Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Lauren - Birmingham  (Read 717 times)

Online Cryton123

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only+

Unfortunately I never actually met Lauren. Please read on to see the reason for this negative..

I've been wanting to see Lauren for a while but have never seemed to be able to get across to Birmingham on the days she's worked. However on her most recent tour I was free so I messaged mid/late afternoon to see if she had any availability that day. It was a long shot because I know she gets booked up quick, but to my surprise she sent a friendly reply about an hour later saying she was free. Excellent start because the general consensus is her comms can be quite poor and she's difficult to pin down.

Anyway I replied asking for a certain time and waited patiently for a reply (bear in mind it was an hour between Lauren replying to my initial message and me actually reading it and sending a 2nd message) I didn't receive a reply within an hour so I assumed she was busy, however when I checked, the email I'd sent had been read (and obviously ignored?!) within half hour.   Because of this I sent another friendly email explaining that I needed confirmation by a certain time to give me enough time to get ready and drive to Birmingham.  This email was read within 1 minute of being sent and again ignored!!

I waited another half hour or so to give her time to respond but alas, nothing arrived. So at this point I gave up the idea of seeing her.

If she'd sent a quick email saying there was no availability anymore due to the hour it took me to reply to her first email, I'd have thought fair enough. Or if my emails had remained unopened I'd have assumed she'd become busy and again, thought fair enough. But to reply to an email about a potential booking then read further emails and not have the decency to reply shows a complete disregard for people's time and effort in booking her.  It takes 10 seconds to fire off a quick response explaining there's no availability or that something has come up etc.

So in conclusion, I'm sure I'd have had a great time with Lauren had I been lucky enough to get a booking. But she clearly doesn't have her shit together when it comes to booking or she simply doesn't care less about messing people around. I'm sure leaving this review will blow any chance of me ever seeing her but after this performance I'd say she isn't worth the hassle anyway.

Disappointing..

Offline Littlefoot

Did she at any time agree to a booking?

Offline jd181064

Absolutely right to be pissed off, but she's not the only one to do this, that's what we're up against, most are flackey and we have to be gratefull for what we can get.

Online Cryton123

Did she at any time agree to a booking?

No she didn't agree to an actual booking but said she was free after a certain time if I'd like to arrange something. Then read all my other emails and completely ignored me. I just found it rude and disrespectful.

Offline Littlefoot

No she didn't agree to an actual booking but said she was free after a certain time if I'd like to arrange something. Then read all my other emails and completely ignored me. I just found it rude and disrespectful.

Sorry you were messed around, and very useful info, but if no booking was accepted and agreed to, you can't leave a review.

SITE RULES:

Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking. Only one review thread is permissible per punt. Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread, neither should a single punt be split into multiple review threads. Do not post the same review in multiple regions. Only sex workers can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency / establishment / brothel. Past or current sex workers or anyone related to a sex worker (e.g. boyfriend) may not review any other sex worker. Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicised by the service provider). Massage-only reviews without any sexual services are permitted, but ideally should make it clear in the topic title. Only one positive review thread can be posted for a service provider by one member per 12 month period, the exception is if the new positive review is for a threesome or more booking. This 12-month restriction only applies to positive reviews, not neutral or negative (they can be posted anytime after a positive review). During the 12-month period a member can add their new positive reviews to their existing review thread in the form of a reply.

Online Cryton123

Ah ok, fair enough. I've never actually read the rules so didn't realise this wasn't allowed.

Feel free to get the review removed if necessary. I'll just add my experience to the comments section of a recent review so the info is still out there. Her comms really are dog shit so think it'd be worth reporting one way or another.

Thanks for the info and apologies for the mistake  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

Ah ok, fair enough. I've never actually read the rules so didn't realise this wasn't allowed.

Feel free to get the review removed if necessary. I'll just add my experience to the comments section of a recent review so the info is still out there. Her comms really are dog shit so think it'd be worth reporting one way or another.

Thanks for the info and apologies for the mistake  :hi:

No problem, I've requested it moved to discussions because it's useful. She does sound very difficult to book, and you've now confirmed this. I did fancy booking her. But her only working Friday's and Saturday's makes it difficult for me, and now your post here, has put me right off if I'm honest. So thanks for the info.

Offline Sinz

No problem, I've requested it moved to discussions because it's useful. She does sound very difficult to book, and you've now confirmed this. I did fancy booking her. But her only working Friday's and Saturday's makes it difficult for me, and now your post here, has put me right off if I'm honest. So thanks for the info.

Done  :thumbsup: