Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annamae_blue - Liverpool City Centre  (Read 2543 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6428152) (14 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Kirk78

I made a booking with Annamae_blue for 3:30 in Liverpool City Centre in early November. The communication leading up to the meeting was good and friendly, and she responded quickly to my messages. I had a later booking but messaged around 12 pm that day to check availability, and she confirmed that she would be available at 3:30. As the time approached, I set off and made the mistake of not checking if my message was delivered. I arrived in town after a 30-minute journey, only to find out the phone was off. I eventually got hold of her on another platform, and she told me, "Sorry, I was unable to work, but I am back tomorrow all week. " I asked her why she didn't inform me, she said she forgot, which I suppose is possible, and we all make mistakes, but didn't seem to bothered.
I was close to neutral, as she did respond eventually a week later, but I think it's a negative.

Good-looking girl so sure many will get a better experience, keep an eye on last seen on WhatsApp.

Around this time, her OF sub price increased from $6 to $50, which I assume was done in hopes that subscribers wouldn't notice and renew their subscription. She later put the price down again, but it is now back at $50. I don't think this is a sale. It's a shame, as she seems like a nice girl, but money seems to be more important to her.

This is my first review long time lurker ill be writing a few more which much more positive, thanks everyone for all the help on this site.

External Link/Members Only

Offline readytolaunch

Same thing's happened to me a couple of times now too mate. I really like her but she's in my "if it happens great but always a chance it won't" category now. Appreciate that's not an option if you're travelling far.

Offline Kirk78

I knew it wouldn't hurt her bookings, which is why I don't feel to bad. Quick confirm before you go save the dissapoiment. I'll never get a booking now. Fall on my sword ha  :dash:. Enjoy the roll of the dice. Can't blame you.

Offline Moby Dick

But she confirmed at 12noon, 3.5hours before so why would you need to confirm again?
If booking agreed then short text when you arrive 10minutes before start time is all that is required.

Deserved red. Good warning to all punters who have to plan ahead to get away from home/work plus travelling.

How do you know she is “good-looking” if you never met?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 07:03:30 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Resources3xx

very similar thing happened to me . i text her when i was on my way and she replied saying something came up and she forgot to tell me. i did see her a week later. the reason she gave was that her periods start randomly. seemed like she was telling the truth but who knows

Offline wirralpunts

Are we allowed to ask for her onl fans link? Post or PM if allowed please