Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT - Thai MILF Michelle Coventry avoid  (Read 1214 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7682775) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Coventry1983

External Link/Members Only

Had an itch and was tempted by Michelle, no reviews and she looked different from the usual Thais.

Fired over a text and when I got the address I knew it would be a genuine meet, usual extras listed and off to near Pool Meadow. Regulars will know where, street parking not easy if you don’t know the area.

The girl is probably the same one due to the hair, but it has to be the greatest filter job in history, this woman looks nothing like that filtered touched up picture. I should have walked but I was thinking with my dick!

I’d say mid 40s, not great skin, body not great at all, pleasant woman and fairly quirky.

Barely any kissing and straight into OWO which was very good tbh and not the usual rush job, the rest of the meet was weird, sex in various positions but she makes some weird noises and feels very awkward with her hands and positioning. She then stops midway through goes to the toilet and is in there for a few minutes while I can hear her pissing, very odd behavior. Comes back and then finished me off by hand which was actually ok but an odd meet, she might be new to this but her looks and body are way below average. Has to be a negative and hopefully you can avoid thanks to this review.

Offline GoldTop

Was on the verge of trying this one in Nottingham, but stopped to do a quick search! Life saver!