Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eliza fitness  (Read 2949 times)

34 review(s) for Eliza Fitness (31 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Sammo

External Link/Members Only

Was trawling through AW and came across her profile, quick glance and liked everything I saw, text her for a booking, hoping I like what I’ve seen, all communication was excellent, with instructions for parking and how to get to her place.  Once she opened her door, usual hiding behind the door, when I got in and saw her, wow, I was super happy, she’s bloody FAF and right up my street.  She guides me to her room, nice holding of hands to the room, I quickly pay, she offers me a shower which I refuse, offers me drinks which I refuse, tells me to relax and enjoy the moment.

She sits next to me on the bed, nice talk, asks me what I’m into and tells me she’s game for most things, we kiss, no tongues which was a shame but lovely soft lips, she takes off her gown to reveal a cracking body with lovely lingerie, she strips me naked, teasing my body with her hands and boobs, soon she’s kissing my neck and ears, my face then my chest, licking and sucking on my nipples, f3ck I’m enjoying this, she’s teasing me with dirty talk and her tongue, she reaches my cock, OWO was heavenly, she’s sucking, licking and spitting on my hard cock, rubbing my balls with her hands and sucking at same time, she’s at it for good 20mins, I’m gasping and loving every movement.  My turn to return the favour, I work my way to her chest, good long sucking on both with a bit of nipple biting, she’s enjoying my efforts, I work my way down her body licking like stallion, reach her pussy and I lap away for a long long time, licking her clit and working my tongue deeper and deeper inside her now wet pussy, she’s loving it, pushing her pussy on to me and holding me head so I can lick her more and more, her juices flowing all over my face, she’s so tasty, I get her on all fours and start rimming her bum, spreading her cheeks and licking her bum deeper and deeper, she’s pushing her bum onto my tongue and willing me on, calling me a dirty bastard and telling me how much of a slut she is.  She can’t take anymore so wants to suck me again, she goes at me again, now with a finger up by bum, she sucking and licking me and fingering me at the same time, with some dirty talk, telling me she loves her finger up my bum, I’m enjoying the moment then it’s time to fuck her in doggy, in front of the mirror I start pounding her, unfortunately didn’t last long as she got me so worked up.  We both lay on the bed, she’s telling me how much she enjoyed it, starts playing with my chest and kissing me all over, telling me I must come again.

She helped me clean up, offered me a shower which I took, offered be a drink and off I went after 1 hour.

I know the review might sound a bit over the top but it’s my experience and I really enjoyed myself, I will definitely recommend and at 160 including 20 for OWO, she’s worth every penny.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 11:54:00 pm by Sammo »

Offline RonBurgundy

Nice review mate. I am wanting to book a visit with Eliza next time I’m up in Manchester for work. I know a few here have seen her. How long in advance does she take bookings? Any advice lads would help with the planning as she’s definitely Plan A for me.

Offline bops909

Nice review mate. I am wanting to book a visit with Eliza next time I’m up in Manchester for work. I know a few here have seen her. How long in advance does she take bookings? Any advice lads would help with the planning as she’s definitely Plan A for me.

Hi Ron,

I'd make enquiries early and she'll let you know.

In my experience, for me, she's accepted bookings up to two weeks ahead.

She knows the game and runs her affairs professional and, in my experience, she will insist on you confirming the day before and then it's wise to let her know when you're on the way. Nothing out of the ordinary really.

She also doesn't do 30 mins appointments at the moment.

It'll help to make a booking through AW, that works in our favour I always think.

As you might expect, she has regulars and guys who who book 2-3 hour sessions or overnights so I'd make enquiries early and see how you get on.

I hope you find a mutually convenient time and get to enjoy her company for an hour or two...  :hi:

« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 05:37:15 pm by bops909 »

Offline RonBurgundy

Cheers bops. That’s really useful info. Some SPs seem to be pretty unreliable for bookings in advance but it sounds like this one is worth contacting to arrange a visit.

Offline youngppunter7

Cheers bops. That’s really useful info. Some SPs seem to be pretty unreliable for bookings in advance but it sounds like this one is worth contacting to arrange a visit.

I seen her a while ago and had booked her on the day, half an hour before visit time