Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Virag Deepthroat..How do you get to see her??  (Read 1773 times)

Offline themaserman

External Link/Members Only

Booked her 3 times and 3 times she has cancelled me, thankfully with good notice
on her behalf but so frustrating as really want to sample her technique and give her a throatpie

Offline pewpewpew

When I saw her I had no problems at all. Text her a few days prior and she gave me the full address. Text her on the day to confirm then called a few hours later when I was outside.

Why is she cancelling? What reasons did she give?

Offline aanimator

She text me a week ago saying she was here from the 1st to the 6th of Sept.
She then text me saying she doesn't do 30 mins anymore. (She clearly feels like its too good a deal, whatever).
Been texting her with no reply. I'm not as patient anymore with poor communication, because it usually results in you making the effort to see someone and they then don't reply.

Offline themaserman

She sent the same text to me re the 30 min thing and I replied that I had asked for an hour.
Got the cancellation text again the next day but her comms are terrible, I don't know how she
makes a living at this? She obviously thinks she is better than all of us and can mess us around constantly.
I'll not bother with her anymore.

Offline dp1817

External Link/Members Only

Booked her 3 times and 3 times she has cancelled me, thankfully with good notice
on her behalf but so frustrating as really want to sample her technique and give her a throatpie

You didn't book her 3 times. You booked HIM 3 times  :scare:

Offline blackcockpunter

You didn't book her 3 times. You booked HIM 3 times  :scare:

him? loool. Please explain

Offline aanimator

There is nothing to explain, lets not have this conversation again, it well discussed on another thread. She is a woman

Offline blackcockpunter

There is nothing to explain, lets not have this conversation again, it well discussed on another thread. She is a woman

care to direct me to this thread?

Offline aanimator

Not sure, if you search "Virag" I think it will come up

Offline brownman

What was her rate for 30 mins compared to 1 hour?

Offline J1mmy

I had booked an hour on Saturday 2nd which she had to cancel, so maybe it was the trip she had to cancel?

Offline S_holmes

I was in her diary for an hour on the 1st - she had moved our appointment back an hour a few days previously thenI got the cancellation message at 3am on the 1st.

Plenty of notice but a bit disappointing......!

Offline themaserman

Yes very disappointing..3 times I've booked her and 3 times she's cancelled  :dash:

Looks like she's in Monaco now for a good while

Offline S_holmes

amanzone

Emailed end August,  she replied in 5 mins saying she'd be here 1-6 September.  I proposed a time and she said she'd get back to me. 5 emails,  3 whatsapps and 2 texts later have yet to hear back. ...  :dash: :dash: No Grand Slams this year. ..

Offline themaserman

Yes she is very elusive but I may persist as I really want to give her a throatpie  :yahoo:

Offline stewart99

What was her rate for 30 mins compared to 1 hour?

She told me she does not do 30 mins a couple of weeks ago.