Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is Health Studio Tipton still operating?  (Read 5158 times)

nwbrfc

Have has occasion to drive past it a couple of times during the day in the last fortnight and the shutters were down both times. Anyone know if it’s closed down?

Offline Jasonk71

It was open last Sat. Bonnie was working

Online oldmanking

It was open last Sat. Bonnie was working

iirc, you said you wasn't bothering with her again... summat to do with her always on the phone?  ;)

Offline Jasonk71

iirc, you said you wasn't bothering with her again... summat to do with her always on the phone?  ;)
That is correct. I texted to ask who was working.  She was working, so I didn't bother going

Offline paul_davis

New one as well near Dudley Port train station

Offline GingerNuts

Presumably they're closed now but in the future how would anyone find/contact them based on your cryptic post?

Offline Jasonk71

Should I believe somebody who has only done two reviews in six years  hhhmm

Offline sutra_method

Just drove past this. It's called Mali Thai Traditional Therapy and it's literally outside Dudley Port Station on the busy main road. Shutters were down. They're obviously not trading at the moment. Could be a tad embarrassing walking out of the shop and meeting a crowd of commuters who've just got off the train?

Offline m4rmite

If you goto the place by the train station..

Don't park your car on the nearby pub car park. Rough as arseholes is an understatement.

And for gods sake don't pop in for a pre/post punt drink.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 12:39:27 pm by m4rmite »

Offline Jasonk71

If you fancy catching something nasty then the Health Studio are still open

Offline Beamer

If you fancy catching something nasty then the Health Studio are still open

Anyone going to see any type of WG atm has to be insane

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Anyone going to see any type of WG atm has to be insane

Or young and not in an at risk group...

But there’s no telling the youth of today..

Offline Hoping

We are all in an at risk group, some more so than others.  Plenty of younger people have unfortunately died who did not have an underlying problem.

Offline Stapler

You can bet some people are visiting their regulars. No idea if Li in Coventry or Yna in Erdington are working, but they have lots of regulars as I am sure others do.

The safest to visit is Sue in Rugeley. Nothing could get through that white coat!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Lambretta61!!

Sue Rugeley not been open for a few weeks. Been past a number of times and shutters down.

Offline watsey

Sue Rugeley not been open for a few weeks. Been past a number of times and shutters down.
Good!

Offline Beamer

Good!

I am not aware of any of my regular  FBSM providers still working.
The current situation will cause significant hardship for a lot of them. Especially those who tend to live from month to month.
Given that we all know how the "Thai girls will do anything for the money" I hope they do not succumb to the obvious temptations. 
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 11:11:10 pm by Beamer »

Offline mr.bluesky

You can bet some people are visiting their regulars. No idea if Li in Coventry or Yna in Erdington are working, but they have lots of regulars as I am sure others do.

The safest to visit is Sue in Rugeley. Nothing could get through that white coat!

No Li in Coventry is not working.  :hi:

Offline Tightpants

I am not aware of any of my regular  FBSM providers still working.
The current situation will cause significant hardship for a lot of them. Especially those who tend to live from month to month.
Given that we all know how the "Thai girls will do anything for the money" I hope they do not succumb to the obvious temptations.
Like all people in society there will be a few more savvy than others. Jessy comes to mind. Less lobster on her menu at the moment but she always had a long term plan for her future.
Maybe there will be a few more offering extra extras, once they are back working, to make up for the drop in finances.

Offline Stapler

No Li in Coventry is not working.  :hi:

Any business through the back door at Lode Lane?
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline mr.bluesky

Any business through the back door at Lode Lane?

Not as far as I know.  Beginning to get withdrawal symptoms now. Missing Laura , Nicole or Ruby playing with my cock. Just hope they will still be there if or when it re-opens. My right forearm is beginning to look like Popeyes (don't mention swapping hands I'm hopeless left handed) :cry:
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 07:43:20 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline paul_davis

Should I believe somebody who has only done two reviews in six years  hhhmm

Don't then, see if I care. Just noticed them installing a sign

Offline redliner69

Sue is actually still in China.

No idea if this is totally because of Covid19, although it's probably likely to be that.

I do hope she is alright though.  :)

Offline Jasonk71

The shop is actually around the corner from the station. It used to be a newsagents

Offline David50

External Link/Members Only

Dudley Port

Will give the place a try after the lockdown. I am certain they will offer extras due to the area

Offline Demistify

If you head towards Dudley through the traffic lights, on the right is a hair and beauty place that also advertises as Thai Massage, when it is ppen again, is it 'our' sort of place? External Link/Members Only

Offline Night king

I have been there years ago now massage was downstairs, What can remember nice setup downstairs nobody is allowed downstairs,that what she told me I was completely naked went there twice, any extras not sure

She didn't offer I didn't not ask £40 for massage good strong massage,

Offline Night king

Beware there are guys cutting hair upstairs has you walk in, they own the establishment, they take a cut from the massage setup so there got to be extras I'm guessing she put the money through the till, when I paid upstairs