Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lu Lu wolverhampton  (Read 4488 times)

Went to see Lu Lu oriental massage in Wolverhampton.
Called and booked 30mins. Arrived and went
Up stairs. She said what you want.i said what you give.
She said fuck fuck . I said make me cum twice. She said
Ok. Told to get on bed straight to BJ and she was good
I came in no time. She said a lot a lot. I laughed. She
Cleaned me up and told me to play with her so I did.
Nice tight pussy had a good luck. Nice and fresh. I had
Anal plug for me to try and she was happy to but it in
It was different.as soon as I was hard I fucked the hell
Out of her and yes I did cum again. I went over time
But she didn’t say anything.got clothes on and went
My merry way. Nice.. not everyone’s cup of tea. As
She not sexy hot. But hay I came twice and she does
Give a great BJ...

Offline Sexysam2a11

Thanks for the review mate. How much did you pay her?

Thanks for the review mate. How much did you pay her?

Hi I’ve never replied before so not sure if I’ve
Done this right. £40 I payed for 30 mins 😃

Offline hairymonster

Is she the one near the pure gym on the Birmingham road?

Not the youngest, but tries plenty.

Offline maritimebob

No she is on Bright St, Wolverhampton WV1 4AS
Banned reason: Multiple account obessive stalker troll (maritimebob, O.A.P)
Banned by:

long dog

There's better I wouldn't recommend

long dog

Use your hard earned elsewhere is my tip but everyone to themselves

Offline maritimebob

Don't look at the fire place when you poke the fire...all that blokes require is a good suck owo, you then her...a no rush fuck and finish off with a massage all for £40 and no clock watching. Yes lulu is not attractive but she is not ugly just give her a crack and add a review.
Banned by:

Offline temptation

Don't look at the fire place when you poke the fire...all that blokes require is a good suck owo, you then her...a no rush fuck and finish off with a massage all for £40 and no clock watching. Yes lulu is not attractive but she is not ugly just give her a crack and add a review.
My thoughts exactly she's very friendly and horny and I can't understand some of the Negative reviews on here.

Offline Dumper

As anyone got a number as the one on advert isn't working

Hi number I called was
07405210595 hope this helps 😃

Offline Beamer

My thoughts exactly she's very friendly and horny and I can't understand some of the Negative reviews on here.

It's called freedom of speech. Each to their own opinion!

Roadster

I've seen Lilyco and LuLu in the last fortnight.

LuLu was twice the fun for half the money.  Well good in my opinion.  :cool:

long dog

My review would be be well out of date as it was 4 or 5 years ago she was well into her 50s then but if a unattractive woman floats your boat who am I to argue

Offline maritimebob

long dog how do you know it's the same women?
Banned by:

Offline Beamer

long dog how do you know it's the same women?

The latest neutral review posted yesterday by gerrybear seems to confirm it is the same women.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 03:57:37 am by Beamer »

Offline maritimebob

It is very apparent that yourself and Longdog have a 6 and 5 year bad experience, but all the reviews are still saying that "lulu" is giving a good service at a reasonable price, I would suggest you and longdog get over the past and stop trying to turn punters away from a nice women just making a living giving us all what we want...not one person walked out once they saw her and that includes your and longdog back 6/5 years ago.
Banned by:

Roadster

but if a unattractive woman floats your boat who am I to argue

Well, you're a passive aggressive twat, doing exactly that, by the looks of things.

:kiss:

Offline Beamer

It is very apparent that yourself and Longdog have a 6 and 5 year bad experience, but all the reviews are still saying that "lulu" is giving a good service at a reasonable price, I would suggest you and longdog get over the past and stop trying to turn punters away from a nice women just making a living giving us all what we want...not one person walked out once they saw her and that includes your and longdog back 6/5 years ago.

If you read the previous reviews you will see that I said......ie .......Am just relaying my experience and why I walked. But as I said earlier - each to their own opinion and standards.......

So I assume you are referring to other negative comments from nightrider and long dog?

« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 08:22:39 am by Beamer »

long dog

Maritimebob described lulu as not attractive roadster in his review
 :dance:

long dog

Makes my description of lulu pretty much spot on in my opinion but each and everyone to their own

Offline maritimebob

Long dog show me were I wrote roadster? never heard that remark before.
Banned by:

long dog

Roadster is a member who posted on this thread

Offline Littlefoot

I think I've got the message.... Not young and attractive, but does a good service at a reasonable rate.  :hi:

One thing I can't find in the quick fire 3 reviews is was there any FK or DFK?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 06:03:07 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline Jameslowe73

After seeing the reviews on here, my curiosity got the best of me. So yesterday i decided to try this lulu, so glad i did.

