Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: To those who might have seen this lady in the last month or so.  (Read 2139 times)

Online Punterperson1971

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was known as Octavia Blake she’s had mixed reviews on here I’ve seen her and she was good and to be fair she’s posted a message on her profile that anyone who has seen her in last month contact her as her family have had the mild symptoms of Coronavirus just heads up that’s all.
Stay safe people  :thumbsup:

Offline Beamer

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was known as Octavia Blake she’s had mixed reviews on here I’ve seen her and she was good and to be fair she’s posted a message on her profile that anyone who has seen her in last month contact her as her family have had the mild symptoms of Coronavirus just heads up that’s all.
Stay safe people  :thumbsup:

Unfortunately,  I suspect that as time goes on we will see more messages like this.

Online Punterperson1971

Unfortunately,  I suspect that as time goes on we will see more messages like this.
Yes Beamer think you’re spot on there

Online GingerNuts

Why would she want punters to get in touch?

Fair enough to give a warning but if anyone contracted the virus in February they're probably over it by now.

Online Punterperson1971

Why would she want punters to get in touch?

Fair enough to give a warning but if anyone contracted the virus in February they're probably over it by now.
They hardly going to admit or even think where they got it from.