbers of two girls I still meet, in fact meeting one of them this Friday. She has a real job but does the meets for extra cash. She loves sex also, with her it is more like a one night stand than a paid for fuck. The other girls have all left uni now and left the city so I need some fresh new blood!

Every single one I met had a full time job, it is the way it is going with young Brits, full time whoring holds no appeal at all, but topping up the income and having some fun does.
Most are more comfortable meeting older guys, much easier for no ties etc, some are genuinely turned on by fucking older men, not done it your way, but that sounds like a fun turn on, always met at mine or theirs and there was never any rush.

Someone new to me has been on my mind too, hence looking around while I have some time, they are still on there but finding them is more difficult, mainly because other twats message then flag, thinking it will help them, I doubt it does, an asshole will always be an asshole :D

Online PumpDump

Every single one I met had a full time job, it is the way it is going with young Brits, full time whoring holds no appeal at all, but topping up the income and having some fun does.
Most are more comfortable meeting older guys, much easier for no ties etc, some are genuinely turned on by fucking older men, not done it your way, but that sounds like a fun turn on, always met at mine or theirs and there was never any rush.

Someone new to me has been on my mind too, hence looking around while I have some time, they are still on there but finding them is more difficult, mainly because other twats message then flag, thinking it will help them, I doubt it does, an asshole will always be an asshole :D

There were always idiots who flag ads but they are not the problem. CL have definitely changed something with their moderation. In the London area there were hundreds of ads in the jobs section, now there are only about 20.  In Temp Jobs, my usual hunting ground, there are only 9 ads. I cannot get any ads live anymore.

Offline hungrypunt

I had some good sucksess :) with craiglist as much as it is a pain in the arse when some spotty kid flags your post.
Had som e great filth milfs and some syudents.

Bedpage was suggested to me when I was in the US , but seems flat here even in the cities

CL can still be used with some good creative writing but its so hard its not worth my time'

Secret benefits has upped its game a but lately but can still be expensive at the start if you are on a budget

dont forget twitter and insta
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 10:05:10 pm by hungrypunt »

Online stampjones

I used to have a fair bit of success on there but havent posted an ad for a while. Recently Ive gone on and not seen any ads pisted by females at all. Seems far fewer posts in general. You used to go into CVs and find a whole page of ads less than a couple of hours old. These days it seems there are only a few from today. But you gave me some hope lily so I think I’ll tey a few posts and see what happens. Is temp jobs still the place to post?

Offline SamOmar

Pre-Covid I used CL to find girls for rewarded meets. I posted ads in the temp jobs section with strong hints to rewarded meets and I had good success with uni students, it was a great thrill sneaking in to their dorm and fucking them. Lately CL has become ultra strict and take down any ad that has a sniff of sexuality about it. Did any of you guys use CL and if so are there any good alternatives around? I've tried locanto but it is full of scammers. The girls who used CL must have gone somewhere else, I need to find it!

I'm pretty sure that is quite dodgy and illegal as many will feel obligated to service you desperate for work or accommodation, I don't know but that's how it sounds to me.
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hungrypunt

I'm pretty sure that is quite dodgy and illegal as many will feel obligated to service you desperate for work or accommodation, I don't know but that's how it sounds to me.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
has he used them or have they used him

Offline lillythesavage

It is not at all like that, though there are scammers on both sides, guys trying for freebies, or sex for rooms but there are also some, male, female and trans who offer sex for the rent. Same as there are scammers everywhere.

Not once have I met one who was not happy and smiling, or felt she was doing something she was not happy to do. While this obviously happens from Viva and AW. They are always happy to return if you got on well, and happy to chat in between meets. It takes a bit of time and communication before they are happy to meet, if it does not then they are probably pros, just like they do on seeking.

Every one I met had a full time job, they are not desperate, the OP is obviously near a Uni, there has been students using sex to pay the bills for years. Some carry on doing so once in work.

Woman have used it for part time sex work for years, most are very careful before meeting and know what they are doing, the scammers can be avoided and they post details of them if they find one, to warn others, well that is how it worked before the clampdown.

Online hunkybc

never even knew you could do this on CraigsList...you learn something new everyda! So on that note ive submitted an advert just for giggles! Wonder if anyone will reply!

