Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lying, scamming cunts  (Read 3470 times)

Offline winkywanky

Hopefully the thread title will have got your attention!  :D

Just a little note for you all to avoid this AW profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It used to belong to a gorgeous young Brazilian honey called Christal BBB. But some scamming cunts have fooled her into giving them her password and they've taken over the profile. Judging by the Roma-speak now inhabiting it, it's Romanians (yes, I know all Romanians aren't bad).

That's about it really!  :thumbsup:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
How did they fool her into giving her password?  was it one of those fake emails or texts?  If so AW do put warnings out about them and have told people they will never ask this and to always only log in to the site after going to it directly from a search engine and not via the text or email.  Plus if you look at the address you can see it is not the real one.

Only asking just incase there is a new scam going on I am unaware of.

If she contacts AW they will give her profile straight back to her anyway with whatever credits are left on it.  They will see it used to belong to her email address and will send her a password reset and direct it back to her email address.  I know this as a few years ago my account got hacked into overnight and they managed to spend over £600 in credits in that time and AW were really helpful and gave it straight back to me within 15minutes of me contacting them

Theodore

How did they fool her into giving her password?  was it one of those fake emails or texts?  If so AW do put warnings out about them and have told people they will never ask this and to always only log in to the site after going to it directly from a search engine and not via the text or email.  Plus if you look at the address you can see it is not the real one.

If she contacts AW they will give her profile straight back to her anyway with whatever credits are left on it.  They will see it used to belong to her email address and will send her a password reset and direct it back to her email address.  I know this as a few years ago my account got hacked into overnight and they managed to spend over £600 in credits in that time and AW were really helpful and gave it straight back to me within 15minutes of me contacting them

Do you have an AW profile?

Offline winkywanky

Hi Dani, I believe it was a fake email, purporting to be from AW admin.

I might be seeing her later this evening, if I do I shall pump her for information!

Blimey, AW were good to you, but certainly you seem very savvy and with-it. I think this young lady was a little naive. She reckons she's contacted AW to tell them but I don't think she's got any joy?

Regardless, these bastards have wiped all her profile text, and her Free Pics & Gallery (It looks like her PG is still intact, but she didn't really use that to generate income, it's 50p a look). Can AW actually restore these details from their server, do you know?

Offline winkywanky

Do you have an AW profile?

I do, yes.

Are you thinking I could contact AW to back up her story?

vw

Hi Dani, I believe it was a fake email, purporting to be from AW admin.

I might be seeing her later this evening, if I do I shall pump her for information!

Blimey, AW were good to you, but certainly you seem very savvy and with-it. I think this young lady was a little naive. She reckons she's contacted AW to tell them but I don't think she's got any joy?

Regardless, these bastards have wiped all her profile text, and her Free Pics & Gallery (It looks like her PG is still intact, but she didn't really use that to generate income, it's 50p a look). Can AW actually restore these details from their server, do you know?

Tell her to go here

External Link/Members Only

Theodore

Hey Dani, are you a whore on AW too? If so, could you provide your AW link?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 08:13:54 pm by Theodore »

yorkshire123

Dani's too smart to leave herself wide open to accusations of flirting/touting so to save her the trouble External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

vw

Why ? Do you have some coins ? #lol

Say I book a £60 session at the last minute. I've got £50 in notes and the rest are in pound coins. Would that still be acceptable? Would it be embarrassing? In all honesty, I'm not too concerned about embarrassment with the working girl because, she's meaningless to me; I'll only be in her company for half hour and then I'm gone forever, unless I decide to see her again.

vw

Dani's too smart to leave herself wide open to accusations of flirting/touting so to save her the trouble External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
That's what i was thinking ?  Didn't know her link though !!

vw

Offline The_Don

And a member since 2012.

A few (may be more than a few) fall fowl of the rules.

yorkshire123

Why ? Do you have some coins ? #lol

Fuck me I didn't realise it was the penny counter.

Theodore could you please use the picture below as your profile pic so I can instantly spot you  :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Theodore

what denomination ?  Catholic or Baptist ?

Actually, I've changed my mind about Dani. She looks like a female blown-up version of Arnold Schwarzenegger. I will take my precious coins someplace else.

vw

Fuck me I didn't realise it was the penny counter.

Theodore could you please use the picture below as your profile pic so I can instantly spot you  :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only
My memory is terrible, for others that is !

Offline threechilliman

And a jolly good fuck she is too!!

tcm

yorkshire123

Actually, I've changed my mind about Dani. She looks like a female blown-up version of Arnold Schwarzenegger. I will take my precious coins someplace else.

You're welcome for the link by the way & I promise you it wont be happening again  :thumbsdown:

Offline cueball

I'll bet she's pissed off you won't be honouring her with your gracious presence, at least her purse will survive another day.

Offline arthur

A quote from Theodore on another thread

"I think it was when I hit puberty, when it all started. I'm twenty years-old, now. The problem is; whenever I fall asleep, and then wake up, there's always this slimy, clear, sticky, colourless and odourless fluid, that leaks out of my penis.

The look and behaviour of this fluid is exactly like pre-cum. I've had this problem long before I ever touched a girl. So, it's definitely not an STI; however, everything is functional down below. There's no pain, swelling, or any of that kind. When I urinate, I experience no discomfort.

Now, whenever I fall asleep, I have to insert tissues in my pants to make sure I don't get any moist, wet and very sticky spots on the front of my underwear. This problem only occurs during sleeping hours. Only twice, has it ever happened during waking hours.

Oh, and, I've never had any medical problems anywhere in my body. I've never visited a doctor about this problem. Probably because of embarrassment and also because, I'm not in any pain.

After seeing eleven prostitutes in the past nine months, this problem has not become worse, nor has it become less."

So I don't think Dani would want to see you, through fear that you might fall asleep and dhe'd have to stuff tissues down your pants  :D

Offline Cuntminion

Theodore is such a charmer but I think his side as l punt would be with a coinstar machine there's even a little Sergei that takes ten percent

Offline dboy74

You're welcome for the link by the way & I promise you it wont be happening again  :thumbsdown:

Pretty much sums Theodore up.

Offline amazing_victoria_no1

• Service Provider
AW never asks to give password. She can write to the saying she's a victim of crime. They know these cases well. If she was previously verified, she can prove them that's her profile by another verification and they'll happily give it back to her. Unfortunately,  if she had any credits there, they might be long gone. That's at least I can do to help. For more info, Please contact me on priv.

Offline Roth

Nice guy!   :sarcastic: I'm sure some nice other prossie will relieve you of your pocket money.  :scare:

Offline Roth

And a jolly good fuck she is too!!

tcm

She's on my HL if I ever get that far up country.  :rose: :kissgirl:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

Nothing wrong with Arnie and unlike that young man at least I can say "I'll be back"

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
And a member since 2012.

Quite a bit before that as I had another profile that for certain reasons I felt I had to give up

notgeorge

Christal BBB   seems to have disappeared ..Great looking girl.

Any ideas on her whereabouts ??

notgeorge

Many Thanks WW for  the link . Very much appreciated .