Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do shower times also count in the hour?  (Read 3552 times)

Offline droplet

I always take shower before I go out to see girls. So Im ok without showering there.

A few times girls make me shower as part of their rule. I dont like to do it because I feel that just gets taken off the time. If I book an hour, 10 minutes shower gives me only 50 min.

From your experience do girls include shower time in their "hour"? Sometimes Id like to shower when I get there because it make me feel fresher.

Loki

the decent ones don't.... the others try...  :D

JV547845

A few times girls make me shower as part of their rule. I dont like to do it because I feel that just gets taken off the time. If I book an hour, 10 minutes shower gives me only 50 min.

They're not making you shower for 10 minutes.  2 minutes and enough time to dry off should do.  but yes it should be made clear if it's on your time.  If not get them to join you.

Offline Johny Stone

the decent ones don't.... the others try...  :D

+ 1

2-3 minutes its enough for a shower

Offline cunnyhunt

+ 1

2-3 minutes its enough for a shower

Agreed.

I am always clean and fresh but if asked to shower will do so,  I will usually pay after the shower.

misszoe

I never charge for showers. I just say make it a quick one, around 10 mins.

Offline smiths

I never charge for showers. I just say make it a quick one, around 10 mins.

I dont view 10 minutes as a quick shower myself. I shower before a punt and drive so all i need at the punt is a 2-3 minute shower.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I dont view 10 minutes as a quick shower myself. I shower before a punt and drive so all i need at the punt is a 2-3 minute shower.

Neither do I.  I happily don't count shower time in the time of the booking unless the guy is taking the piss spending 10 minutes or more in there.  There is no need to spend that long unless straight from a building site or a farm.    5 minutes max for a shower as you will have already had one that day anyway so only need to freshen up.  The whole point of a shower is that it is quicker than taking a bath and 5minutes is more than enough for a quick wash down and rinse.  If you take 10-15 minutes at the beginning and again at the end that is 30 minutes of wasted time that I am sat around doing nothing productive as cannot log in to emails as have a client in the property, I cant shower or sort my room as client is there.  so if I did that for four bookings a day that is two hours of time where I was just sat around waiting for a client to shower.  It is not realistic to expect to be able to take as long as you want of someone elses time just because you want to faff around.  A quick shower is fine and not included.  faff around and it then becomes your time you are wasting.   I never used to include shower time in the booking no matter how long someone took until one guy was in there ages and I checked to see if he was ok and found him wanking in the shower.  Now its a quick one in my time or a long one in your own time

Offline Jimmyredcab

I have never been forced to shower, but if it did happen I would take 4 minutes at the most, that would still leave me with 56 minutes.   :hi:

Offline Daffodil

I arrive clean and freshly showered, if the prossie insists I shower again then it is on her time  :hi:

Offline backofthenet

Look at the last one of these FAQs! - External Link/Members Only

MENTAL! She's going to end up shagging a lot of smelly men who some straight from work....

Dani - be interested to know what you think. I can't possibly see a rationale for it...?

Offline threechilliman

I shower like it's an F1 pitstop. Just have to be careful the lollipop man doesn't catch the end of your knob as you take off!

tcm

Offline Bangers and Gash

Every pro$$ie I've punted has started the clock at the previously agreed time (when walking thru the front door), so shower time comes out of sexy time.

I've never walked back into the room to be told, ''the clock starts.... now!''

Offline claretandblue

Every pro$$ie I've punted has started the clock at the previously agreed time (when walking thru the front door), so shower time comes out of sexy time.

I've never walked back into the room to be told, ''the clock starts.... now!''
i have had almost the exact opposite experience i cant recall a quick shower or sometimes 2 ever coming out of the punt time

Sienna_Bronze

I'd say it's usually part of the hour, but since it should literally be just a freshen up I can't see how it would take longer than a few minutes.

Offline Trevor12

I always arrive freshly showered, but if a prossie insisits I shower before anything else it's literally 1-2 mins, and I'm often out by the time she's stashed the cash. A shared shower is a different matter. The shower afterwards is not included in the time in my experience.

Offline Malvolio

It's a bit tough to include the post-punt shower as part of the time if you've already used all your time.

Offline Trevor12

It's a bit tough to include the post-punt shower as part of the time if you've already used all your time.

