Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Mistress Vivian - Earls Court?  (Read 2497 times)

whynot222

Hello all!
I am very keen on meeting Mistress Vivian based on the very good and numerous ratings/visit reports she's got on AW.
However I can't find any kind of feedback or reviews on her outside of AW. This is weird to me, I don't understand.
Do you guys have any input? External Link/Members Only
Thank you all!

Offline StarPower

I think due the nature of the activities that go on during a visit to a domme, some people would rather not share the details. Plus this site is geared more towards shagging. Interesting that you brought her up as I was about to send her an e-mail about a session. Might hold on a bit to see if any members have actually visited. Looks good, if a bit pricey.

yumyum3

Offline Londonpunter30

Saw her a few years ago before I joined this site.  The pics are from a few years ago.  She was ok but I don't like the full on Domme she does allow body worship but I prefer more than that so never went back

whynot222

Thanks. I think I will go ahead and meet her. Her AW reviews must be for there for a reason!

Stealthshagger

Not really. A lot of aw feedback is bullshit. Most, in fact, from my experience.

henrynorth

Hi,

I certainly know the young woman you mention and can definitely recommend her to anyone who asks.
Of course it is all about what you might be looking for with regard to sessional activities.
So if you would like to PM me I can see if I can help.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

if you would like to PM me I can see if I can help

Wouldn't it be more worthwhile messaging the woman herself? :unknown:

Offline volboy2

I have seen her multiple times over the last few years. If you are ok with no sex or oral and the high price she is great. In terms of looks she is the most attractive girl I have seen. She enjoys recieving oral and is very creative and seems to genuinely enjoy doing this. She can be quite severe if that is what you like

Offline nigel4498

So you bumped a three year old thread to tell us this.
Why wait so long?

Offline volboy2

I should have created a new thread

Offline nigel4498

I should have created a new thread
Yes, there is a red warning sign telling you to do that, but hey ho we all miss the obvious sometime.