Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hotsabrinabusty - Paddington  (Read 3001 times)

Offline TedGlen

Anyone seen her? Is she legit? Her body and her boobs look fucking incredible. Would definitely make a trip if it's not some bait and switch bullshit etc.

External Link/Members Only

Offline bbz123

Ironically I've been looking at her profile today as well. I just rang and she said she is working until 2am. Might TOFTT later, will report back if I do.

Offline TedGlen

Please do. She looks like a great punt if her photos are genuine and accurate.

Offline BillGoldberg

please please please please be real, and good
please please please please

jesus f'n christ those tits !!!!!!

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Offline peter purves

Think she may well be of BBW proportions  :unknown:

This is her ex-profile on BP

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline TedGlen

Think she may well be of BBW proportions  :unknown:

This is her ex-profile on BP

Nice digging. Yea, looks like she's carrying a bit more weight in the video than in the photos and the shots are careful to leave her tummy out as much as possible, but I'd still love to stretch the living fucking shit out of that pussy. The wonderfully large and amazingly full, plump, soft looking boobs with large, even, oval areolas and perfect sized nipples, plus light brown complexion are a direct hit.

Offline FCB

Anyone seen her? Is she legit? Her body and her boobs look fucking incredible. Would definitely make a trip if it's not some bait and switch bullshit etc.

She's also discussed in this  thread....
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=135326.0

hotsarabusty

Profile age:30 but according to passport she's 5 years older, born in 1981
Passport: Spanish nationality, born in Morocco

Hidden Image/Members Only

According to profile.....
Town:   Central London
County:   City of Westminster
Region:   London
Nationality:   Spanish
Orientation:   Bi-sexual

Current AW pics

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

+447452744057   07452744057

« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 08:49:37 pm by FCB »

Offline TedGlen

Nice. 36, Spanish/North African, size 14/16 but with enormous breasts. Fine by me.

Offline TedGlen

Seeing her tomorrow night. Can't wait to unleash those enormous, plump tits and pump that pussy.

Offline bbz123

Yeah I didn't get a chance to see her tonight in the end, please do say how it goes if you do end up seeing her. May try and fit her in this week if those tits turn out to be as fun as they look.

Offline Poundr

I have seen her in the past (near Canary Wharf area). Her body is banging. I am not sure i really liked her lookswise though, but if you are after that bod then she definitely ticks those boxes!

Offline BillGoldberg

I have seen her in the past (near Canary Wharf area). Her body is banging. I am not sure i really liked her lookswise though, but if you are after that bod then she definitely ticks those boxes!

How long ago did you see her and just how much of a BBW is she ?

I don't expect a toned six-pack but how much of a belly did she have when you saw her?

Is she energetic and can take a pounding without complaining about depth or dick size ?

Thanks

Offline bbz123

Seeing her tomorrow night. Can't wait to unleash those enormous, plump tits and pump that pussy.

Did you manage to see her in the end?

Also curious to hear how much of a BBW she is...

Offline Poundr

How long ago did you see her and just how much of a BBW is she ?

I don't expect a toned six-pack but how much of a belly did she have when you saw her?

Is she energetic and can take a pounding without complaining about depth or dick size ?

Thanks

It was over a year ago.

Not much of a belly, but slightly chubby.

And yes she does take a good pounding without complaining. I just remember mid-way randomly she asked me if i wanted a friend of hers to join. I declined  :lol:

Offline BillGoldberg

It was over a year ago.

Not much of a belly, but slightly chubby.

And yes she does take a good pounding without complaining. I just remember mid-way randomly she asked me if i wanted a friend of hers to join. I declined  :lol:

:hi: :thumbsup:

Offline TedGlen

Just a quick report back as that's all I've got time for at the moment. I'll write a full review in the coming days when I get chance.

First off, in terms of her body, she's pretty much Ronseal. Only caveat is scarring more or less where the waistband of her knickers would be, which I would guess is a consequence of abdominoplasty, so she's probably had a bit of help from the scalpel there. Anyway, the result is a nice soft, but reasonably lean and not flabby mid-riff.

If that doesn't put you off though (and it could be something which fades with time; it's possible that the surgery was fairly recent), she's got a cracking body. It's possible that her breasts have been blown up slightly in one or two of her pictures (thinking in particular of a couple of the photoshoot type ones, which look tacky as fuck anyway and not a patch on the smartphone jobs she's taken in her apartment), but I wouldn't put more than 20 quid on that. What you see in the pictures is pretty much what you're getting; about 5'2" (though she wore stilettos throughout) and basically a size 12-14, with very large, plump, near enough anatomically perfect boobs with gorgeous, smooth, large, well-defined, evenly sized, pink-brown, oval areolas, and nipples that are pretty much the perfect size and shape to my mind. I actually took a tape measure with me and took and noted her hips, waist, underbust, and bust measurements (a fetish of mine) at the start once she had her kit off, which bewildered the fuck out of her  :lol::

Hips: 41 3 3/4"
Waist: 30 3/4"
Unnderbust: 33 3/4"
Bust: 42"

So nice, stocky, diminutive, and voluptuous, with a fairly prodigious bosom. She says she wears a 38DDD, but that it's a bit small for her ample assets and that this is a deliberate choice as she likes a bit of overspill out of her bra. From what I know of bra sizing she should probably be wearing a 34FF or 34G with those measurements. Plenty to play with.

I've banged three girls off AW with significantly bigger tits, all of whom claim to wear L cup bras, one measuring 40" beneath her breasts and 51 3/4" over the top of them, because that's my thing*, but this girl's pair would be plenty to satisfy most big boob fetishists, particularly because they're so plump, evenly shaped, and springy, and because she has gorgeous areolas and nipples as well as a generally attractive light brown skin tone, something which for me is a plus in general. For a lot of blokes, her sort of size might actually be preferrable to the genuinely gargantuan heavy hangers of the other girls mentioned. I like both but there's definitely a lot to be said for a pair of FFs/Gs/GGs that are anatomically perfect and beautiful, as well as for K or L cup monsters which are jaw-dropping in size but inevitably less plump and perky, and which usually point south to a much greater degree.

(* these are two of them, External Link/Members Only, External Link/Members Only, the other is bustyangelbabe/Eleyna/Clara, Czech girl in her mid-20s based in Farnborough, about a size 14 with 34Ls [34" under the bust, 44.5" over the bust when I measured her], but she disappeared off there a few weeks back, which is a pain in the arse as she was my favourite WG)

Nice bum and chunky thighs too, though I'd have loved even more of a fat ass. More attractive in terms of looks in the flesh, albeit fairly heavily made up and not really my type anyway, but looks significantly better than in the photos in that respect for my money.

Offers OWO without as standard (albeit nothing special and I quickly moved on to just fucking her) and anal fucking for another 20 quid, which I availed myself of as that was first for me. Does kissing and French kissing and probably wanted that more than I did (not really my thing with WGs unless I actually fancy them looks-wise as opposed to just for their body), so you could probably get a bit more out of that and a half-decent GFE if she doesn't find you off-putting.

*VERY* limited English (an advantage in some ways because it provides less opportunity to waste time talking), but excellent comms, directions, details, and organisation. Also, based on this call, she doesn't seem to be a clock watcher; I actually ended up sticking around the better part of 15 minutes beyond the scheduled hour, though we were largely chatting via a combination of her broken English with the odd bit of my Spanish vocabulary, which literally totals about 25 words and almost no actual phrases. Google Translate came to the rescue a few times there, which was funny and slightly surreal. Location decent albeit and easily accessible albeit not the most discreet as it's on Edgware Road.

I didn't actually enjoy the fucking and sucking as much as I have with other WGs (mainly the aforementioned Eleyna) but that may not be a good indicator of what others will experience because though I enjoy getting together with and fucking girls with massive tits, I've got the pain-in-the-arse combination of a slightly tight foreskin and low general sensitivity along my cock (probably too many years of tossing myself off 2-3 times a day lying on my side) which means I never ejaculate from fucking or oral, certainly not while protected and with WGs. This saddened, amused, and above all, amazed her all at once; she marvelled about how in all her time in London/the UK, she's never had a punter who basically fucked her solidly for an hour without blowing his load. Once I'd got her undressed and had a couple of minutes of oral, I did basically do just that; fuck her more or less constantly for nearly an hour with a minute's break here and there to change from doing it from the edge of the bed, from behind, deep stick, and cowgirl (edge of the bed and from behind twice, the other two positions once), before finishing off by giving her another 20 quid giving her arsehole a good pumping.

Two things on the subject of stamina and depth as one person queried above. Firstly, I'm bang average in terms of length and at best very slightly above in terms of thickness, but it was hard to tell at times whether some of her reactions to particularly deep and forceful thrusts (referring only to when I was fucking her pussy here) were from a sense of being pleasurably overwhelmed, acting, or actually from discomfort at me pumping her a bit too deep at times. When I was fucking her stood up with her lying at the end of the bed with her ankles up on my shoulders, at times she seemed to want keep me from pushing her legs back towards her too much and putting my weight on them, because she was pushing them into a more or less vertical position with her hands. I don't know if this because I was a bit long for her in that position when leaning over her, or whether it was nothing really.

Secondly, this was possibly a consequence of attrition and fatigue with me basically having pounded her pussy pretty relentlessly for about 45-50 minutes in various positions by this point, with only a minute of respite here or there to change from position to the next, but towards the end of the last spell of fucking her hard from the edge of the bed, she involuntarily moaned "Mi coño!"; "my pussy!" in her native Spanish, which I immediately understood solely for the reason that I know the Spanish for "cunt"  :lol:. Could have been acting but given the awe with which she spoke me about fucking her almost non-stop for an hour without ejaculating shortly afterwards, as well as the fact that she just blurted it out in her mother tongue which she probably wouldn't have expected me to understand given that I'd said at the outset that I was essentially monolingual, it seemed genuine. To be honest I took it as a compliment to think that I was pushing the limits of how much punishment her pussy could withstand. If so it was probably more due to endurance and relentless pounding than size given that I'm bang on the average in length and thickness, but if you also last a long time, and especially if you're fortunate enough to be blessed with a long one or significant thickness (or both, if so you twat), that's something to keep in mind, along with the fact that, at about 5'2", she's fairly diminutive.

Overall, the body pretty much lives up to the highest reasonable expectations, scarring notwithstanding, better looking in the flesh, a pleasant hour (and fifteen minutes), nice girl who is well organised in terms of comms and directions, very limited English notwithstanding, and if you want her for what you've seen of her body, you won't be disappointed.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 02:22:32 am by TedGlen »

Offline TedGlen

Just a quick report back as that's all I've got time for at the moment. I'll write a full review in the coming days when I get chance.

First off, in terms of her body, she's pretty much Ronseal. Only caveat is scarring more or less where the waistband of her knickers would be, which I would guess is a consequence of abdominoplasty, so she's probably had a bit of help from the scalpel there. Anyway, the result is a nice soft, but reasonably lean and not flabby mid-riff.

If that doesn't put you off though (and it could be something which fades with time; it's possible that the surgery was fairly recent), she's got a cracking body. It's possible that her breasts have been blown up slightly in one or two of her pictures (thinking in particular of a couple of the photoshoot type ones, which look tacky as fuck anyway and not a patch on the smartphone jobs she's taken in her apartment), but I wouldn't put more than 20 quid on that. What you see in the pictures is pretty much what you're getting; about 5'2" (though she wore stilettos throughout) and basically a size 12-14, with very large, plump, near enough anatomically perfect boobs with gorgeous, smooth, large, well-defined, evenly sized, pink-brown, oval areolas, and nipples that are pretty much the perfect size and shape to my mind. I actually took a tape measure with me and took and noted her hips, waist, underbust, and bust measurements (a fetish of mine) at the start once she had her kit off, which bewildered the fuck out of her  :lol::

Hips: 41 3 3/4"
Waist: 30 3/4"
Unnderbust: 33 3/4"
Bust: 42"

So nice, stocky, diminutive, and voluptuous, with a fairly prodigious bosom. She says she wears a 38DDD, but that it's a bit small for her ample assets and that this is a deliberate choice as she likes a bit of overspill out of her bra. From what I know of bra sizing she should probably be wearing a 34FF or 34G with those measurements. Plenty to play with.

I've banged three girls off AW with significantly bigger tits, all of whom claim to wear L cup bras, one measuring 40" beneath her breasts and 51 3/4" over the top of them, because that's my thing*, but this girl's pair would be plenty to satisfy most big boob fetishists, particularly because they're so plump, evenly shaped, and springy, and because she has gorgeous areolas and nipples as well as a generally attractive light brown skin tone, something which for me is a plus in general. For a lot of blokes, her sort of size might actually be preferrable to the genuinely gargantuan heavy hangers of the other girls mentioned. I like both but there's definitely a lot to be said for a pair of FFs/Gs/GGs that are anatomically perfect and beautiful, as well as for K or L cup monsters which are jaw-dropping in size but inevitably less plump and perky, and which usually point south to a much greater degree.

(* these are two of them, External Link/Members Only, External Link/Members Only, the other is bustyangelbabe/Eleyna/Clara, Czech girl in her mid-20s based in Farnborough, about a size 14 with 34Ls [34" under the bust, 44.5" over the bust when I measured her], but she disappeared off there a few weeks back, which is a pain in the arse as she was my favourite WG)

Anyway, back to Sabrina; nice bum and chunky thighs too, though I'd have loved even more of a fat ass. More attractive in terms of looks in the flesh, albeit fairly heavily made up and not really my type in that way anyway, but looks significantly better than in the photos in that respect for my money. Something else which you'll like if, like me, you find them hideous, is that she has no tattoos. All too rare sadly; I can't stand the fucking things myself.

Offers OWO without as standard (albeit nothing special and I quickly moved on to just fucking her) and anal fucking for another 20 quid, which I availed myself of as that was a first for me. Was wonderfully tight when I first plunged it into her arsehole but then felt more or less like pussy, and I was able to fuck her ass with all of my length pretty quickly, albeit not quite as aggressively as I was pounding away at her pussy. Does kissing and French kissing and probably wanted that more than I did (we did a bit, but not really my thing with WGs unless I actually fancy them looks-wise as opposed to just for their boobs and body), so you could probably get a bit more out of that and a half-decent GFE if she doesn't find you off-putting for any reason.

*VERY* limited English (an advantage in some ways because it gives her less scope to waste time talking if she were inclined to do that, though she didn't seem the sort), but excellent comms, directions, details, and organisation throughout. Also, based on this call, she doesn't seem to be a clock watcher; I actually ended up sticking around the better part of 15 minutes beyond the scheduled hour, though by that stage we were largely getting dressed and chatting via a combination of her broken English with the odd bit of my Spanish vocabulary, which literally totals about 25 words and almost no actual phrases. Google Translate came to the rescue a few times there, which was funny and slightly surreal. Location decent and easily accessible albeit not the most discreet as it's literally on Edgware Road a couple of minutes walk' from the tube station.

