Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annamae_blue - Manchester  (Read 1648 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6428152) (14 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Pauld344

External Link/Members Only

£90 for 30 minuites.
Comms were good, booked via WhatsApp with a few hours notice. Meet happened at a hotel on Portland Street.
I found Annamae to be very attractive. Petite blonde who could easily pass as late teens - early 20s. She answered wearing a short black nightdress.
Paperwork out of the way, I stripped off and we started with some light kissing. I slipped off her dress to reveal a small set of boobs, which she seemed to enjoy being kissed and fondled.
Moved onto OWO, she switched between sucking my cock and balls whilst rubbing her hand up and down my shaft, all of this had me on the verge.
Onto the main action, unlike other reviews she put the dom on for me (guessing she has just started doing this recently) Annamae got on top and rode me enthusiastically, and I ended up popping in the bag.

Found her to be friendly, and I would return. She said she would be visiting Manchester more often, and not many fit girls left changing under £100.

Offline Bustydusty

I might see her again if she’s going to be in Manchester more,she is definitely good looking and gives a good blowjob just the kissing let the meet down for me
Must admit tho I loved cumming in her mouth while her lovely soft arse was smothering my face  :thumbsup: