Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erotic Studio Open?  (Read 2751 times)

Offline MrBamboo

Just a heads up....I don't work far from the ES, I have been past yesterday and today and it looks open to me.

Offline Kerosene

Paris's AW says she's available from a place in B19 and we all know that means ES.

Offline Jasonk71

Another place for the blacklist

Offline David50

Would not be surprised if all the parlours in Brum aren’t open .

Offline pbrown355

Will be asking this on lots of threads as have others already. At what point can we start punting without getting blasted on here. It feels to me that we must be close. Once non-essential shops open that must be about it. What do you guys think?

Offline pbrown355

If all/most of the parlours stayed open are we likely to avoid them when we do unlockdown? Does anyone know which, if any others, are open?

Offline David50

Will be asking this on lots of threads as have others already. At what point can we start punting without getting blasted on here. It feels to me that we must be close. Once non-essential shops open that must be about it. What do you guys think?

I guess it will be when social distancing ends

Offline Jasonk71

I guess it will be when social distancing ends
That won't happen this year

Offline shed

Each individual will I suppose make their own choice. I think some members will have re started punting already and others will wait until the government relaxes social distancing rules. But I think that now if a member punts and writes a review then they shouldn't get blasted on here.

Offline Littlefoot

Would not be surprised if all the parlours in Brum aren’t open .

I’m reliably informed AYS was all locked up last week.  :hi:

Offline bonham

July 4th I think massage shops will open same time barber and salons so I be going for that

Online mr.bluesky

July 4th I think massage shops will open same time barber and salons so I be going for that

A pity massage parlours dont do haircuts as well. You could have a rub and tug and cut and blow dry (or cut and blow job)  :D

Offline Spurt

This idea would make for an interesting pitch on Dragons den.

Offline David50

I’m reliably informed AYS was all locked up last week.  :hi:

That’s good to hear . It is a possibility that someone had just gone to check everything was okay at erotic studios  like checking post .

Offline davesjames

id love to go if i am honest, but i think i would be too scared of a raid

Offline bbois77

A pity massage parlours dont do haircuts as well. You could have a rub and tug and cut and blow dry (or cut and blow job)  :D

What about filling your teeth, open heart surgery, just trying to be dafter :scare:

Offline Pedalwall

Think there was one in Bournemouth with the haircuts downstairs and the massage up both run by the same outfit. Read one report from someone who had genuinely gone for a haircut - he didn't know there was massage upstairs - and got propositioned while having his barnet sorted out. up the stairs he was sorted out in a different way!

Offline suttonporksword

if there was no demand they would not be open. fair enough slating the owners and girls but just as much blame needs to be focused on those idiots who think its ok to punt now

Offline oldmanking

Think there was one in Bournemouth with the haircuts downstairs and the massage up both run by the same outfit. Read one report from someone who had genuinely gone for a haircut - he didn't know there was massage upstairs - and got propositioned while having his barnet sorted out. up the stairs he was sorted out in a different way!

but imagine the embarrassment of having someone with freshly cut hair walking past, while you're in the middle of groaning one out..??  :(

Online mr.bluesky

There used to be a Thai massage parlour in Leamington spa that was downstairs from a gents Barbers shop. Not run by the same people. If you wanted to go to the massage parlour you had to enter the barbers shop and immediately walk down a flight of stairs  :dash:
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 08:57:07 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline MrBamboo

Sounds like the walk of shame through Colour and Beauty  in Brum  :lol:

Offline Stapler

Just a heads up....I don't work far from the ES, I have been past yesterday and today and it looks open to me.

Why are you surprised?
There are nearly a HUNDRED girls available today in the West Midlands area!

« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 10:42:55 am by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline David50

Don’t think I’ll be visiting a parlour even when social distancing ends . Can’t imagine they will be cleaning everything with disinfectant or having hand sanitizers  available,

Offline Stapler

Don’t think I’ll be visiting a parlour even when social distancing ends . Can’t imagine they will be cleaning everything with disinfectant or having HAND SANITIZERS available,

..and who would these be for? You or the girls?
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline David50

..and who would these be for? You or the girls?

For the use of both .

Offline January

The Famous Art Hairdressing in Bournemouth.  Still going strong.  Art Hairdressing, 73  Palmerston Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH1 4HW.
Now trading under another name, see External Link/Members Only

Offline tesla

The Famous Art Hairdressing in Bournemouth.  Still going strong.  Art Hairdressing, 73  Palmerston Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH1 4HW.
Now trading under another name, see External Link/Members Only

er this is a west midlands thread ,

Offline Girthasaurous_Rex

As a non-reviewer, you guys will be disappointed to know that i probably will give punting a miss for the rest of 2020.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 06:17:41 pm by Girthasaurous_Rex »
Banned reason: Posting Bollocks
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline bonham

As a non-reviewer, you guys will be disappointed to know that i probably will give punting a miss for the rest of 2020.
You will be missed  :rolleyes:

Offline Rangers54

Tat ta

Online mr.bluesky

And I so much looking forward to your first review. Oh well :dash:
We will just have to soldier on without you. :D

Offline tesla

keep on bragging, it will be you downfall......

Offline petermisc

[dropping social distancing] won't happen this year
I think that is a bit pessimistic.  The Isle of Man has just dropped social distancing after about three weeks without any new cases.  A number of bigger countries, such as New Zealand, have dropped all measures except for reopening borders after similar periods with no new cases.  Unfortunately it is going to take us a lot longer to get to the same position, as our numbers are much larger through being late into lockdown and late setting up track and trace, but hopefully we should get there in a month or two (and ideally before the new school year starts in September).

When I do resume punting, it will only be with girls that I have seen before and know aren't conveyor belt merchants, until social distancing ends.

Offline Beamer

Couldn't give a flying f#$@ as to what you will or will not be doing. Just carry on leeching.......