Offline Mr Sinister

There were always idiots who flag ads but they are not the problem. CL have definitely changed something with their moderation. In the London area there were hundreds of ads in the jobs section, now there are only about 20.  In Temp Jobs, my usual hunting ground, there are only 9 ads. I cannot get any ads live anymore.

I also had great success the past year on CL meeting civvies doing rewarded meets, went off it the past few months returned recently to see the change. I had a couple of leads nothing came off it. There has definitely been a clamp down with ads being removed immediately or someone is going on a massive crusade.

See a few ads here and there before they disappear, not sure where they have all moved to now.

never even knew you could do this on CraigsList...you learn something new everyda! So on that note ive submitted an advert just for giggles! Wonder if anyone will reply!

There has been some discussion on this throughout the forum, many skeptics, obviously some punters have picked up on it and found success.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 10:11:46 am by Mr Sinister »

Offline lillythesavage

I did sometimes post about my escapades early on, but there are so many cynics on here, that think everything is a scam or fantasy if it does not involve AW.

In this murky game, I am as sure as you could ever be that there was no, coercion, trafficking, pimp/agent or desperation for money from any woman I have met through CL.
The reason I am not keen on seeking is my ego does not stretch to being seen in restaurants or booking into hotels with some one the age of my Granddaughter who I really do not know very well.
I have been out with them, but only after getting to know them and being comfortable to do so, different thing altogether, and a few of them have cooked for me, food from around the world, that is better than any restaurant.  :yahoo:

Offline Everhard115

Def lived a sheltered life my end no clue  :lol:
Just looked at the temp section now of craigs list and seems pretty dead now.

Offline hungrypunt

Ive done a few cryptic ads on CL, but this one about a year ago just said

Lady required for secreterial work, must have great oral skills, and good with money. Take instruction and be punctual.
full training will be gven to right lady.

2 hours later I was balls deep (mouth) in a bored woman in Frodsham, who like to spice it up wanking on cam with like minded when hubby is at work, seen my ad and thought ...saucy.. After a couple hours playing we went to a local pub, and at the table she asked me if Id rim her as she had never tried it.
She went the bog cleaned her arse and I was eating it in the back of my van 10 mins later, favour returned on me ......another bj and done.

3 problems she wasnt the best looking but a lovely person and a decent bod (2 kids)
married
kept hassling me for meets for months saying how "secretive" it was and turned her on.

Another one, was a 20 yo something in L17, jumped in the car took her to a pub near the mersey, I bet she wasnt 4ft 10,sz 6 lovely blonde hair, a bit chavvie the lips and all the rest of it. She had bacardie, then another then another. Got a bit larey, started loud voicing people, what are you looking at..... you never seen a girl with an older fella...blah blah, blah...I chucked her 20 for a taxi and did one, possible drugs.
Shame, she looked like a proper spinner. Again mithered the fkn life out of me for ages. Works on the Ferry that runs out the mersey to Ireland.

there are more, but sadly seems to have died a death (or dying)

there are as many bad uns on CL as good uns..probably more

oh and every time I get lads wanting me to fuck em mis treat em, either gay, tranny, or just twinks. does anyone else or is it me ha ha
« Last Edit: February 17, 2022, 12:30:20 am by hungrypunt »

Offline lillythesavage

Ive done a few cryptic ads on CL, but this one about a year ago just said

Lady required for secreterial work, must have great oral skills, and good with money. Take instruction and be punctual.

2 hours later I was balls deep (mouth) in a bored woman in Frodsham, who like to spice it up wanking on cam with like minded when hubby is at work, seen my ad and thought ...saucy.. After a couple hours playing we went to a local pub, and at the table she asked me if Id rim her as she had never tried it.
She went the bog cleaned her arse and I was eating it in the back of my van 10 mins later, favour returned on me ......another bj and done.

3 problems she wasnt the best looking but a lovely person and a decent bod (2 kids)
married
kept hassling me for meets for months saying how "secretive" it was and turned her on.

