Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heads up on new Lush WG Maya Rose  (Read 1293 times)

Offline alibirmingham

So done a TOFTT today on the latest offering from Lush. Seems the only place I can find a punt these days.

Link: External Link/Members Only

First and foremost I have to warn all punters who drive and park on the double yellows outside the Apartments near the hagley road. I parked up at 7 and still got a ticket. Sneaky bastard was watching me from a distance and as soon as I left the car I got the ticket. So even if it’s late I’d advised using true cinema car park or the Morrison’s across the road.

Now the wg herself. Looks good as per the pics and friendly but services are very limited.

No owo unless your super clean and possible circumcised like I am. She initially refused but I did say it’s usually a make or break for me so agreed as I said I was fully shaved etc. Secondly no ball action at all.

No RO either and limited touching down below. She allowed some but then made excuses and put an end to that.

As for her personality she was ok. Friendly, chatty etc so not the worst punt ever but can’t see myself going again. Also some may recognise her as she said she’s been a indi for 2 years.

Rest will follow in a review when I get a chance but any questions in mean time let me know.

Offline Dark Vader

Also some may recognise her as she said she’s been a indi for 2 years.
Yeah she'll be back as an indi PGQ with that service.

External Link/Members Only

Not many yellow lines on the side road opposite the entrance. I assume you are referring to Broadway.

Offline alibirmingham

Broadway is right. Don’t want to say exact location as per site rules but those of us who have been there will know it well. Basically outside the dixy chicken shop.

Forgot to add no water sports either if that’s what you would like even though it’s on her Lush profile and aw.

Told me she’s going to working both lush and indi so she’s gonna be very busy with little time off so may be one that burns out quick too assuming she gets and stays busy.

Offline jamesbham93

I don't like how everything is "yes" regarding OWO, RO etc etc on the list on the page. Then when you arrive it's all a no...would rather it be upfront and honest and she looks so good I'd still go see her...

Offline Dark Vader

Offline jamesbham93

Is it me or do the really hot girls come to Lush, realise what they're getting themselves into and then leave within a week??

Offline Cryton123

Is it me or do the really hot girls come to Lush, realise what they're getting themselves into and then leave within a week??

They’re never that hot.

Offline jamesbham93

They’re never that hot.

Well I've met Victoria, she's left now but she was ball achingly hot...Vanessa is class too...there are some crackers...Jocelyn looks cute too if anyone has seen her...

Offline Dark Vader

Or even within a day. New Arabian girl with double f's was due to start today. Probably didn't turn up for work and is now off there.
I'll continue this in the Lush thread. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=301280.0

Online Punterperson1971

They’re never that hot.
I’ve looked at lush before and never really saw any I took a fancy too

Offline jamesbham93

I’ve looked at lush before and never really saw any I took a fancy too

The pics are better if you can become a VIP member like me, they are clear pics no blurred photos...