But I have been refused a shower afterwards as according to her there was no time left.
This was the prossie:
External Link/Members Only

And I've been told by a different prossie that there was 5 minutes left, and we'd need to finish soon if I'd like a shower. I didn't return.

GeeWiz

I'd say it's usually part of the hour, but since it should literally be just a freshen up I can't see how it would take longer than a few minutes.

If the punter was elderly or had a slight disability?  Regardless,  just 6 minutes in your shower would cost £10.  Pro logic.

Vesper

Yes, a quick freshen up is within the hour. But, equally, a freshen up before home is out with my hour. So it balances out.......right? Also, if a gent is obviously freshly showered I wont force him to take another, that's just rude and we should all have at least some element of trust!

Offline Roth

Look at the last one of these FAQs! - External Link/Members Only

MENTAL! She's going to end up shagging a lot of smelly men who some straight from work....

Dani - be interested to know what you think. I can't possibly see a rationale for it...?

Look again.  She says you have to provide your own condoms as well!  Taking the piss! :dash: :dash:

Sienna_Bronze

If the punter was elderly or had a slight disability?  Regardless,  just 6 minutes in your shower would cost £10.  Pro logic.

I have seen elderly and disabled people and like most punters they arrive freshly showered anyway. This is such a non problem Ive never had a booking run over or had to cut it short for shower time.

Offline CBPaul

I always take shower before I go out to see girls. So Im ok without showering there.

From your experience do girls include shower time in their "hour"? Sometimes Id like to shower when I get there because it make me feel fresher.

10 minutes in the shower is 8 minutes too long in my book. I always arrive having showered before leaving to get to the venue and most are happy with that.

Occasionally a prossie has handed me a towel and pointed towards the shower, always in a hotel though as they don't have the hassle of dealing with the clear up. I can't say I've ever argued it as I think it would guarantee a crap punt and it only takes a couple of minutes to shower.

As a time wasting tactic there are other ways for a prossie to spend much more time doing something other than servicing your cock and I've found that those offering a shower are normally more relaxed and allow an over run at the end, so no time lost. There has been the odd one or two who are particularly attentive to hygiene though, hence the shower, and follow the shower with an in depth inspection of my penis and a good buffing of the helmit with a wet wipe.

For a 60 minute punt I don't mind spending 2 minutes in the shower, can't say I leave feeling short changed having only got 58 minutes of time with the prossie, especially as she spends that 2 minutes stashing the cash and getting me a drink. I feel far more ripped off when they try to show me the door after 50 minutes of the hour.

Offline Jimmyredcab

No girl has ever "made" me shower.     :bomb: :bomb:

Why does a shower take 10 minutes, it should take 5 at the very most.    :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

But I have been refused a shower afterwards as according to her there was no time left.
This was the prossie:
External Link/Members Only

A Romanian scumbag, I would expect nothing else.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

That's a bit different as they ant be messing around fixing their hair or having a wank and I would offer a hand as well. Same as guys who ask on the phone if they can shower as coming from a building site etc I always just tell them to come 10 mins early if they can so they can shower properly as its for my benefit more than theirs

There are always exceptions to the rule and its common sense what those exceptions are. No one in their right mind could expect a disabled person to undress and shower and dry on a few minutes so you allow for that.  I would hope so anyway

Offline Roth

That's a bit different as they ant be messing around fixing their hair or having a wank and I would offer a hand as well. Same as guys who ask on the phone if they can shower as coming from a building site etc I always just tell them to come 10 mins early if they can so they can shower properly as its for my benefit more than theirs

There are always exceptions to the rule and its common sense what those exceptions are. No one in their right mind could expect a disabled person to undress and shower and dry on a few minutes so you allow for that.  I would hope so anyway

Nice to hear this, Dani.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Yes, a quick freshen up is within the hour. But, equally, a freshen up before home is out with my hour. So it balances out.......right? Also, if a gent is obviously freshly showered I wont force him to take another, that's just rude and we should all have at least some element of trust!

Can we (or admin) see your AW page please, as I don't think anonymous pro$$ies are allowed on UKP.  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Can we (or admin) see your AW page please, as I don't think anonymous pro$$ies are allowed on UKP.  :hi:

You haven't made a good impression on UKP:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=4125.msg60982;topicseen#msg60982

You've got a negative review on here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=13986.msg215133;topicseen#msg215133

£2,000 a week and negative reviews?

Something doesn't add up ..............

Matium already showed links to her feedback and her AW profile.