Another one, was a 20 yo something in L17, jumped in the car took her to a pub near the mersey, I bet she wasnt 4ft 10,sz 6 lovely blonde hair, a bit chavvie the lips and all the rest of it. She had bacardie, then another then another. Got a bit larey, started loud voicing people, what are you looking at..... you never seen a girl with an older fella...blah blah, blah...I chucked her 20 for a taxi and did one, possible drugs.
Shame, she looked like a proper spinner. Again mithered the fkn life out of me for ages. Works on the Ferry that runs out the mersey to Ireland.

there are more, but sadly seems to have died a death (or dying)

there are as many bad uns on CL as good uns..probably more

oh and every time I get lads wanting me to fuck em mis treat em, either gay, tranny, or just twinks. does anyone else or is it me ha ha

The bored ones or ones genuinely with a thing for older guys are often not in it for the money, few and far between though.

Your second story is why my ego does not stretch to taking them out if I do not know them, just not for me.

Offline SamOmar

It is not at all like that, though there are scammers on both sides, guys trying for freebies, or sex for rooms but there are also some, male, female and trans who offer sex for the rent. Same as there are scammers everywhere.

Not once have I met one who was not happy and smiling, or felt she was doing something she was not happy to do. While this obviously happens from Viva and AW. They are always happy to return if you got on well, and happy to chat in between meets. It takes a bit of time and communication before they are happy to meet, if it does not then they are probably pros, just like they do on seeking.

Every one I met had a full time job, they are not desperate, the OP is obviously near a Uni, there has been students using sex to pay the bills for years. Some carry on doing so once in work.

Woman have used it for part time sex work for years, most are very careful before meeting and know what they are doing, the scammers can be avoided and they post details of them if they find one, to warn others, well that is how it worked before the clampdown.

Yeah I misinterpreted the post, I thought it was a situation where there was a job offer and the only way to secure it is by sleeping with the boss lol
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Payyourwaymate

And I'm over here forking out hundreds for out of date pictures sometimes.... :lol:  :dash:. Unfortunately I don't have the time to invest. I wish all you CL users the best in your searches.

Offline lillythesavage

And I'm over here forking out hundreds for out of date pictures sometimes.... :lol:  :dash:. Unfortunately I don't have the time to invest. I wish all you CL users the best in your searches.

At least you were honest enough to give a green for effort and admit you own failings, it is harsh to read a red when it says. " I did not fancy her so a neg from me" .

:drinks:

Offline lillythesavage

Yeah I misinterpreted the post, I thought it was a situation where there was a job offer and the only way to secure it is by sleeping with the boss lol

There are those that try, but most are wise to them these days, they probably get off on wasting peoples time, a look, followed by a wank, hopefully.

Offline Mr Sinister

CL can be a very good trade off spend £100 on AW for an instant punt that ends up lackluster with a mechanical service or spend 1-2 days messaging ads over CL before setting a up a meet £100 for 2 hours(or half a day if they like you) with a girl who is happy and willing to get down with you.

Going down this route saved me on wasting time, money on traditional WG. CL is a mixed bag for sure that's kinda its charm you don't know what you are going to get initially, a young fit uni girl, a very large chebbed BBW or a crackhead.  :crazy: :D
« Last Edit: February 17, 2022, 04:13:03 pm by Mr Sinister »

Offline hungrypunt

The bored ones or ones genuinely with a thing for older guys are often not in it for the money, few and far between though.

Your second story is why my ego does not stretch to taking them out if I do not know them, just not for me.

Thats nowt, I ahd one once "from seeking tho) who flipped out and tried kicking the front windscreen out of my brand new motor back in the s day...ha ha,
all because I wouldnt drop her right outside her house and things escalated. She was a right fox too and loved it all roads. bastard !!!

Offline hungrypunt

CL is a mixed bag for sure that's kinda its charm you don't know what you are going to get initially, a young fit uni girl, a very large chebbed BBW or a crackhead.  :crazy: :D
100%

Offline hellomotaro

dont forget twitter and insta

Very curious, but how does one go about doing that? Never used twitter, and insta I've only used to follow friends. Cheers!

Offline arrow0404

What section do you even look at or post on CL to find these girls ?  :unknown: :unknown:

Online stampjones

What section do you even look at or post on CL to find these girls ?  :unknown: :unknown:
You always used to see girls ads in CVs and services (occasionally community) but you have to be quick to catch anything these days. There used to be pages of ads posted on any day now there’s virtually none. To post an ad I put it in temp jobs. Posted one the other day on the back of this threads and got a couple of responses one of which I may well see. My ad only lasted a couple of hours though so I reckon it requires a lot of persistence

Offline lillythesavage

Anywhere and everywhere, they all get found, but rarely stick for long. The girls are still there though, maybe not so many.

