Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian threesome, Harlow - Turns out it is possible to have a terrible threesome  (Read 1809 times)

Offline londonchap

After the overwhelming positive reviews, I thought I'd drop in here for 30min as I was passing.
External Link/Members Only

The location is a block of flats near the station, and I paid £100 for 30min.

Replies on text to get me into the building were frustratingly difficult, and I ended up getting into the flat 5min late. The flat itself was sparsely furnished, and had the heating cranked as highly as it would go. I was led by a smily but averagely attractive Asian girl into a room that just contained an unmade bed and a light bulb with a carrier bag wrapped around it.

We were shortly joined by a less attractive Asian girl, who was carrying a fair bit of weight around the middle, and was checking her phone with a face like thunder. Girl number two then announced that she needed the money now, and asked if I was paying the extra for OWO. There was no suggestion of extras on text or the Vivastreet listing, so I hadn't brought the cash and wasn't having OWO. Great.

Smily then partially disrobed, keeping her dress wrapped around her waist. When I asked why, I didn't get a response from either of them. Grumpy also unceremoniously disrobed, and sat on the bed looking at her phone. Smily threw a condom on me, and gave me some lethargic OW. I tried to convince Grumpy to join in, but short of physically manhandling her across the bed it wasn't happening. Smily slapped a load of lube on her pussy, and climbed on for some very poor cowgirl. I couldn't go deeper or increase the speed without protest.

All of a sudden it was time to change. Grumpy decided she wasn't interested in OW, so just switched condoms and knelt on the bed with her saggy arse in the air. At this point, I was resigned to making the most of it so I went to town in doggy. She was making so much fake noise that I was worried about the neighbours calling the police. Bored with this, I switched back to Smily, who only wanted to do cowgirl. I let her bounce up and down until we got to conclusion, and she leapt off the moment there was a suggestion of me cumming, leaving me to finish my orgasm staring at my own cock in a condom while Grumpy was looking at her phone.

I jumped into the (dirty) shower as quick as possible, and when I got back to the room naked I found that Grumpy had sprayed disinfectant all over the floor, including on my shoes and socks. I got dressed in silence, and left quickly. I'd been in the flat for a total of 19 minutes. Grim.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, might be the punt that ends my punting career. Just truly awful from start to finish.

Offline JAPrufrock61

Excellent review - I hope you have a better experience next time

Offline itk

Sorry to hear that your punt was shit, just hope it saves at least one punter from wasting their money on them. Can understand why you feel about quitting punting, personally not had a punt for almost 2 years now after going through a string of shit punts.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 07:09:21 am by itk »

Offline GreyDave

:hi: Good reveiw and thanks for writting up,

:hi: I think a lot of older guys on here will of been there  :(  The 3 way sounds good but its a hit and miss and my experiances have been the girls want to race each other to get me done in fact the few times Ive been in this situation the girls have laughed and commented about how good they were at getting a quick shot  :(  Its taken years to learn controll but some girls can take you out in minitues ;)

there are on here some good reveiws of 3 ways and if you can get a good un there are great but look on it as a learning curve and be warned the next time you fancy one :hi: :hi:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 03:13:16 pm by GreyDave »

Offline Randson

I'm one of those people who has reviewed positively but it really depends on who is working.
I have found that paying the extra for owo really helps as it sets the mood better.    No good of course if you don't want it....its cheap as it stands so the extra is OK

Still had bad occasionally

Offline londonchap

Honestly, this was just rubbish. If I'm paying for a prostitute's time, I expect them to work hard to make it enjoyable. I don't expect to have to put in the legwork to get them in the mood or make them happy. That's just crap service and deserves a negative review.

To cap it all off, I got a random text message from them on my burner phone yesterday advising that they had "slim young girls available". Blocked the number because I don't need that nonsense. 07415276470 for search purposes.

Offline londonchap

:hi: Good reveiw and thanks for writting up,

:hi: I think a lot of older guys on here will of been there  :(  The 3 way sounds good but its a hit and miss and my experiances have been the girls want to race each other to get me done in fact the few times Ive been in this situation the girls have laughed and commented about how good they were at getting a quick shot  :(  Its taken years to learn controll but some girls can take you out in minitues ;)

there are on here some good reveiws of 3 ways and if you can get a good un there are great but look on it as a learning curve and be warned the next time you fancy one :hi: :hi:
I'm sure there are plenty of good threesomes out there to be had. This was just not one of them.

Offline silverspeed99

To cap it all off, I got a random text message from them on my burner phone yesterday advising that they had "slim young girls available". Blocked the number because I don't need that nonsense. 07415276470 for search purposes.

It might be worth mentioning that the number is currently used by 'cute asian yoyo' External Link/Members Only

Offline londonchap

It might be worth mentioning that the number is currently used by 'cute asian yoyo' External Link/Members Only
That looks a bit like Grumpy from my visit, minus a few pounds and a face like thunder. A truly crap shag.

Offline DoctorSmith88

Sounds like my first ever threesome in Cambridge with two asians. One decent girl who couldn't really take dick and then a fat sloppy one who kind of just loomed. I originally arrived and was bait/switched by the fat one. Was going to just got a handjob and fuck off until she pressured me into a threesome and to my surprise her partner was actually kind of hot.

fat one kind of just sat there like a cuckold occasionally trying to touch my balls. I would have prefered she just left the room.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Sounds like my first ever threesome in Cambridge with two asians. One decent girl who couldn't really take dick and then a fat sloppy one who kind of just loomed. I originally arrived and was bait/switched by the fat one. Was going to just got a handjob and fuck off until she pressured me into a threesome and to my surprise her partner was actually kind of hot.

fat one kind of just sat there like a cuckold occasionally trying to touch my balls. I would have prefered she just left the room.
Any reason you didn't post a review to help fellow punters?

Offline DoctorSmith88

Any reason you didn't post a review to help fellow punters?

I couldn’t figure how to make a bitcoin account to post here until this week. Also can’t remember which provider it was since their messages auto deleted on whatsapp. Appointment happened last summer iirc

Offline DouglasReynholm

Don't give on punting because of this old londonchap, do bear in mind a good threesome will [nearly always] cost more than £100 even if it's just 30 minutes.

Worse threesome are available: try one with two civilians, one of whom is too nervous to go through with it properly. I speak from experience.