Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zarah at 50 Shades - Manchester  (Read 876 times)

Offline 19jammy

A few days ago. I’ve been debating whether to give a neutral or negative, ultimately it was yet another disappointment.
£50 at reception & £10 for owo.
This girl had been on my list to see for a while, I’d walked passed here one day & saw a cute girl come out of the entrance, when I checked the rota, I thought it had to be Zarah. Now I’ve seen her, I know it wasn’t.
The place is the old Sandy’s but don’t remember too much about it from then, only went a few times, the room is a big bed, with no gaps to the sides, mirrors on ceiling & head of bed, so in doggy, get to see the action. Shower is good, non touch to turn on.
Zarah is very pretty, early 20’s, dark skin, very little tits, I believe she’s mixed race. So she bounced in the room as I was drying off, clothes off, stripped down to stockings, asked if I wanted extras, gfe was £20 & owo was £10, not sure if gfe would also include owo as well.
Quick kiss, peck, no long kiss,BJ was good, then she ran out to reception for a condom, back in, then into doggy.. It was hot in the room & we switched to mish, then back to doggy, I was tiring quickly, so suggested her on top, she bounced for a little while, then grind, then bounce again, wasn’t really doing anything for me as there was no closeness.
She then hopped off & said maybe wank it, she changed sides then said she’s not good at wanking, so I’d better do it, by this point I thought I’ll pull her close, but it was an awkward angle & was using my left hand while I kissed her neck. Eventually I came & she passed me some wipes to clean up, she got dressed, so did I, then gave her the £10 & she was gone.
I thought, the half hour had flown by, but when I checked it was 20 minutes. So about 10-15 minutes of action.
All I’m after is a nice young girl who offers good gfe as a basic & doesn’t rush, but it seems hard to find right now. So I think I’ll just stick with the massage & HE places now. Parlours are just seeming to be a rush job & extras.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 01:46:31 pm by 19jammy »

Offline Atlas1957

Good review. Despite the very good list of warning signs given in your review, I am tempted as the words young, slim and dark are all calling to me!

Offline 19jammy

Good review. Despite the very good list of warning signs given in your review, I am tempted as the words young, slim and dark are all calling to me!

TBH, I have no idea how these places work anymore, I’m not sure if they only do good service for people they fancy/find attractive, because if the service I received is repeated, I can’t imagine repeat visits.

Offline suede

There s no way.I am throwing  £ 50 in the bin.
So I am not visiting ATM,so they have 3 girls instead  of 6 when it was Sandys ...are they stupid ?YoU have good time and you go back !
I have heardt other receptionist 's say' give them a good time etc.
So they will  also say you got to be out in 20.
AREYOU READING THIS 50 SHADES
cos yo maybe cutting  your own throat!

Offline Briddy

Never had a good punt at this place

Offline Jayj

There s no way.I am throwing  £ 50 in the bin.
So I am not visiting ATM,so they have 3 girls instead  of 6 when it was Sandys ...are they stupid ?YoU have good time and you go back !
I have heardt other receptionist 's say' give them a good time etc.
So they will  also say you got to be out in 20.
AREYOU READING THIS 50 SHADES
cos yo maybe cutting  your own throat!

The couple of occasions I’ve visited it’s been a poor show

Offline Woblybobsdog

20 quid for gfe is a red flag.
Reads like " for an extra 20 i wont treat you like your repulsive "

Offline Access

20 quid for gfe is a red flag.
Reads like " for an extra 20 i wont treat you like your repulsive "
The wife experience is an extra 20 to treat you like you ARE repulsive

Offline Woblybobsdog

For a tenner she will do slightly bored