Try Double list too, but last time I tried both, CL was still the better of the two.

Offline hungrypunt

Very curious, but how does one go about doing that? Never used twitter, and insta I've only used to follow friends. Cheers!
Create a profile and make it obvious you are a "gift" giver, sugar not salt etc. Its hard work but again is another source of leads. So many girls on there are up ther own arses. I met 2 and was ok but CBA carrying on.

I dont know the rules nowadays but adding you are #sugardaddy or something can pull some posts

Offline hellomotaro

Create a profile and make it obvious you are a "gift" giver, sugar not salt etc. Its hard work but again is another source of leads. So many girls on there are up ther own arses. I met 2 and was ok but CBA carrying on.

I dont know the rules nowadays but adding you are #sugardaddy or something can pull some posts

Okay thanks! I might have a crack at it. Live on the outskirts of London, so might have some good options nearby.

Offline Swsnapper

I

Just seen an ad with this exact wording on the Bristol board haha

Offline donnybob

Just seen an ad with this exact wording on the Bristol board haha

It was on the leeds board the same day that it was posted on here

Online Stevelondon

Had success with CL a few times. But that was yonks back.

Now I just can’t be arsed with it.

Offline danny#3

ive tried a few times in the last few weeks with no joy, the ads get removed very quickly and all the girls seem interested in selling content only.

Offline Offtoasda

Posting an advert on Craigslist and dealing with spammers, fakes is just not really worth it.  The problem with the website is, the UK part of the website has been on the decline for ages now. 

I read a case study about the success of fb marketplace and the decline of Craigslist. Craigslist's issue is the traffic to the UK portion of the website has been on the decline for years.  The removal of personals caused a decline and the whole 'sex for rent' articles destroyed their reputation even more in the UK.  Basically right now there's no traffic to the website, coupled with lack of innovation and no new features.  It's on it's last legs right now. 

You see for a website to be useful for us, there has to be traffic to it.  Specifically traffic that includes a large percentage of women in their 20s/30s and 40s.  Craigslist just doesn't have that any more.

-Facebook marketplace and Gumtree basically cannibalised all of Craigslist's traffic.  Especially the most important website traffic, new women.
-Terrible, terrible press from the whole 'sex for rent' articles.  Anyone who may have been curious about visiting the website, will just stay away from it now.  This just lowered traffic even more to the website.
-People use local Facebook buy and sell groups now, making Craigslist just not useful.
-The women looking for quick hookups, left when personals was removed.  It's like going to Asda for a washing up powder and then you pick a snickers on your way to the till.  Women would be drawn to the personals section of the site looking for quick hookups and then they would visit other parts of the website.
-Lack of innovation as a whole to the website, while it's competitors kept innovating and improving their products. The website was primarily made for the American market and that's is their target market.  The UK side of it, is just an afterthought.

The website's traffic now is I would guess approximately 98 percent male.  Most of them over 40 and a large percentage of them posting ads while flagging the ads of their competitors for no reason whatsoever.  The 2 percent is older women and those who remember the good days of Craigslist.  There's just no motive for a woman in her 20s/30 to visit Craigslist now especially with Facebook Marketplace and Gumtree.  All the stories I hear about young British students visiting Craigslist do make me giggle somewhat.

HOWEVER if you live in a large city that is FULL of people who are from underprivileged backgrounds (aka London/Birmingham).  Specifically those who parents are first generation immigrants and people who have just moved to the country.  Then you could possibly make it work.  However you would be relying on the principle of "a broken clock is right twice a day".  I do know that in London, there's seem to be quite a few black women that peruse the website the and I have read stories of members succeeding with that demographic.  To find a young British (white) student or even one in her early 20s, on Craigslist.  You would be looking for a needle in a haystack and wasting a lot of time/effort. 

