Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Foot Fetish  (Read 1351 times)

Offline westmidlandsman

Hi all, long time lurker first time poster.

Just wondering if anyone has had any positive experiences with girls in the west midlands with regards to foot worship/footjobs and what was the nature of the service?

I've tried before with a girl but not to much avail so want to see what is a good safe bet for me. I'm sure lil_devil666 gives a great foot session but i'm not interested before anyone asks  :P

Cheers in advance

ffeet

No experience of  it but Kissable Lips makes a thing about it on her profile.

External Link/Members Only

Offline BIGDANCOV2

Hi to all, yet another first time poster to the forum, but I thought id share my info on this subject .....

In Wolverhampton Kittykatvonteese is a real foot job expert, and also does other great fetish work ....

I have also had many a great foot job off Missy kink in Coventry - I know she has mixed reviews on here but iv met her many times without any problems n always had a first class service.

Both of these women are on AW.

Regards.

Offline westmidlandsman

Those profiles are looking good, Missy Kink isn't a bad shout as she is fairly local to myself. Does kat offer a full service or only foot related bookings? (that's what i gather from her profile if i've found the right one)

All other suggestions or experiences are still welcome!

Offline BIGDANCOV2

Have a chat with her, I think you will get what you are looking for. She is quality.

I am due a visit to Missy Kinky myself, her sz 4's have expertly de-spunked me many times. If you meet her, tell her I have recommended her foot wanks!  :thumbsup:

Enjoy and let me know your thoughts.