Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NEW GIRL AT BALTIC MASSAGE.  (Read 1910 times)

Offline puntingking

There is a new girl starting today from 10am at Baltic Massage in Dagenham. I am going to make my booking for this afternoon.
link - External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Prettyflyforawifi

There is a new girl starting today from 10am at Baltic Massage in Dagenham. I am going to make my booking for this afternoon.
link - External Link/Members Only

Saw her image on FB earlier. She looks stunning. Hope the service is good. Please report when you get a chance as I'd really like to give her a try as well! Thx
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 05:05:10 pm by Prettyflyforawifi »

Offline Hansolo69

Puntingking, how did you get on ?

Offline puntingking

Puntingking, how did you get on ?

I could not manage to get a booking for the time I wanted so I will prob give her a try next week  :thumbsup:

Offline pepsicolaboy

That is not the actual image but a stock image taken from the net. If you do a reverse image search you can see

:hi:

Offline puntingking

That is not the actual image but a stock image taken from the net. If you do a reverse image search you can see

:thumbsup:

Offline Icepos3

Has anyone visited the new girl, her name is kate?
She looks familiar from he pictures, but I dont know from where.
Anyone seen or before or paid her a visit?

Banned reason: Continued trolling after 2 mods told him to stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline puntingking

no. I have not seen her before but I got to say that she looks fit. I might need to book for her soon.  ;)

Offline Tedbandy

With Baltic guys its best to strike early, they will soon develop bad attitudes!

Offline puntingking

i have been the see the Baltic girls a lot. I have not seen her though. But your comment is noted and I agree better to see her very soon rather than delay it.  :hi:

Offline pepsicolaboy

i have been the see the Baltic girls a lot. I have not seen her though. But your comment is noted and I agree better to see her very soon rather than delay it.  :hi:

Girls hit and miss, massage (genuine) skills hit and miss, YMMV hit and miss. Sergei attitude on text hit and miss

Offline Icepos3

She working tomorrow. If anyone fancies taking an early slot and reporting back  ;). So I can take an evening slot if she good  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 07:21:08 pm by Icepos3 »

Offline puntingking

can't make tomorrow so I can't see her. I will hopefully see her on Saturday or sometime next week. I may report back depending on how I'd get on.  :thumbsup:

Offline Tedbandy

PK, at Baltic who is the newest girl you have seen. Izabela?

Offline puntingking

the girls I have seen at Baltic are Stefi, Erika, lilly and Roberta.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Has anyone visited the new girl, her name is kate?
She looks familiar from he pictures, but I dont know from where.
Anyone seen or before or paid her a visit?

Not sure the rules on sharing pictures Sergei has specifically said to contact him for (i.e. not on any public profile)  :unknown:

Anyway I keep thinking I have seen the SP face in picture 1 somewhere before...can't place it.

Did she work at Joanna's in Chingford or something? Her face has been online before.

Offline Icepos3

I was thinking that today. How do I get admin to remove the pics?

Offline Kraken001

Is joanna place still going? Any good recommendations there these days?

Offline pepsicolaboy

Is joanna place still going? Any good recommendations there these days?

They moved from Hall Lane earlier in the year to another location in Chingford temporarily. Then there was no place/closure for some months and they have just started back - I think they are based in Walthamstow now :unknown:

I don’t think anyone new is there though so no one to recommend - for some reason most of the masseuses seem to cross over and then work for Baltic Massage at the same time but Sergei confusingly gives them new names  :dash: and will sometimes use fake photos as well.

So I have been caught out a couple of times, visiting people there I felt I didnt want to see again after having a massage with them at Joanna's.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 04:09:57 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline Tedbandy

Pepsicolaboy and Icepos,

You seen any of the new wave of baltics? Anyone noteworthy?