The sex was decent enough overall but I didn't actually enjoy the fucking and sucking as much as I have with other WGs (mainly the aforementioned Eleyna, as well as my first time being ridden by the ubiquitous black MILF from Birmingham with the 36Ls) but that may not be a good indicator of what others will experience because though I enjoy getting together with and fucking girls with massive tits, I've got the pain-in-the-arse combination of a slightly tight foreskin (which causes less gentle oral and cowgirl fucking to be a bit uncomfortable quite often), and low general sensitivity along my cock (probably too many years of tossing myself off 2-3 times a day lying on my side) which means I never ejaculate from fucking or oral, certainly not while protected and with WGs. This saddened, amused, and above all, amazed her all at once; she was disappointed not to be able to make me shoot my load as WGs always are (which is quite charming of them really :lol:), but enthused wide-eyed about how, in all her time in London/the UK, she's never once had a punter who basically fucked her hard non-stop for an hour without blowing his load. Once I'd got her undressed and had a couple of minutes of oral, I did do more or less that; fuck her near enough constantly for nearly an hour with a minute's break here and there to change from doing it from the edge of the bed, from behind, deep sticking her, and cowgirl (edge of the bed and from behind twice, the other two positions once), before finishing off by giving her another 20 quid and then giving her arsehole a good pounding.

Two things on the subject of stamina and her ability to cope with length and depth as one person queried above. Firstly, I'm bang average in terms of length and at best very slightly above in terms of thickness, but it was hard to tell at times whether some of her reactions to particularly deep and forceful thrusts (referring only to when I was fucking her pussy here) were from a sense of being pleasurably overwhelmed and full up, acting, or actually from discomfort at me pumping her pussy a bit too deep at times. When I was fucking her stood up with her lying at the end of the bed with her ankles up on my shoulders, at times she seemed to want keep me from pushing her legs back towards her too much and putting my weight on them, because she was pushing them away from her body into a more or less vertical position with her hands as if to stop me leaning over her and fucking her deeper. I don't know if this because I was a bit long for her in that position when leaning over her, or whether it was nothing really.

Secondly, this was possibly a consequence of attrition and fatigue with me basically having pounded her pussy pretty relentlessly for about 45-50 minutes in various positions by this point, with only a minute of respite here or there to change from one position to the next, but towards the end of the last spell of fucking her hard from the edge of the bed, she involuntarily blurted out an exclamation of "Mi coño!"; "my pussy!" in her native Spanish, which I immediately understood, solely for the reason that I know the Spanish for "cunt"  :lol:. Could have been acting, but given the awe with which she spoke shortly afterwards about me having fucked her almost non-stop for an hour without ejaculating, as well as the fact that she just blurted it out in her mother tongue which she probably wouldn't have expected me to understand given that I'd said at the outset that I was essentially monolingual, it seemed genuine.

To be honest I took it as a compliment to think that I was pushing the limits of how much punishment her pussy could withstand. If so it was probably more due to endurance and relentless pounding than size given that I'm bang on the average in length and thickness, but if you also last a long time, and especially if you last well and are fortunate enough to be blessed with a long one or significant thickness (or both; if so: you twat), that's something to keep in mind, along with the fact that, at about 5'2", she's fairly diminutive and probably isn't the best equipped to stand up to half an hour or more of some lucky owner of a wrist-thick eight or nine incher trying to get balls deep into her snug little pussy.

Overall, the body pretty much lives up to the highest reasonable expectations, scarring notwithstanding, better looking in the flesh, a pleasant hour (and fifteen minutes), nice girl who is well organised in terms of comms and directions, very limited English notwithstanding, and if you want her for what you've seen of her body and boobs, you will not be disappointed.

Offline bbz123

You legend  :thumbsup: Looks like I'll be having a go on those tits tomorrow then, also cheers for the heads up about anal, will be sure to bring the extra 20 for that too.

In terms of the other three girls you've mentioned - I've been eyeing all three previously haha. Would you say it'd be worth taking a trip up to Liverpool from London to see Lydia? Elena is nearby and I know roxy comes down to London pretty regularly, but I've been considering going up as Lydia's tits look immense.

Anyways thanks for reporting back.

Offline notcalledchris

Nice one.  Migh ttry and have a go on her later this week

Offline bbz123

Btw Ted, not sure if you're aware of this but Eleyna has a new profile that was found by some other punters on here - External Link/Members Only.

