Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Back Door  (Read 3517 times)

downwiththesickness

How many guys here have gotten a WG to have some reverse back door fun? Prostate massages, butt plugs, strap-ons that sort of thing?

DG

Had a girl use a magic bullet up my ass once; just the right size and the "buzz" was amazing. Nothing bigger for me I'm afraid. Only other thing I'll let up there is a well manicured finger or a nice wet tongue  :cool:

downwiththesickness

I had a prostate massage, which was intensely fun, I really wanted to try a strap-on tonight, but the girl I booked doesn't have one :(

no1idea

External Link/Members Only
Had a girl use a magic bullet up my ass once; just the right size and the "buzz" was amazing. Nothing bigger for me I'm afraid. Only other thing I'll let up there is a well manicured finger or a nice wet tongue  :cool:

Offline Deepstroker

Prostate milking and massage if done by an expert is the pinnacle of pain/pleasure and makes you shoot a serious amount of cream..

Offline MancSean

Only thing that goes near my rusty sherriff's badge is a female tongue nowt else

Offline nike

Only thing that goes near my rusty sherriff's badge is a female tongue nowt else

+1

Offline regular_guy

done magic bullet. very small vibe,  fingers and prostate.  all really good.

If they take their time and they are really into it then it is extremely good.  Would definitely be up for it again

slow and low

+2 class

JIMI1234

2 words.. No Way!!!
Another word...EVER

Sureshot

Tried a small dildo once but it irritated my prostate and made me cum blood :vomit:  doc checked me over and it was nothing serious but know way i'm going through that again.

DG

Tried a small dildo once but it irritated my prostate and made me cum blood :vomit:  doc checked me over and it was nothing serious but know way i'm going through that again.

I had a similar experience recently, though caused by medication not sex. But any sort of trauma to the prostate can cause bleeding; it's fairly common and clears up itself eventually. It's been about six weeks since I first had it and this week there were still very slight traces in my cum. So no prostate play for me now. Luckily I have a very understanding regular but I've avoided facials and CIM until it completely clears.

scorpion61

done magic bullet. very small vibe,  fingers and prostate.  all really good.

If they take their time and they are really into it then it is extremely good.  Would definitely be up for it again

Always enjoy anal play on me. Receiving a BJ while she has a finger up my arse - wonderful.

Timmy2

I allowed backdoor entrance because I had watched Prostrate massages done correctly on videos and the orgasm looked superb. A few girls have tried, but I have yet to receive a sensual PM done correctly. During this journey I have allowed girls to finger my ass, use a 13" dildo on me/us and receive a strapon (which I had to stop, to painful)  :thumbsdown:
No damage done, and in the main I have been ok with it.... BUT I would sooner give then receive  :wacko:

Raddy

Offline winkywanky

...gives a whole new meaning to the phrase 'I've PM'ed you'... :D

Timmy2

Ha Ha..... this could catch on
Raddy

Offline iPad3

I've done fingers, dildos, tongues and a Cock (TS) all good fun IMO but practice is required.

Can I clarify though, I'm not gay but if you think I am I really couldn't give a fuck and I won't be entering into a protracted debate about it. :bomb:

Cheers

Offline regular_guy

Always enjoy anal play on me. Receiving a BJ while she has a finger up my arse - wonderful.

i second that - pure heaven  :lol:

Offline socks

I've had tongues up my arse (nice), fingers (ok if done right), a vibrating thing on my prostate (stopped straight away as didn't like) and been dildoed while wanked off (bucket list item, ok but not likely to repeat). Much prefer external rimming and rubbing on my ringer tbh and could take that all day long!

Ben4454

I've had girls offer but would never do it. It freaks me out.

Offline stevedave

Tried a small dildo once but it irritated my prostate and made me cum blood :vomit:

I really wish I hadn't read that while eating  :vomit:

vw

This reminded me of a review I read last week !

After a couple of minutes of rimming it happened. With not so much as a hint or suggestion, let alone permission, Lara decided it was a great idea to aggressively ram one or two fingers as far into my arsehole as she could. I actually screamed loudly and told her to get them the hell out. The pain was so acute it literally caused tears to run down my face.

It was of course the fastest passion killer and I frankly didn't want to go anywhere near her after that. I am neither a submissive not a masochist, she acted like I was both.

She then called me rude for shouting out loud at her in my shock.

I got dressed as quickly as possible to get out of there. I suggested that she should refund at least half the money for the atrocious service and her bad behaviour. Well dream on - no surprise she wasn't having any of it.

slow and low

This reminded me of a review I read last week !
Bloody hell, was that a London review?

vw

slow and low

Is that to close for comfort ?
Wells sounds like she got too close for that punter.

willbred

I enjoy a tongue, a finger(or two) or a small vibe up there. Anything approaching even an "average" strap on reduces Mr Stiffy to Mr. Amoeba!

Offline webpunter

Does the badge like the rusty trombone treatment ?  :D

downwiththesickness

Receiving a BJ while she has a finger up my arse - wonderful.

Last two girls I have been with have done that, first out of the blue (thankfully I really enjoyed it!) and the second, because I asked for it. unfortunately her nails were quite long...

Hawkwind71

I've had girls offer but would never do it. It freaks me out.

+1 +2 +3  Not my bag. For me it's an exit not an entrance.

Not criticising though .....whatever floats your boat.

downwiththesickness

well, my next booking has her dildo ready for me...