After sorting out the meeting through our comms which she was quick with i made the journey there. At first when i got to the street (bright st wolverhampton) i thought where the fuck am i? One i had stepped inside her house (needs a lick of paint) was very welcomed and she asked me to follow her upstairs. Dressed in fishnets red lacy undies and a black nightie the view of her arse going up was already giving me a stiff.

Once inside the room we agreed what we had arranged on phone 30mins £40 massage with happy ending. As she got bed ready i stripped down she noticed i already had a stiff and said he very happy dont worry you lie down.

Lying on my front she started massage, which was pleasant enough with her repeating you like baby i agreed and let her carry on. Then suprising she sat astride of me my boner got harder. She said turn over body as i did her nightie came off for an older woman she was quite in shape not complete but it didnt put me off. I started to recieve a front massage that only last couple of minutes before my cock was the focal point.

As she was blowing me i decided to chance my luck and started rubbing her pussy through her panties, no resistance so i tried inside to my suprise she started to enjoy this. Baby yes baby yes was her main words. Unfortunatley as i was excited so much i blew my load over her tits we only been at it 10 mins or so i thought fuck.

At this point i thought i be going home, as she cleaned my cock i was ready to leave. That was until she removed her panties. I said i was sorry i cum to quick she said its ok you still have time left, baby need to cum and she dropped her panties. As i was still semi stiff she sat astride of me before i could say what about a condom she had me inside of her within 5 minutes she was cumming on my cock as she took it out i needed to cum again to which she obliged with a handjob.

Overall i was so glad to have gone and would deffo revisit. She not the best if you after a young wg but for her age i would recommend

Offline jimmymac

As i was still semi stiff she sat astride of me before i could say what about a condom she had me inside of her within 5 minutes she was cumming on my cock as she took it out
WTF! :scare: :scare:

boobloverhenry

Offline Beamer

WTF! :scare: :scare:

I guess a few will need to get tested, especially those that had OWO????

Offline maritimebob

I have just spoken to lulu - about not using condom and she states that she always uses condom plus she has not had any customers in two days...
Banned by:

Offline Beamer

I have just spoken to lulu - about not using condom and she states that she always uses condom plus she has not had any customers in two days...

Oh yes of course!

Offline maritimebob

Banned by:

Offline Beamer

Whats your point?

A bit obvious. Who do you believe punter or WG? Especially as all your posts concern this WG  :dash:
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 03:10:59 pm by Beamer »

Offline maritimebob

She had no reason to lie, I spoke to her in chinese and got a good reaction so I believe WG.
Banned by:

Offline Beamer

She had no reason to lie, I spoke to her in chinese and got a good reaction so I believe WG.

Good for you. I hope you are clear!
Now 13 posts from you - all about Lulu. Good example of touting?

Roadster

Who do you believe punter or WG?

Not sure.

The OP has only eight posts across only three threads including this one, five of those were in his one review thread. 

In the discussion following his review it was questioned whether or not he was a pimp.

I didn't get offered BB.

Just sayin'

Offline maritimebob

I just don't like OP stating wrong facts or others trying to discredit someone trying to make a living from you and me just becos they had a bad experience many years ago.
Banned by:

Roadster

I just don't like OP stating wrong facts or others trying to discredit someone trying to make a living from you and me just becos they had a bad experience many years ago.

Maybe so but you do seem more than a little sweet on this tart.  Why don't you just move on and prove you're not the woman, her pimp or a fan boy.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 04:07:59 pm by Roadster »

Offline Beamer

无鞍在任何语言中都是一样的......就像皮条客一样

long dog

Maritime bob certainly seems her white knight

Offline Samjos

well I was thinking of trying her next week but I will not now...

Offline gavp1984

Going to leave this one now. However, there does seem to be something dodgy about the BB review.

nightrider.1234

nightrider.1234

Cos of all this thing about lu lu, that she is not ugly or awful as described by other members on this site, I called lu lu yesterday afternoon, just to find out if it might be a different lady to the one that I saw back in 2012, so I dialled 07405210595‬ and when lu lu answered the phone.....It was that same husky voice of the same lady that I saw back in 2012.

Also I asked her does another girl work with you and she said no.