I got better results creating a profile on Instagram, buying followers, hinting that I offer financial rewards and DMing girls whose look I liked.  It took time to prove I was real to the girls and I had to DM a TON of woman.  But it actually came through in the end.  Now I have a relationship/arrangement with two actual students whose look I like.  These are girls that have NEVER done anything like this before and all for a fraction of the cost of AW.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2022, 06:16:16 am by Offtoasda »

Online PumpDump

Posting an advert on Craigslist and dealing with spammers, fakes is just not really worth it.  The problem with the website is, the UK part of the website has been on the decline for ages now. 

I read a case study about the success of fb marketplace and the decline of Craigslist. Craigslist's issue is the traffic to the UK portion of the website has been on the decline for years.  The removal of personals caused a decline and the whole 'sex for rent' articles destroyed their reputation even more in the UK.  Basically right now there's no traffic to the website, coupled with lack of innovation and no new features.  It's on it's last legs right now. 

You see for a website to be useful for us, there has to be traffic to it.  Specifically traffic that includes a large percentage of women in their 20s/30s and 40s.  Craigslist just doesn't have that any more.

-Facebook marketplace and Gumtree basically cannibalised all of Craigslist's traffic.  Especially the most important website traffic, new women.
-Terrible, terrible press from the whole 'sex for rent' articles.  Anyone who may have been curious about visiting the website, will just stay away from it now.  This just lowered traffic even more to the website.
-People use local Facebook buy and sell groups now, making Craigslist just not useful.
-The women looking for quick hookups, left when personals was removed.  It's like going to Asda for a washing up powder and then you pick a snickers on your way to the till.  Women would be drawn to the personals section of the site looking for quick hookups and then they would visit other parts of the website.
-Lack of innovation as a whole to the website, while it's competitors kept innovating and improving their products. The website was primarily made for the American market and that's is their target market.  The UK side of it, is just an afterthought.

The website's traffic now is I would guess approximately 98 percent male.  Most of them over 40 and a large percentage of them posting ads while flagging the ads of their competitors for no reason whatsoever.  The 2 percent is older women and those who remember the good days of Craigslist.  There's just no motive for a woman in her 20s/30 to visit Craigslist now especially with Facebook Marketplace and Gumtree.  All the stories I hear about young British students visiting Craigslist do make me giggle somewhat.

HOWEVER if you live in a large city that is FULL of people who are from underprivileged backgrounds (aka London/Birmingham).  Specifically those who parents are first generation immigrants and people who have just moved to the country.  Then you could possibly make it work.  However you would be relying on the principle of "a broken clock is right twice a day".  I do know that in London, there's seem to be quite a few black women that peruse the website the and I have read stories of members succeeding with that demographic.  To find a young British (white) student or even one in her early 20s, on Craigslist.  You would be looking for a needle in a haystack and wasting a lot of time/effort. 

I got better results creating a profile on Instagram, buying followers, hinting that I offer financial rewards and DMing girls whose look I liked.  It took time to prove I was real to the girls and I had to DM a TON of woman.  But it actually came through in the end.  Now I have a relationship/arrangement with two actual students whose look I like.  These are girls that have NEVER done anything like this before and all for a fraction of the cost of AW.

Thanks for that, very good analysis. I am in London and did find 2 good British students but this was in 2019. The pandemic along with stricter moderation completely killed off CL.

Very interested in your Instagram approach. When you said you DM lots of girls what was your approach? I can imagine in these "me too" days it could be quite risky, you would not want to suggest anything sexual to women who are not interested in that type of thing.

Offline Mr Sinister

Nice analysis, I would say I had success last year with a few women could have been more if I took the plunge but did not find those girls attractive it did take work but got there eventually. I also met 3 white students, I'm in London and also exchanged message with a whole bunch more they do exist. I may give Facebook marketplace and Gumtree a go, the Instagram one I've heard but want to remain anonymous as possible during the process.

Offline lillythesavage

While I agree with most of this, the black thing is wrong and so is the hard up part, I see a white girl and her home puts mine to shame, is in a very upmarket postcode.

There were plenty from all walks and though I met more black/mixed girls it was a personal choice. I just seem to click with them in a better way.

I did not meet any students, maybe that was down to me, 21 was my lower age limit, all those I meet are in full time employment.

Offline Offtoasda

Thanks for that, very good analysis. I am in London and did find 2 good British students but this was in 2019. The pandemic along with stricter moderation completely killed off CL.