Offline TedGlen

Btw Ted, not sure if you're aware of this but Eleyna has a new profile that was found by some other punters on here - External Link/Members Only.

NICE ONE. Straight back on my hot list. She's an absolute thoroughbred and underprices herself. Also mentioned getting a breast reduction down to about a DD towards the end of the year so I definitely want to see her at least one more time while she's still got those porcelain white 34KK pleasure pillows.

Looks like her mobile number (no answer in recent weeks) isn't listed on there now though.

Offline TedGlen

In terms of the other three girls you've mentioned - I've been eyeing all three previously haha. Would you say it'd be worth taking a trip up to Liverpool from London to see Lydia? Elena is nearby and I know roxy comes down to London pretty regularly, but I've been considering going up as Lydia's tits look immense.

Stick with Eleyna. Way cheaper, but more importantly, much, much better body overall, much better looks, shag, character, and overall service.

Lydia is horrendously overpriced, but above all, was just a weird, awkward, thoroughly unsatisfying punt, juggernaut tits notwithstanding. Carrying enough surplus weight for it to be significantly off-putting as well.

Saw her in June. Hate being critical of girls but yea, it really wasn't good I'm afraid. I had *very* high hopes which were shattered pretty much instantly. Post a review here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=147843.0

Photos I took:

Offline BillGoldberg

Ted, being a titman you probably already know who Miss Izzy, aka Dominican Poison is, but if you don't please google her when you get some time and tell me how much Sabrina resembles her.

In some of the pics, those tits, her overall shape and her skin tone make her look a little like Miss Izzy.

Or am I completely wrong ?

Offline joe diddley

Great report! Real attention to those details in which we are all interested. Physically, as advertised, very much my type.

Offline TedGlen

Full review with a bit more detail - especially on comms - posted here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=160669.0

Offline TedGlen

Duplicate post in error deleted.

Offline TedGlen

Ted, being a titman you probably already know who Miss Izzy, aka Dominican Poison is, but if you don't please google her when you get some time and tell me how much Sabrina resembles her.

In some of the pics, those tits, her overall shape and her skin tone make her look a little like Miss Izzy.

Or am I completely wrong ?

Bit more diminutive than that and are breasts aren't nearly as big, but similar complexion. Looks wise she actually looks more like a Thai or Filipina in some ways.

Offline TedGlen

She's now sent me the one photo of the three or four I took of her that she was happy with.

Offline bbz123

I saw her today as well. Can confirm her body is pretty much exactly as in the pics on AW. Like Ted said, she does have noticeable scarring on her belly (didn't really put me off much, but is worth mentioning), and imo she really isn't pretty facially (maybe a 4), but her tits are pretty ridiculous, she has a reasonably nice ass, and has a bit of a belly, but tbh its completely insignificant in light of her huge chest.

I'll add a review for the punt soon, but tldr; it was reasonably good - good titwank, ok massage, pretty good BJ (but not full on deepthroating in my case), decent sex (with anal as well) - she took as much as I gave in both holes (her pussy was tight, as was even tighter). At certain points she would say 'my ass', or 'my pussy', a bit like in Ted's review - not sure if she was enjoying it or sore, but she didn't stop me. Bonus was she let me film pretty much the whole thing for nothing extra (without her face obv though). Aside from not being facially attractive, there was one other pretty major downside, and that was her breath stank imo - she tried to kiss a bit but I don't like this anyways, and was even more put off by her breath so pretty quickly avoided this. Not sure if it was just me though, or if it really is she has an issue.

Anyways, if you're a boob guy, not that bothered about facial attractiveness, and aren't put off by the scarring, I'd say she is worth a try, although maybe watch out for the breath... If facial attractiveness is really important though, you might not enjoy her that much, as she is all about that view of her tits...

Candyman

Nice work. Thanks for the info. The scarred tummy is a bit off putting, shame because the breasts are immense