Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has Sexy addictive amy died  (Read 7200 times)

Offline MrDeviousD

External Link/Members Only

Had a text to say she had died of multiple organ failure, hadn’t seen her since she left Wolverhampton and moved to Birmingham, has anyone else had this text message.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 11:22:01 am by MrDeviousD »
Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline The Owl

Had a text to say she had died of multiple organ failure, hadn’t seen her since she left Wolverhampton and moved to Birmingham, has anyone else had this text message.

Offline dog999

How old was she?, looks late 40's early 50's. Some pics she looks Dog Ruff!.

Offline Jasonk71

Last logged into her account on 1st Nov. Last on 1st Nov. By Perfectlength

Offline southern boy

I'm sure someone reviewed her recently and said she had a bad turn and was struggling to breath when he was there

Offline Littlefoot

I'm sure someone reviewed her recently and said she had a bad turn and was struggling to breath when he was there

Yes last review, 1st Nov.  :hi:

Offline JontyR

Sad news for her friends and family.

Offline southern boy

Offline southern boy

Looking back over on her history on here she took her fair share of stick
Hopefully at peace now

Offline ScouserRod

Have we any confirmation from any other source rather than one random e-mail of this possible sad news ??

Offline petermisc

Had a text to say she had died of multiple organ failure
I don't understand why anyone would send you such a text, about a girl you don't appear to have seen before.  Who was this text from?

Offline Jasonk71

I don't understand why anyone would send you such a text, about a girl you don't appear to have seen before.  Who was this text from?
Probably her b/f pimp

Offline MrDeviousD

My 1st post on this matter I say I haven’t seen her since she left Wolverhampton. The text came from Amy’s phone which I guess her partner now has.
Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility

Offline MrDeviousD

« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 04:50:54 am by MrDeviousD »

Offline MrDeviousD

Offline MrDeviousD

Online garfield

She text me about 10 days ago, she was working then

Offline Steve1961

Hidden Image/Members Only

The number shown in the text is not from the unfortunate girl's phone as shown on her AW profile which is +447340183600. An earlier post suggested that it came from the poor girl's phone.

Online garfield

This was the number she text me from last week

Offline petermisc

My 1st post on this matter I say I haven’t seen her since she left Wolverhampton. The text came from Amy’s phone which I guess her partner now has.
Apologies, my comment was based on the fact that you have never reviewed her.

Offline vindici

This was the number she text me from last week

Why would she text you? You haven't seen anyone in 4 years... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Online chrisintcov

She’s working today

She hasn’t logged into her AW account since 1st November?

Offline Jasonk71

Offline winkywanky

Hardsports wasn't cutting it, perhaps she's resorted to offering necrophilia now?

This thread is utterly bizarre  :unknown:

Offline winkywanky

If these rumours are true it would suggest she died of Covid.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=287095.msg2991420#msg2991420

Curiouser and curiouser?

Online Punterperson1971

No matter how you look at it someone has lost a partner,parent,daughter or niece etc etc it’s still a shame regardless of who she is/was.

Offline winkywanky

If it's true then obviously this is very sad.

Logically, statistically, there must be members here who have had Covid and said nothing about it (I guess it's understandable). They may have caught it off a WG, they may have caught it elsewhere, just going carefully about their everyday lives, who knows?

But I do wish guys who routinely come on here to shoot the breeze (as well as post reviews) would also shoot the breeze about having Covid. The whole basis of  membership of this site is founded on clandestine paid sex of course (that's not a judgement in itself, I do it too) but it would feel much more like a real community if guys posted the truth about this  :unknown:.

Online Punterperson1971

If it's true then obviously this is very sad.

Logically, statistically, there must be members here who have had Covid and said nothing about it (I guess it's understandable). They may have caught it off a WG, they may have caught it elsewhere, just going carefully about their everyday lives, who knows?

But I do wish guys who routinely come on here to shoot the breeze (as well as post reviews) would also shoot the breeze about having Covid. The whole basis of  membership of this site is founded on clandestine paid sex of course (that's not a judgement in itself, I do it too) but it would feel much more like a real community if guys posted the truth about this  :unknown:.
Good point WW

Online Colston36

No matter how you look at it someone has lost a partner,parent,daughter or niece etc etc it’s still a shame regardless of who she is/was.

Absolutely. This is someone who came into this world, was loved, we hope, went wrong, had problems and died young. Not really a subject for jokes.

Online garfield

Absolutely. This is someone who came into this world, was loved, we hope, went wrong, had problems and died young. Not really a subject for jokes.

She’s not dead

Offline winkywanky

This is all very cryptic, with one line statements of 'fact' with no context or back-up  :unknown:.

FFS this is someone's life we're talking about here, if you're going to say something one way of the other, have the good grace to back it up with something meaningful. I never met the girl but please have some respect.

Offline southern boy

Agree
Obviously Garfield has little respect

Online garfield

Agree
Obviously Garfield has little respect

Little respect for what? She’s ok and was working the other day, not really anything else i can add to that

Offline Charlie Chalk

This is all very cryptic, with one line statements of 'fact' with no context or back-up  :unknown:.

FFS this is someone's life we're talking about here, if you're going to say something one way of the other, have the good grace to back it up with something meaningful. I never met the girl but please have some respect.
Agree 100%. It matters not what her chosen profession was/is (especially on here for goodness sake) nor whether she had/has her own personal demons and problems. The constant is she/isn't she dead is very disrespectful.

Little respect for what? She’s ok and was working the other day, not really anything else i can add to that
Garfield, you've stated as fact a number of times that she's still working. Whilst we obviously all hope that is the case, can you provide any evidence for this? I believe the green light can be booked by SP's in advance (which is why so many green lights were on during Lockdown 1 when in fact the SP's weren't working) so I don't think this is proof.

Offline southern boy

Did you see her the the other day Garfield?

Offline CheeseBoard

Hidden Image/Members Only

I see her profile is still on AW (but hasn't been logged into for a while).  I'd have hoped the person who messaged you would have got her profile shut down.

As they messaged you, perhaps tell them it needs closing down?

Online garfield

Did you see her the the other day Garfield?

No, she just text me from that same number

Online chrisintcov

The difficulty I think many members here will have with your comment is that although you know the number the text came from, you won’t actually have the faintest idea who actually sent the text, it could be anybody with access to her phone.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 12:57:20 pm by chrisintcov »

Online garfield

The same would be true of the original post saying she’s died

Online Punterperson1971

When did she text you?? Did she text you after her last login on AW also how did you know it was her texting you.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 01:25:27 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline southern boy

Did Amy text you on a regular basis Garfield or was it a one off text you received

Offline southern boy

What did she say to you when she text you

Online chrisintcov

The same would be true of the original post saying she’s died

That is true, but the original poster didn’t say she had died, he reported that he had received a text saying that she had died and asked if anyone else had had the same message.

You are making unequivocal statements that she is alive in the face of the evidence of her AW profile. You can’t be surprised that your comments are treated with scepticism and demands for more substantial evidence.

Online garfield

That is true, but the original poster didn’t say she had died, he reported that he had received a text saying that she had died and asked if anyone else had had the same message.

You are making unequivocal statements that she is alive in the face of the evidence of her AW profile. You can’t be surprised that your comments are treated with scepticism and demands for more substantial evidence.

The original title said she had died, its since been changed