Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Prada - Edinburgh  (Read 2523 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 2187687) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Moodie

External Link/Members Only

Best meets I’ve ever had.
30mins - £100 (Went over time)

Met with Prada a good few times now and it’s by far the most amazing time you’ll ever have. Usual behind the door stuff.
Money handed over and straight to business with OWO and French Kissing. Condom on and then straight in her tight little hole, takes it like a champ. Stayed over the 30 mins by ages, must’ve been just over an hour as she said she wanted me to fuck her all night. Eventually came in the bag while balls deep in her ass. Can’t stress enough how amazing Prada is and her English is good as well so can have a decent conversation too.
P.S. She loves to be rimmed

Offline S.X. MacHine

Yes, she’s no clock watcher.
Her profile shows her as being in Edinburgh, though her phone number is not showing. I wonder whether she has ‘parked’ her profile there and is actually away.
I presume you met her in Dunfermline?

Offline El_Biffo

Glad you had a great time!

Did she previously go by the name of Rosie? I recognised the totally flat stomach. I had a great time with her in maybe 2015 in Edinburgh. Beautiful, great body and speaks great English, sure she is half Australian if I remember. Reviewed her back in the hung angels days. God I need a punt, hoping Sofia comes back to Newcastle, but I can't wait much longer!

Offline S.X. MacHine

Update. She is back in Dunfermline after a short break.

Offline Moodie

Always been Ts Prada as far as I know?

And it was in Edinburgh but I think she was only here for a week or so but I have travelled to Dunfermline to see her before.