Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Illicit encounters  (Read 1572 times)

Offline connor0368

Just thought I’d give a bit of information regarding this site as not sure if it’s been covered before.

Supposed to be a site to help people have affairs or sex without the emotional ties or financial payment.
I first went on this site back in about 2009 and have been on probably 7-8 times since then and used it again two months ago. £140 per month membership  for 30 days (expensive) you need to write a good long and humorous profile and be prepared to spend some proper time messaging as many women as you can as quickly as you can but long story short I now have seven women whom I can call and arrange to meet on a regular basis for no strings shagging, nights out, afternoon meets etc I’d go so far as to say some have ended up as friends, most are married so it just suits both parties. As a side I’ve just spent £60 on Seeking arrangements and although it’s full of hookers looking for £200 for a meet, I am meeting up with two women over the next couple of weeks who are single and not looking for a relationship but are looking to be taken out for the evening and for some fun after for free.

Offline milyzz

Just thought I’d give a bit of information regarding this site as not sure if it’s been covered before.

Supposed to be a site to help people have affairs or sex without the emotional ties or financial payment.
I first went on this site back in about 2009 and have been on probably 7-8 times since then and used it again two months ago. £140 per month membership  for 30 days (expensive) you need to write a good long and humorous profile and be prepared to spend some proper time messaging as many women as you can as quickly as you can but long story short I now have seven women whom I can call and arrange to meet on a regular basis for no strings shagging, nights out, afternoon meets etc I’d go so far as to say some have ended up as friends, most are married so it just suits both parties. As a side I’ve just spent £60 on Seeking arrangements and although it’s full of hookers looking for £200 for a meet, I am meeting up with two women over the next couple of weeks who are single and not looking for a relationship but are looking to be taken out for the evening and for some fun after for free.

Are you paying when you take them out?

Offline connor0368

If you mean for dinner, drinks yes but I’d be doing that anyway.

Offline RAJEC

Is it possible to use a pre paid card and sign up for a month or so at a time?

Sounds like fun if you can!

Offline James

Like ashley madisson etc. Lots of these sites exist. The affair ones are better as u don't have to pay girls woman for their time
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline connor0368

Offline Pete556

My own experience of this site - it is a waste of time. As an over 60 year old, I struggled to get very far with messaging any women.
You maybe ok if you are a lot younger. The site is full of fake profiles, and you can spend ages (i.e. weeks) just messaging trying to get a date.
You will also need to put your pictures up there - so not very discreet as you have no idea who the hell you are talking to.

I had a few "students" who wanted £200+ to meet for sex. I had quite a few weirdo's message me. IE also hire people to
keep chatting to you to ensure you keep renewing your membership (in my opinion).

Cheers

Offline connor0368

Sorry that’s a load of balls, I’m 48 put the effort in and you get the rewards as I have

Offline Pete556

Sorry that’s a load of balls, I’m 48 put the effort in and you get the rewards as I have
Well, glad it worked for you - but it's not for me.

roykeane

£140 per month is a lot of money, surely there must be better alternatives out there

Offline Mrniceguy165

I have to comment.  I’ve had 10 years of fun on there.  I find a lady I like and start a  relationship . It can last years, current one 2 1/2 years. Must have had about 30 shags from the site. I’ve had singles, girls that want paying but mostly bored marrieds who want to spice up their lives. 
But as was said you have to work at it and it’s expensive but not compared to WGs.
There is a bit of manipulation by the site so I would ignore people who approach you from the other end of the country and find your own targets. Great fun! Recommended.

Offline Pete556

I have to comment.  I’ve had 10 years of fun on there.  I find a lady I like and start a  relationship . It can last years, current one 2 1/2 years. Must have had about 30 shags from the site. I’ve had singles, girls that want paying but mostly bored marrieds who want to spice up their lives. 
But as was said you have to work at it and it’s expensive but not compared to WGs.
There is a bit of manipulation by the site so I would ignore people who approach you from the other end of the country and find your own targets. Great fun! Recommended.
I assume you mean 30 different women as opposed to just 30 shags? Have you been paying for the whole 10 years??? or just now and again? Are you over 60? 

Offline Mrniceguy165

Yes 30 women, many more shags.
I go on a couple of times a year, find the women and see them regularly until it dies out.  Might be 2 at once.
I’m over 60 yes, you’re right it’s easier when younger but I haven’t had to look for a while, current relationship very satisfying!

Offline Pete556

Yes 30 women, many more shags.
I go on a couple of times a year, find the women and see them regularly until it dies out.  Might be 2 at once.
I’m over 60 yes, you’re right it’s easier when younger but I haven’t had to look for a while, current relationship very satisfying!
ok cheers.

Offline connor0368

I’m not over 60, under 50 and if you’re spending £100-£150 for a 1hr shag with a WG surely it’s worth the money, as previously said you just need to put the work in

Offline Pete556

I’m not over 60, under 50 and if you’re spending £100-£150 for a 1hr shag with a WG surely it’s worth the money, as previously said you just need to put the work in
Hey - no probs at all. My experience is not the same as yours so there you go!

Offline James

i may join. im in 30 so may have more luck. fed up of paying . but have no choice atm
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline M8gic

I joined earlier as a 'women' as its free to send messages. I done a sewrch of women coose by and deffo is not worth the money.

I came across numerous profiles and they read the same

E.g

I like old school gentlemen manners, when they open the door cor a women etc.

Each to their own I suppose

Offline RAJEC

I joined earlier as a 'women' as its free to send messages. I done a sewrch of women coose by and deffo is not worth the money.

E.g

This could be a good strategy and an ice breaker when contacting women...  :lol:

Offline Mrniceguy165

E.g

M8gic
They want to be romanced! That’s what women want
And proper spelling might help!
Anyway sure you don’t care what I think but it’s been good fun for me

Online temptation

I find the scrabble game 'words with friends' quite productive if you are willing to chat and build on it.

Offline M8gic

Sorry about the spelling as I use an Ipad and thanks for the constructive feedback.

Since we are in the mood of sharing, the odd review from yourself will not go a miss as its been over 1 year you joined and to date SFA.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 01:33:43 am by M8gic »

Offline M8gic

This could be a good strategy and an ice breaker when contacting women...  :lol:

Not a strategy, just wanted to see what the fuss was about as there is no way I'm departing with £140p/m without looking into what i'm signing upto.

I was Quite disappointed with the profiles as most don't have pictures so you could be conversing with a absolute minger.

Also a high number of profiles seem to have similar language/wording so I Suspect alot are fake.

The way I see it, I rather save the £140 which can get me almost 2 x 30 minute punts in a month, so 2 shags guaranteed.

Parting with that sort of money for a monthly fee with no guarantee of anything is false economy to me.

As I said, each to their own.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 01:35:42 am by M8gic »

Offline RAJEC

Not a strategy, just wanted to see what the fuss was about as there is no way I'm departing with £140p/m without looking into what i'm signing upto.

I was Quite disappointed with the profiles as most don't have pictures so you could be conversing with a absolute minger.

Also a high number of profiles seem to have similar language/wording so I Suspect alot are fake.

The way I see it, I rather save the £140 which can get me almost 2 x 30 minute punts in a month, so 2 shags guaranteed.

Parting with that sort of money for a monthly fee with no guarantee of anything is false economy to me.

As I said, each to their own.

Agreed, but it’s not a bad way to join for free and see what’s about. Then if things did work out, it would theoretically be a free shag and you’d still have £140 leftover for a couple of punts if you wanted  :hi: