Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Krystal Gloucester  (Read 4117 times)

Offline The Chirpy Irish

Morning all,

Just having a travel through local Gloucester massage ads and found this

External Link/Members Only

I’m not over hopeful given the ad but anyone have any experience/info

Thanks
Chirpy

Offline Ghghghghgh

I’ve not, but I’m keen to find out. I’ll TOFTT in the next week or so and report back.

Online localguy1962

I’ve not, but I’m keen to find out. I’ll TOFTT in the next week or so and report back.
I'd be interested to hear  - I saw the ad a few days ago and I've been wondering whether she's any good..

Offline Ghghghghgh

Hmmm this might not work out.

I booked in to see her on NYE by text. She called me back to discuss the booking, which isn’t ideal, but we agreed the time. I agreed to call to confirm the next day but the family decided they weren’t off out so I had to change my plans.
I texted to apologise and to say I’d rebook but got no reply. I followed up later to say that I didn’t want her to think I’d just not turned up and to check she had got my message (I don’t want to bunt my bridges!) but she didn’t reply.

I’m not convinced she’s going to have the right mindset for this.

Offline The Chirpy Irish

I’m not sure that she was available Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve and today is a good sign ... something doesn’t feel right to me either

Offline The Chirpy Irish

Ps when she called did she say where she was based ?

Online localguy1962

Texted her to arrange a meet tomorrow, she texted back asking if we could speak on the phone. Told her it wasn't convenient now so have agreed to call her first thing in the morning. Will report back on any meeting or indeed whether things go quiet as it did for Ghghghghgh

Online localguy1962

Got an appointment for today..will let you know how it works out.

Offline The Chirpy Irish

Look forward to hearing how it goes

Offline BN99

Sounds interesting - hope it goes well

Online localguy1962

« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 03:02:08 pm by localguy1962 »

Offline Andy0208

Been trying to book her for a couple of days now but had no success. Has anyone got any alternatives like her in Gloucester??

Offline houseboot

Been trying to book her for a couple of days now but had no success. Has anyone got any alternatives like her in Gloucester??

18 posts .... 14 questions  :thumbsdown:

Offline houseboot

"I’M STILL TAKING BOOKINGS SO COME SEE ME GUYS, IF YOU FEEL LIKE A SEXY MASSAGE WITH MY OILY LITTLE HANDS ALL OVER YOU! SOME LOVELY HEALING TOO.

I’M HERE TO SEE YOU IF YOU FEELING THE NEED OF REALISING ANY TENSION!! SO COME AND SEE ME ANYTIME YOU WANT I’M STILL HERE TO SEE YOU IN MY COSY WARM LITTLE HOME!!

IF YOU COMING FROM BARNWOOD I’M JUST OFF EASTERN AVENUE."

External Link/Members Only

Offline Pepe2263

Outstanding lady, great body and very clear for what's on offer. Pick from the menu and off you go..:)