Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A few days away girls and boys .  (Read 3470 times)

Offline storm69

Well, Simon, I've been very fortunate. It happened that my approach - I'm 25 years older than the SP I've been away with and had been seeing her for long enough before I, somewhat nervously, suggested the idea of a week in Jamaica about a month after my 70th birthday - was the right one for her. I'd already been seeing her fairly regularly in the 4 or 5 years before that . She didn't offer Overnight sessions on here - her maximum booking was a 4-hour daytime session - but I'd had enough of those for each of us to feel comfortable with the other one.

Jamaica had been on my bucket list since a work colleague emigrated there in 1968; so it may well have been the venue that was more attractive than Yours truly!!

The things that you'd probably need to take from the above are:
1] Don't rush into anything. Make sure that, insofar as any Punter really knows any SP, you and the SP 'click' with each other. If she only goes to 'top up her tan', you may not enjoy yourself as much as I did 5 years ago.

2] After you've seen here for a number of extended sessions and are still of a mind to suggest an overseas holiday with her, ask her how she feels about it; and what her terms and conditions would be. Perhaps not as bluntly as that, obvs!!

Among other questions, the latter would include: who pays for what - my guess is that you'll certainly be expected to pay for the flight and hotel. How much sex is there going to be during the week you're away and how is she going to charge you.

I remember seeing another SP on AW once during the year after that visit to Jamaica and, with absolutely no prompting from me, she told me what her rates for being taken on holiday were. Suffice it to say that even if I had gelled with her enough to have suggested a holiday away together, I couldn't have afforded her! :scare: And even if I could have, I wouldn't have!!

As I imply, I've been very lucky with my former Regular SP who, in her retirement from 'the industry', has become a friend. I hope you're as fortunate.

Offline storm69

Amazing and great - I never got to that stage of going away properly , just overnights.