Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info on these?  (Read 518 times)

Offline handy_lad

Been eyeing up a few profiles today but was wondering if anyone had some experience/info?

This one (to me at least, seems to good to be true)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks hot as hell in her pics!

Also this one External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She ticks all the boxes for me

Any info will be much appreciated !

Offline Billy no mates

Been eyeing up a few profiles today but was wondering if anyone had some experience/info?

This one (to me at least, seems to good to be true)

She looks hot as hell in her pics!

Also this one External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She ticks all the boxes for me

Any info will be much appreciated !

Well they are exactly in the area you asked about a couple of weeks ago, how about you give them a try touty McToutface

Offline handy_lad

No need for the generic UKP reply mate, and no they are not in the area I was asking about actually, But I did find what I was after at the time with someone that was actually helpful on here.
And yes a review will follow when I get time

Online scutty brown

Funny that the two profiles you selected were created by the same person and I suspect are probably two profiles for the same girl using fake photos.

Very touty behaviour methinks. Are you her pimp?

Offline handy_lad

Funny that the two profiles you selected were created by the same person and I suspect are probably two profiles for the same girl using fake photos.

Very touty behaviour methinks. Are you her pimp?

I noticed the link with them myself which is why I linked to both profiles and would have hoped could have gotten me a helpful response if maybe someone has visited their "establishment"
And no I'm not their pimp ffs

Offline handy_lad

Look, I do understand why you are all suspicious of touting and pimps on here, I get it OK?

But jesus you guys need to relax a little. I am simply asking for any info or experience with these providers, if you cant assist me then why even reply? and If I was a pimp then im not a bloody good one am i?

Online scutty brown

Past experience has been that new members who post links to dodgy Romanian or other EE profiles usually have an ulterior motive for asking the question.
In this case you're drawing our attention to two Romanian profiles, which have been badly put together (notice the age error on one profile) by a pimp/trafficker. Most guys on this site would walk away
Those two profiles probably relate to the same girl - or maybe a stable of trafficked girls
Too dodgy, too risky, too much chance of problems.
So why are you interested in them? Ulterior motive to promote them? Or just naive and stupid?
Take our advice and walk away

Offline handy_lad

Past experience has been that new members who post links to dodgy Romanian or other EE profiles usually have an ulterior motive for asking the question.
In this case you're drawing our attention to two Romanian profiles, which have been badly put together (notice the age error on one profile) by a pimp/trafficker. Most guys on this site would walk away
Those two profiles probably relate to the same girl - or maybe a stable of trafficked girls
Too dodgy, too risky, too much chance of problems.
So why are you interested in them? Ulterior motive to promote them? Or just naive and stupid?
Take our advice and walk away

To be honest I probably am naive... And my experience in punting is very small. And it was the first one I linked that caught my attention, the 2nd pic on her profile looks incredible. But I guess if its to good to be true then it probably is...

I'll take your advice and remove them from my HL

Offline FCB

Unprotected sex listed

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Town:   Enfield, Bushill Park, Southgate, Barnet, Ponders
County:   Enfield
Region:   London
Orientation:   Bi-curious
+447459068614   07459068614
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 02:56:25 am by FCB »