Very interested in your Instagram approach. When you said you DM lots of girls what was your approach? I can imagine in these "me too" days it could be quite risky, you would not want to suggest anything sexual to women who are not interested in that type of thing.

Instagram just seems to work better for me.  I created a profile with 3000 followers, put a picture of someone similar to me age, race and somewhat facially.  Fill it with random pics and just go messaging the type of girls I'm interested in.  I found it worked better best when I wasn't too explicit in the opening message.  Just something about her interests and what I would offer her for a date. 

I hope others can contribute to this discussion as this is just simply my experience.  I am sure they are others on this board who have more experience with these matters and can contribute.  I'm just a single guy, reporting what I've experienced and read.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2022, 02:27:12 pm by Offtoasda »

Offline Offtoasda

While I agree with most of this, the black thing is wrong and so is the hard up part, I see a white girl and her home puts mine to shame, is in a very upmarket postcode.

There were plenty from all walks and though I met more black/mixed girls it was a personal choice. I just seem to click with them in a better way.

I did not meet any students, maybe that was down to me, 21 was my lower age limit, all those I meet are in full time employment.

The massive population of London really does seem to help things, when I moved up north Craigslist all but dried up unfortunately. 

I just restate that I'm not some Craigslist expert, I am sure they are others who can contribute more to this discussion. 

What I personally noted, is that with Instagram I could specifically go after the type of girls who I wanted and with such a large number of them, I was sure to at least get one or two.  In comparison to the amount of time I spent dealing with Craigslist, in my opinion Instagram was just easier.

However this is all just my opinion
« Last Edit: February 23, 2022, 02:41:15 pm by Offtoasda »

Online stampjones

Instagram just seems to work better for me.  I created a profile with 3000 followers, put a picture of someone similar to me age, race and somewhat facially.  Fill it with random pics and just go messaging the type of girls I'm interested in.  I found it worked better best when I wasn't too explicit in the opening message.  Just something about her interests and what I would offer her for a date. 

I hope others can contribute to this discussion as this is just simply my experience.  I am sure they are others on this board who have more experience with these matters and can contribute.  I'm just a single guy, reporting what I've experienced and read.
Probably better to create a new thread to discuss insta. As you say, cl is dead or dying with no traffic and that probably also applies to a thread on it in ukp. Probably get more views and interest in its own thread

Online PumpDump

Probably better to create a new thread to discuss insta. As you say, cl is dead or dying with no traffic and that probably also applies to a thread on it in ukp. Probably get more views and interest in its own thread

Done! https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=337251.0

Offline Mkhelen

• Service Provider

Offline lillythesavage

Lads, if you are browsing and an ad pops up in London, or anywhere. PA, Receptionist Masseuse South Asian 23 year old, works in hotels give it a go.

Seen pics and spoken on the phone, she is on the South Coast at the moment but comes to London.

Think I blew it lol, way to sub for me, sexy as fuck though, Thai/Malaysian, naturally busty and not backwards in coming forwards at all with great English.

Ad got flagged quickly, hope someone scores if it appears again, they usually do.

Online PumpDump

Lads, if you are browsing and an ad pops up in London, or anywhere. PA, Receptionist Masseuse South Asian 23 year old, works in hotels give it a go.

Seen pics and spoken on the phone, she is on the South Coast at the moment but comes to London.

Think I blew it lol, way to sub for me, sexy as fuck though, Thai/Malaysian, naturally busty and not backwards in coming forwards at all with great English.

Ad got flagged quickly, hope someone scores if it appears again, they usually do.

Sound good, thanks for the tip. Ads don't last more than a couple of hours nowadays. Very frustrating.

Offline lillythesavage

Sound good, thanks for the tip. Ads don't last more than a couple of hours nowadays. Very frustrating.

Ad popped up again today, not for long, I failed the interview  :D, sometimes being nice does not pay lol.

Offline Mr Sinister

Ad popped up again today, not for long, I failed the interview  :D, sometimes being nice does not pay lol.

I had the lead just was not feeling the girl, I had 2 other really attractive ones just could not secure either before Easter now both have gone silent guess they secured what they needed from someone else  ;). Which is a blessing and a curse in this game as girls at times only want to do business with 1 or 2 guys max.