Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nina @ Southport Thai spa  (Read 1829 times)

Offline JRWK

External Link/Members Only

My usual parlour.  When I want a really good, hard massage to relieve my weary body I see Jopan, but for a more sensual type massage, the young. sexy looking Katoon is who I'll ask for.

Jopan must be back in Thailand, as her replacement for now, Nina I think her name is.  She's young, cute, and her own boobs.  I believe she's from Chaba in Tulketh Street.  Took the opportunity to see what she is like, as I have fond memories of Lisa back at Chaba.

Massage was ok, spent about 20-25 minutes just rubbing my back.  On turning over the usual "What else can I do for you?"  All I can say if her price list is the standard at Chaba.. I'll stick to Jopan or Katoon

Offline Runningman

I've not been to see a Thai since before Christmas.  I rang there today but since Johan wasn't on , I didn't go. Is Katoon the same one who has been there a. Outlet of years.  I then rang the one on anchor st but Raya isn't there so gave up.

Offline JRWK

I've not been to see a Thai since before Christmas.  I rang there today but since Johan wasn't on , I didn't go. Is Katoon the same one who has been there a. Outlet of years.  I then rang the one on anchor st but Raya isn't there so gave up.

I think Jopan is on holiday back in Thailand, Katoon is the same one from a few years back, vastly improved though, does a much better sensual type massage and her extras are getting a lot better too, and I think she is quite attractive too.. but like most females she has her moods judging from her last review here, but I've always found her very friendly.

I did try a 4 hand once with her and Jopan, her hands were the far more adventurous.

Not sure about Raya from Anchor Street, last I heard was that the shop belonged to her boyfriend, who doesn't like her mixing with the 'hoi'palloi' ..

I'd say Katoon is almost as attractive as Raya - and her massage now isn't much different to Raya ether.  ..

Online scutty brown

after doing the tour of all the Southport Thai Parlours last year, I came to the conclusion none were worth the money.
Most were too moneygrabbing (influenced by being too close to Liverpool), crap at massage, or just plain unattractive. Didn't have a worthwhile time at any of them
Far better value elsewhere, even in Blackpool

Toad Hall

after doing the tour of all the Southport Thai Parlours last year, I came to the conclusion none were worth the money.
Most were too moneygrabbing (influenced by being too close to Liverpool), crap at massage, or just plain unattractive. Didn't have a worthwhile time at any of them
Far better value elsewhere, even in Blackpool

Did you happen to pop into Red while you were in Southport?
If so what was your experience like, it's some years since I was a regular there but looking to visit for old times sake!

Online scutty brown

Did you happen to pop into Red while you were in Southport?
If so what was your experience like, it's some years since I was a regular there but looking to visit for old times sake!

No, I avoid non-thai parlours. Too many menopausal mindies and aging harridans for my likes
Others here have reported on the place in the last six months or so. The search function should find it

Toad Hall

No, I avoid non-thai parlours. Too many menopausal mindies and aging harridans for my likes
Others here have reported on the place in the last six months or so. The search function should find it

Ok mate will check them out cheers, the place rarely disappointed back in the day.

Offline nightmare

I saw Raya recently. She's pretty and has a lovely body! She's also a lot of fun too! Anchor street is my go to Thai parlour. The parlour at Prince's St has a young girl where called Far. She is probably the prettiest I have seen and also does a very good massage and is fun and bubbly.