Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ANYBODY HAD THE PLEASURE?  (Read 2025 times)

Offline Juankerr

Look's like this profile may have been moved on to another lady as the vast majority of the AW FB was for a different Lady to the one that is currently pictured.

Offline Punterperson1971

This isn't her I Belive her name changed to catryna something along those lines this is a different person Sarah moved to Cambridge but I saw her in July and now she shows up as this one no way is it her

priince_

This isn't her I Belive her name changed to catryna something along those lines this is a different person Sarah moved to Cambridge but I saw her in July and now she shows up as this one no way is it her

So who is this! I need a piece of that ass :lol:

priince_

Look's like this profile may have been moved on to another lady as the vast majority of the AW FB was for a different Lady to the one that is currently pictured.

Do you know who this girl is then and is she is legit or not?

Offline Juankerr

Do you know who this girl is then and is she is legit or not?
A friend of mine walked from a booking with the lady pictured a few month's back when upon his arrival she gave him a choice of pussy OR arse despite having already agreeing to do both.

priince_

Oh wow. Pussy OR arse. Im thinking of booking to be honest but I want reviews. A bit 50/50 now though having read the replies on this thread

Offline Punterperson1971

I saw the original girl with this profile but she then moved to Cambridge for a few days a week then back then all of a sudden she changed her name to catryn and her feedback suddenly became hidden and she went to Cambridge for good I suspect she's gone home and gave her profile to another wg shame really she was a good shag and very friendly and great service

Offline Caratacus

She has deffo changed her name and renewed her profile. I was debating seeing her a few months back. I know for sure she had more feedback than that and called herself something else

Offline Punterperson1971

It was sensual Sarah and my Fb is on that profile there I had to look twice to check as it looks nothing like the person I saw

priince_

Damn I was hoping to book her soon. So the girl in the pictures isn't her? GIVE ME THE LINK TO THIS WOMAN!

Offline Punterperson1971

No it's not her someone is using her profile

Offline _Bender_

I'm sure this girl went by the name of Independent Sofya

External Link/Members Only

Offline Punterperson1971

The one before this was cynitita I could remember if it was this a catryna something like that then she hid her feed back then when I saw her in July she was sensual Sarah