Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Squalid play space  (Read 582 times)

Offline Stevelondon

Sorry if this has been chatted about before.
There is a recent review of BritishNaomi. It’s a positive but the poster does mention how dirty the environment is.
I just wanted to know the importance of this to others.
For me it’s got to be clean and tidy. A reflection of the girl and what’s on offer I suppose.

Yonks back I liked the look of this black girl on AW. Working from a budget hotel in Kingston. I got a slot and turned up at the appointed time.
She……… really young, slim, pretty……… yippee. !!!!

But as I walked into the room. It was like a shit hole. Suitcase open and clothes hanging out onto the floor. Backpack I nearly fell over and shoes all over the place.
But worse.
It was a fuckin hot day and I wanted a shower before (and after)
There was two towels both soaking wet and they were just hanging off a chair in the bedroom.
I kid you not. One was actually dripping water into the floor.
Like I’m using the same towel as her last punter……… no way.

She couldn’t believe it when I said “No thanks”

Difficult. She was a looker.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 10:33:28 am by Stevelondon »

Offline BoobyNewbie

I’ve only been to one place that was cluttered, dirty and smelled of smoke but it didn’t matter to me in that instance because I was there for a domination session anyway. It sort of added to the atmosphere. I didn’t need a shower before and declined one afterwards. If it was for a GFE then I’d have probably felt differently.

My second ever punt was in a hotel room with a touring girl and it was a bit of a shambles, but I’d basically sent a booking request out of the blue with an hour’s notice and she’d been getting something to eat, so I didn’t think much of it.

I’m such a messy fucker, myself. I’m not really in a position to criticise, but I don’t blame you for walking.

Online Colston36

I’ve only been to one place that was cluttered, dirty and smelled of smoke but it didn’t matter to me in that instance because I was there for a domination session anyway. It sort of added to the atmosphere. I didn’t need a shower before and declined one afterwards. If it was for a GFE then I’d have probably felt differently.

My second ever punt was in a hotel room with a touring girl and it was a bit of a shambles, but I’d basically sent a booking request out of the blue with an hour’s notice and she’d been getting something to eat, so I didn’t think much of it.

I’m such a messy fucker, myself. I’m not really in a position to criticise, but I don’t blame you for walking.

I agree about squalor enhancing the atmosphere. Filthy is as filthy does.

Offline Stevelondon

I agree about squalor enhancing the atmosphere. Filthy is as filthy does.

:D   I guess what your getting at. But I view it differently. Filthy is as filthy as you are, think and do.
Messy might just be untidy. But dirty towels ……. Condoms lying over the top edge of the bin.

Yuk.

Offline expeller

House in Ipswich which, when she opened the door, it stank so much of her dogs that I found it hard not to retch. Left in a hurry!

Online Colston36

:D   I guess what your getting at. But I view it differently. Filthy is as filthy as you are, think and do.
Messy might just be untidy. But dirty towels ……. Condoms lying over the top edge of the bin.

Yuk.

I take your point! Instant nausea.