Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 1am outcall?  (Read 537 times)

Offline Nicknickson

I have a work function in late June (after lockdown easing hopefully) and it's likely to go on late. Work have provided a hotel for the night (we're not all staying in the same one, i booked one a bit closer to my station to get home easier the next day).

Was wondering if anyone knew a provider who would do late night outcalls? Say 1am ish? Long shot i know, but curious.

I'll be staying in the Liverpool Street / Aldgate area.

Offline Stevelondon

Perhaps arranging this as early as possible with someone well reviewed might be your best bet.

I don’t think finishing work really late and then looking for an SP at midnight will be a good idea.

Offline Nicknickson

Yep that's the plan. But wondered if anyone knew a girl that does this. Most girls I've seen have set working hours (e.g. Finish at 8).  So just want to know if anyone has any recommendations that I will contact.

Online jamiekinkxxx

Most agencies are 24/7 but obviously with fewer girls working.

I'd use advise already stated above... reach out early to someone you would like to punt with anyhow and see if they would be up for it.

Online Malvolio

How about heading out of your work function at 9pm for a punt in your hotel room, then heading back to the party? 

Offline Circusboy

You could use the reverse booking on aw. It seems to be up and running again.

With this you could make a selection and put in a nice budget so you don’t get ripped off.

Offline Jeffe

I doubt many girls would advertise availability at this time on their profiles but doesn’t mean with some advance notice they won’t do it. Bear in mind some might ask for a deposit though for an early morning outcall in case they think you’re a time waster

Offline SamOmar

There are plenty of outcall only agencies that will serve you that time for 120 - 130ph. But remember almost every service will be an extra charge so I suggest you stay away from them
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Nicknickson

Thanks all, I'll check out rb as that's a good shout. I'll also contact a couple agencies to see who might be up for it and make contact.

Offline arrow0404

Find a street girl !

Maybe change your hotel to near Ilford lane !