Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyNikkyX (OW, Penetration) in CM14 (Brentwood)  (Read 1959 times)

7 review(s) for SexyNikkyX (1 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Online tantraman

So, earlier this year, I found myself at a loose (and horny!) end after a tedious first day of a business conference in Brentwood. Of course, I had to make use of the fact that I was staying overnight in a hotel, meaning I could freely play away from home ... woohoo!

A local AW search yielded sparse options … but easy-on-the-eye SexyNikkyX naturally caught my beady eye. Despite abundant warning from UKP reviews, I couldn't help but try Nikky out … with little else on offer that night, along with my desperate need to not waste the freedom from home.

Link:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Although SexyNikkyX has also gone by SexyN1colle, SexySlimLady, BabyNicollex, CuteNikky, cuteladyx and CuteDollX, she’s at least maintained the same AW ID number.

Logistics:

I phoned … Nikky answered … good English and personable … and most importantly, she was available … based in another chain hotel, no more than a 15min drive away from mine.

Bearing in mind Nikky’s dodgy UKP ratings, I didn’t want to risk more than £50 for 15mins. So, pump-and-dump duly booked, I made my way to her.

It’s clear that Nikky moves around a lot … from hotel to hotel … from region to region. So, there’s little point in describing this location … other than it was a standard chain hotel with identikit rooms and with uninterested reception/security that allowed a punter to trudge in with heavy balls and waltz out unloaded.

Looks:

Nikky is the stunning WG in the photos below …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

… and her model face and figure had no doubt made me overlook the clear-cut warnings in UKP reviews. Standing 5’4” with a stonking Size 6 frame … along cute B cups and a toned peach-of-a-butt … perfect for a pump-and-dump, I'd surmised, even if all else went tits up!

Services:

I made my way through long hotel corridors to the door number that Nikky had already texted. A quiet knock-knock … and the door opened to reveal Nikky standing in the frame in pink lace bra and high-hip panties ... wow! As I followed her swivel and strut in her fuck-me heels, I briefly contemplated extending our session … but came to my senses and stuck to my loaded guns.

Nikky sat seductively on the bed, eyeing me up and down … we smiled, we made small talk … we confirmed the 15mins, we handled cash. As I undressed, Nikky asked that I wash my hands in the en suite.

Back on the bed, Nikky had stripped already … a shame, as I would’ve enjoyed unwrapping her. I thus lay on my back next to her, as she rolled along my right side … and her right hand instantly grabbed up my bobbing cock to begin a rather rushed dry wank. Either way, this hardened me up enough for a condom to efficiently slip on. Although I wasn’t expecting OWO, I had to but ask … only for an hour’s booking, I was told.

From my right flank, Nikky bobbed in OW … basic technique … swirly around my glans, but barely down beyond mid-shaft (and I’m only 5.5” long). The rudimentary feel was offset was the high-end look of such a lovely working her mouth on my cock … as well as the access to her back-pussy up by my right arm, allowing my tentative fingers to rub her clit and slip a little inside.

All to soon, Nikky lubed my upright and rubbered-up cock and climbed on in CG. She engaged in up-and-down pump action with little skill in gyration or grinding … but again gorgeous to watch atop. As I sucked up her soft tits, and pulled her down into necking, I asked about kissing … again, only for an hour’s booking, I was told.

Realizing I simply had to get on with a pump-and-dump and nothing more, I sat up in order to bounce Nikky on my lap. Belying her supple bodily appearance, I found her surprisingly inflexible and awkward in this position … and so dropped her down into mish. Here, I pounded Nikky down … her legs up over my shoulders … her tits in my mouth. Finally, I switched Nikky around into doggy at the edge of the bed … standing behind, I jack-hammered her rump hard and fast … enjoying the bonus of reflected action in the conveniently placed wall mirror … and let myself go.

Slipping out of her, Nikky turned over to hand me wet-wipes … leaving me to remove the filled condom and then clean myself up. I didn’t need to bother with a shower, knowing I could later do so in my own hotel. So, I dressed up, as we chatted a bit more. A double kiss, and I departed … 18mins done.

Conclusion:

Nikky proved to be better than a night-time wank in my hotel room, but just about … Neutral at best. She is lazy and lacklustre, reliant on her good looks to draw in punters ... which clearly works, dammit! Perhaps her service would be more engaging over an hour, assuming she was honest about the inclusion of kissing and OWO, but I ain’t gonna bother to find out.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 01:50:12 am by tantraman »