Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hanging around outside  (Read 3878 times)

Offline Adoniron

says the guy with 14 reviews to the one with 20!

It amazes me sometimes how we manage to create arguments between ourselves over nothing.  This was intended as a light hearted banter thread between a bunch of guys who should be virtual mates given our common interest in fucking WGs.

As has been said there is no evidence the chap waiting was a punter or was seeing that WG - it was a subject for chat not a serious review point.

If I punt with someone I haven't seen/reviewed before then I review. If you look at the dates of my reviews you'll see I punt less frequently than I used to. As for the "discretion" reason put forward by the OP, I'm sure we can all come up with reasons not to do a review.

Offline RedKettle

If I punt with someone I haven't seen/reviewed before then I review. If you look at the dates of my reviews you'll see I punt less frequently than I used to. As for the "discretion" reason put forward by the OP, I'm sure we can all come up with reasons not to do a review.

It is standard advice to leave a gap before reviewing. I do it and I know many others do. Find the various security threads and you will see why. Not saying everyone should, we all need to determine what is right for us in light of personal circumstances.

Offline yon yonson

I do get really paranoid that people know why I am there, if it's a busy road. Preference is somewhere quiet and discreet. I sometimes sit on a bench or have a walk if early. Closest shave was in a hotel. Got to the floor and was walking to the given room number - it was one of the rooms towards the end of the corridor, and the last room was being changed and there was a male staff member asked if all was ok. I muttered something about forgetting something at reception and started walking back, and luckily the girl opened the actual door as he popped back into the room being changed, so I just jumped straight in.

Offline shed

I do get really paranoid that people know why I am there, if it's a busy road. Preference is somewhere quiet and discreet. I sometimes sit on a bench or have a walk if early. Closest shave was in a hotel. Got to the floor and was walking to the given room number - it was one of the rooms towards the end of the corridor, and the last room was being changed and there was a male staff member asked if all was ok. I muttered something about forgetting something at reception and started walking back, and luckily the girl opened the actual door as he popped back into the room being changed, so I just jumped straight in.

All part of the excitement of punting. Getting in and out of the venue.

Offline Adoniron

It is standard advice to leave a gap before reviewing. I do it and I know many others do. Find the various security threads and you will see why. Not saying everyone should, we all need to determine what is right for us in light of personal circumstances.

Yes that's right. Nothing wrong with leaving it a few days.  Not everyone has the time to do a review the same day anyway, but there's a difference between leaving it a while for discretion or security reasons and not reviewing at all.  Equally if the OP has reviewed the girl before there is no need to do so again.

Offline RedKettle

Yes that's right. Nothing wrong with leaving it a few days.  Not everyone has the time to do a review the same day anyway, but there's a difference between leaving it a while for discretion or security reasons and not reviewing at all.

He punted on the 19th, it is the 22nd today!!

Offline Adoniron

He punted on the 19th, it is the 22nd today!!

Indeed. But he hasn't actually said he intends to leave a review at a later date. Or ever.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Indeed. But he hasn't actually said he intends to leave a review at a later date. Or ever.
But he has said he has already reviewed her previously and nothing has changed from that booking.   :unknown:

Offline Adoniron

But he has said he has already reviewed her previously and nothing has changed from that booking.   :unknown:

OK that's fair enough. I read that he had seen her before but didn't note that he had reviewed her before.

Offline Bogof60

Blimey Davie you could make a fight in a Buddhist Retreat  :unknown:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Blimey Davie you could make a fight in a Buddhist Retreat  :unknown:
WTF are you on about, I was pointing out to Adoniron that Stevelondon had already posted a review of the SP he referred to in his OP so he was never going to review her anyway.

Did you read Adoniron's post.   :unknown:

Offline spiralnotebook

All part of the excitement of punting. Getting in and out of the venue.

Speak for yourself!

:D

Offline Tender.french.kiss

Thank you RedKettle. I suspect your the only one to get what I was trying to say 😂
No, he's not the only one.

Whether that guy was another punter or not we'll never know, but the topics is of interest, IMHO.
I too dislike having to either pace up and down, or just stand still. One place I go to regularly has several bus shelters, ideal to blend in, but for other places/WGs it is sometime not that practical to walk around the block if you're likely to be given the green light any minutes, especially if you're only going for a 30 minutes meet (wouldn't matter as much on much longer meets, but don't want to risk losing 5 minutes out of your time because it took you a bit longer to come back)